Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1

Page 35 of 38 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1

Post by Diana on Sun 27 Mar - 15:20

I like me some Wish <3

Diana

Female Posts : 5871

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes on Sun 27 Mar - 12:24

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
It was great meeting you in Vegas. I hope your date wasn't thrown off by my "ashley h" interruption Smiley 12:06 PM Mar 22nd

Meeting Ashley and her one-on-one date from Ohio! Smiley They were both so sweet [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 10:13 AM Mar 25th

Is Ashley reaching over to hold his hand in that pic? Things are looking really good for Will right now. :D

They could have the cutest couple name: Wish. :laughing: rotfl

Is this one of the third episode dates? That's another good sign for Wish! laughlaughlaugh

mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Sun 27 Mar - 2:52

It was great meeting you in Vegas. I hope your date wasn't thrown off by my "ashley h" interruption Smiley 12:06 PM Mar 22nd

Meeting Ashley and her one-on-one date from Ohio! Smiley They were both so sweet [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 10:13 AM Mar 25th

Is Ashley reaching over to hold his hand in that pic? Things are looking really good for Will right now. :D

They could have the cutest couple name: Wish. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I thought the same thing when I saw this picture tonight! I like the name Wish! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32421

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Sun 27 Mar - 2:50

They could have the cutest couple name: Wish. :laughing: rotfl

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Sun 27 Mar - 2:42

Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by ZG Champion on Sat 26 Mar - 13:58

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Caeasar has been the limo driver since the early days - probably since the beginning.....

IIRC he was actually on a WTA or AFRC......unless i dreamt it.

Yes Caesar was on an ATFR (or a Men Tell All?). Here's how I remember it: It was during Deanna's season when Jeremy left (in the Bahamas) and then returned on his own and went to Deanna's room to plead with her. They teased the heck out of the segment. It was Caesar who drove him away from the RC, and there was an issue as to whether Jeremy really made Caesar stop and drive him back immediately to plead with Deanna, or whether the segment was a plot set up and Jeremy returned home and then they flew him back to film that. Does anyone else remember this?

Chris H. brought Caesar out at the ATFR and interviewed him about his years driving for the series. He has been the show's #1 limo driver for a long time, but that doesn't mean they don't use others. For the M&G, I would think they use more than one, otherwise the Bach/ette would be standing outside waiting for the limos for hours.

ZG Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by in2deep on Sat 26 Mar - 4:03

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I believe this new Limo drivers name is Mike. He was excited because he had never done this before. They might have several right?

They have to have more than one. Otherwise, how could they have time to go back and forth 5 times?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I blame it on my lack of caffeine earlier. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I think there are multiple limos. However, you *can* get from the Hyatt Westlake to the mansion in about 12 minutes if you drive like LRSC (no open beverages in the car). I imagine (conjecture only here) that there might be a tiny break between the arriving limos.

in2deep

Female Posts : 216

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Fri 25 Mar - 20:25

This girl we're busting is in SIN CITY....gotta be something there! #SBB about 9 hours ago

@johnjayandrich The new Bachelorette series is there filming as well. My inside source told me! about 8 hours ago

Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Fri 25 Mar - 20:22

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I believe this new Limo drivers name is Mike. He was excited because he had never done this before. They might have several right?

They have to have more than one. Otherwise, how could they have time to go back and forth 5 times?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I blame it on my lack of caffeine earlier. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Fri 25 Mar - 20:16

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Fri 25 Mar - 18:31

I believe this new Limo drivers name is Mike. He was excited because he had never done this before. They might have several right?

Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 25 Mar - 16:17

@MaggieMae wrote:
@anders wrote:Caeasar has been the limo driver since the early days - probably since the beginning.....

IIRC he was actually on a WTA or AFRC......unless i dreamt it.

Now here's a man who should write a book!!

:study: :study: :study: :study: :study:

For sure!!! :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:18

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 38 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum