SELECT CONTENT

Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1

Page 6 of 38 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1 - Page 6 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1

Post by mnmhughes Sun May 29, 2011 2:25 pm

Alanna wrote:
Love_Me wrote:Friday, May 27, 2011 2:20 PM

Either someone's messing with us or Bachelorette Ashley Hebert was just in Saxby's. Anyone know?

This person lives in Philadelphia.

I wonder if she's been in the safehouse yet? :greenman:

I would assume the safehouse would have been used last weekend, right? She was already in town anyways for DWTS and other interviews. If she's been seen this weekend, it's obviously not in use.
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1 - Page 6 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1

Post by pavalygurl Sun May 29, 2011 2:08 pm

beader wrote:Sams Anchor Cafe is actually in Tiburon, CA, which is not far from the Golden Gate Bridge. It's been there for MANY years--cool place, big deck over the water of the bay. I used to go there in the late 60's--I know, I'm ancient....

Hi Beader: I've been there also. It is a cool place, but they are right about the seagulls.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun May 29, 2011 12:17 pm

Love_Me wrote:Friday, May 27, 2011 2:20 PM

Either someone's messing with us or Bachelorette Ashley Hebert was just in Saxby's. Anyone know?

I wonder if she's been in the safehouse yet? :greenman:

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Sun May 29, 2011 12:13 pm

Sams Anchor Cafe is actually in Tiburon, CA, which is not far from the Golden Gate Bridge. It's been there for MANY years--cool place, big deck over the water of the bay. I used to go there in the late 60's--I know, I'm ancient....

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Sat May 28, 2011 11:52 pm

Just had drinks w Ben from @Bachelorette at Sams Anchor Cafe. Chill guy. Hoping the show will popularize his winery.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri May 27, 2011 11:00 pm

Friday, May 27, 2011 2:20 PM

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Fri May 27, 2011 10:34 pm

I think he was talking about the NBA finals because he used plural ("these finals are" instead of "the final is.") And he tweets a lot about basketball players.

Manchester United is playing in the UEFA Champions League *final* tomorrow, that is Constantine's favorite soccer team, but the cousin said finals so I'm going with NBA (or school related).
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 27, 2011 10:22 pm

Love_Me wrote:
Gina wrote:
pitci wrote:Gina, I think he was referring to the NBA finals-he follows basketball a lot.
pitci, Yeah, must have been sports related. I feel kinda stupid that my brain is so filled with Bachelor guys, that's all I could think of. affraid [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Gina, thank for posting his cousin's tweet. He is the one who tweeted before the M & G was even filmed that his cousin would be on this show. So you never know he could send out a big clue.

You should never feel stupid. It might very well be the break we need to figuring this out. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Awww..thanks, Love_me, but I think pitci is correct, probably the NBA finals. The word finals after posting Constantine's name thru me in a tizzy. :giggle: And the only sports I watch is football.

Last edited by Gina on Fri May 27, 2011 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri May 27, 2011 10:18 pm

Gina wrote:
pitci wrote:Gina, I think he was referring to the NBA finals-he follows basketball a lot.
pitci, Yeah, must have been sports related. I feel kinda stupid that my brain is so filled with Bachelor guys, that's all I could think of. affraid [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Gina, thank for posting his cousin's tweet. He is the one who tweeted before the M & G was even filmed that his cousin would be on this show. So you never know he could send out a big clue.

You should never feel stupid. It might very well be the break we need to figuring this out. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 27, 2011 10:14 pm

pitci, Yeah, must have been sports related. I feel kinda stupid that my brain is so filled with Bachelor guys, that's all I could think of. affraid 😆

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 27, 2011 10:08 pm

How old is the relative? Could he be referring to finals--as in highschool finals?(academic testing) I know that is going on here.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by pitci Fri May 27, 2011 10:07 pm

Gina, I think he was referring to the NBA finals-he follows basketball a lot.

pitci

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 38 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1

+48
agentcurls
Nibbles22
Starshine_16
gurlbrit
beader