Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1

Page 6 of 38 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1

Post by mnmhughes on May 29th 2011, 1:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Friday, May 27, 2011 2:20 PM

Either someone's messing with us or Bachelorette Ashley Hebert was just in Saxby's. Anyone know?

This person lives in Philadelphia.

I wonder if she's been in the safehouse yet? :greenman:

I would assume the safehouse would have been used last weekend, right? She was already in town anyways for DWTS and other interviews. If she's been seen this weekend, it's obviously not in use.

mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl on May 29th 2011, 1:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Sams Anchor Cafe is actually in Tiburon, CA, which is not far from the Golden Gate Bridge. It's been there for MANY years--cool place, big deck over the water of the bay. I used to go there in the late 60's--I know, I'm ancient....

Hi Beader: I've been there also. It is a cool place, but they are right about the seagulls.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on May 29th 2011, 11:17 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Friday, May 27, 2011 2:20 PM

Either someone's messing with us or Bachelorette Ashley Hebert was just in Saxby's. Anyone know?

I wonder if she's been in the safehouse yet? :greenman:

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by beader on May 29th 2011, 11:13 am

Sams Anchor Cafe is actually in Tiburon, CA, which is not far from the Golden Gate Bridge. It's been there for MANY years--cool place, big deck over the water of the bay. I used to go there in the late 60's--I know, I'm ancient....

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 on May 28th 2011, 10:52 pm

Just had drinks w Ben from @Bachelorette at Sams Anchor Cafe. Chill guy. Hoping the show will popularize his winery.

Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on May 27th 2011, 10:00 pm

Friday, May 27, 2011 2:20 PM

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32811

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia on May 27th 2011, 9:34 pm

I think he was talking about the NBA finals because he used plural ("these finals are" instead of "the final is.") And he tweets a lot about basketball players.

Manchester United is playing in the UEFA Champions League *final* tomorrow, that is Constantine's favorite soccer team, but the cousin said finals so I'm going with NBA (or school related).

terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on May 27th 2011, 9:22 pm

@Love_Me wrote:
@Gina wrote:
@pitci wrote:Gina, I think he was referring to the NBA finals-he follows basketball a lot.
pitci, Yeah, must have been sports related. I feel kinda stupid that my brain is so filled with Bachelor guys, that's all I could think of. affraid

Gina, thank for posting his cousin's tweet. He is the one who tweeted before the M & G was even filmed that his cousin would be on this show. So you never know he could send out a big clue.

You should never feel stupid. It might very well be the break we need to figuring this out.
Awww..thanks, Love_me, but I think pitci is correct, probably the NBA finals. The word finals after posting Constantine's name thru me in a tizzy. :giggle: And the only sports I watch is football.

Last edited by Gina on May 27th 2011, 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on May 27th 2011, 9:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Gina, I think he was referring to the NBA finals-he follows basketball a lot.
pitci, Yeah, must have been sports related. I feel kinda stupid that my brain is so filled with Bachelor guys, that's all I could think of. affraid [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Gina, thank for posting his cousin's tweet. He is the one who tweeted before the M & G was even filmed that his cousin would be on this show. So you never know he could send out a big clue.

You should never feel stupid. It might very well be the break we need to figuring this out. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32811

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on May 27th 2011, 9:14 pm

@pitci wrote:Gina, I think he was referring to the NBA finals-he follows basketball a lot.
pitci, Yeah, must have been sports related. I feel kinda stupid that my brain is so filled with Bachelor guys, that's all I could think of. affraid :laughing:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on May 27th 2011, 9:08 pm

How old is the relative? Could he be referring to finals--as in highschool finals?(academic testing) I know that is going on here.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kashathediva

Female Posts : 21638

Back to top Go down

Post by pitci on May 27th 2011, 9:07 pm

Gina, I think he was referring to the NBA finals-he follows basketball a lot.

pitci

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:48 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 38 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum