Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

**SPOILER FREE EPISODE DISCUSSION**

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: **SPOILER FREE EPISODE DISCUSSION**

Post by connorsmom on Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I have a few questions though for all you spoiled people. Is RS claiming to know 100% who the F1 is again this year, or has he just left it at the F2? Rolling Eyes

I gave into the dark side right after Ep1, so I'm spoiled now. ;) But RS is now stating who he "knows" is F1, just to let you know. But there is already an opposing source to his info, as well. So the wind is out there now...

connorsmom

Female Posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:33 pm

Fanny Mare wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Thanks to a friend who gave me the link t this place , was disappoint when fort changed their policy . I really enjoyed visiting there .

Smiley

Welcome1 rc49ers! Glad to have you posting with us!

same here..I am tired of being deleted for the teeniest of things :Spitoutdrink:

Welcome Fanny Mare!! :wave: Glad to have you here.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18538

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:27 pm

@Peppermom wrote:
@rc49ers wrote:Thanks to a friend who gave me the link t this place , was disappoint when fort changed their policy . I really enjoyed visiting there .

Smiley

Welcome1 rc49ers! Glad to have you posting with us!

same here..I am tired of being deleted for the teeniest of things :Spitoutdrink:

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer on Tue May 31, 2011 12:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I meant West - I didn't mean he was an ass - I meant that they knew about his background and cast him - we don't know how/if that will play out, but I suspect it will. I thought Bentley went without saying.

As per his seasons spoilers to date, RS only knows 2 of the F3 and one of the F2 - supposedly, he has everything else and will post tomorrow - so I guess that means Thursday.

Ben C and JP get 1:1 dates - Ryan P gets the group date rose.

northernviewer

Female Posts : 4504

Back to top Go down

Post by anders on Tue May 31, 2011 12:39 pm

I meant West - I didn't mean he was an ass - I meant that they knew about his background and cast him - we don't know how/if that will play out, but I suspect it will. I thought Bentley went without saying.

As per his seasons spoilers to date, RS only knows 2 of the F3 and one of the F2 - supposedly, he has everything else and will post tomorrow - so I guess that means Thursday.

Ben C and JP get 1:1 dates - Ryan P gets the group date rose.

anders

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer on Tue May 31, 2011 12:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I think it says far more about MF – he’s the one who casts these guys – they do extensive background checks, they knew Wes’ motives (as did everyone else as soon as he took out his guitar and started warbling “love….don’t come easay”), they knew Ed had a couple of g/f’s back home, they knew West’s background. Not to mention Frank. Look what they had Jake to do get his own season, look what Jason ended up doing to get his own season. Someone posted a few seasons ago that they knew someone who MF was going after, and he had a girlfriend.

MF has zero faith that a lead cam carry a show and thinks he needs to manufacture drama to keep an audience. Last season’s Madison and this season’s Jeff, what next?

Frank and Justin both wanted to leave way before MF would allow them to – I don’t’ think it says anything about the ‘ette, and everything about MF and his need to create drama.

I sure hope you meant to say Bently and not West.....he's not my fave but I still kinda like him. But don't tell me if he's a jerk though as I want to know as little as possible until at least after next episode.

I have a few questions though for all you spoiled people. Is RS claiming to know 100% who the F1 is again this year, or has he just left it at the F2? Rolling Eyes who gets the 1/1 and group dates next week? I thought in the previews it looked like Ryan P got a 1/1 but havent had a chance to go back and look at it again today.

northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer on Tue May 31, 2011 11:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Thanks (NV) and the rest of the unspoiled crew.
I think this season maybe a little boring because there is hardly any difference in her interactions with any of the guys.
And oh, she seems to be kissing and "falling" for nearly than 1/2 of them. Way too repetative IMO.

you're welcome :wave:

I agree. I think she's trying too hard not to hurt anybody's feelings or make anybody feel uncomfortable. I was worried that she wouldn't be able to "carry" this season and so I'm really not expecting it to be great, but I do think that she truly is a wonderful woman and is deserving of a great guy at the end of this. I just hope she doens't end up with an "Ed" like Jillian did. Has there been a bigger jerk than Bently on any other Bach'ette? He's got Wes beat by a mile, even Frank and that Canadian guy from Allie's season were nicer than him..... who'da thunk that was possible :vomit:

IDK who is the biggest jerk of them all .............Wes, Ed, Frank, Justin or Bentley. But what does that say about our Bachelorettes duh ?

that like many woman, they seem to like the challenge and want the guy that wants them the least?? :winkie: duh

northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by anders on Tue May 31, 2011 11:47 am

I think it says far more about MF – he’s the one who casts these guys – they do extensive background checks, they knew Wes’ motives (as did everyone else as soon as he took out his guitar and started warbling “love….don’t come easay”), they knew Ed had a couple of g/f’s back home, they knew West’s background. Not to mention Frank. Look what they had Jake to do get his own season, look what Jason ended up doing to get his own season. Someone posted a few seasons ago that they knew someone who MF was going after, and he had a girlfriend.

MF has zero faith that a lead cam carry a show and thinks he needs to manufacture drama to keep an audience. Last season’s Madison and this season’s Jeff, what next?

Frank and Justin both wanted to leave way before MF would allow them to – I don’t’ think it says anything about the ‘ette, and everything about MF and his need to create drama.

Last edited by anders on Tue May 31, 2011 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total

anders

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality on Tue May 31, 2011 11:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Thanks (NV) and the rest of the unspoiled crew.
I think this season maybe a little boring because there is hardly any difference in her interactions with any of the guys.
And oh, she seems to be kissing and "falling" for nearly than 1/2 of them. Way too repetative IMO.

I agree. I think she's trying too hard not to hurt anybody's feelings or make anybody feel uncomfortable. I was worried that she wouldn't be able to "carry" this season and so I'm really not expecting it to be great, but I do think that she truly is a wonderful woman and is deserving of a great guy at the end of this. I just hope she doens't end up with an "Ed" like Jillian did. Has there been a bigger jerk than Bently on any other Bach'ette? He's got Wes beat by a mile, even Frank and that Canadian guy from Allie's season were nicer than him..... who'da thunk that was possible :vomit:

IDK who is the biggest jerk of them all .............Wes, Ed, Frank, Justin or Bentley. But what does that say about our Bachelorettes duh ?

nd4reality

Female Posts : 11637

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer on Tue May 31, 2011 11:34 am

northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality on Tue May 31, 2011 11:22 am

Thanks (NV) and the rest of the unspoiled crew.

nd4reality

Female Posts : 11637

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer on Tue May 31, 2011 10:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I truly hope MF gave her a heads up on what Bentley was saying about her - I hate the thought that she heard those comments for the first time last week and last night.

I sure hope so too. I'm sure she's long over him, but that still had to sting to hear those comments. The good thing is that it shows who he really is, so every girl in America will stay away from the loser. I wonder if he has a conscience and at least feels bad? Nah, guys like that think they're all that and then some :puke:

northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:43 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

**SPOILER FREE EPISODE DISCUSSION**

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum