SELECT CONTENT

**SPOILER FREE EPISODE DISCUSSION**

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

**SPOILER FREE EPISODE DISCUSSION** - Page 2 Empty Re: **SPOILER FREE EPISODE DISCUSSION**

Post by Love_Me Wed May 25, 2011 3:56 pm

**SPOILER FREE EPISODE DISCUSSION** - Page 2 1537246834 everyone who recently joined this site! **SPOILER FREE EPISODE DISCUSSION** - Page 2 2356543930
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

**SPOILER FREE EPISODE DISCUSSION** - Page 2 Empty Re: **SPOILER FREE EPISODE DISCUSSION**

Post by Reidiscool Wed May 25, 2011 5:35 pm

northernviewer wrote:Hi everybody 👋 I watched with friends last night (lots of chatter so missed a lot) and will watch it later to try to see what else I get out of it. My two standouts were Ryan P and JP and the girls I was with agreed. We thought a few other guys were cute and noteworthy but I don't remember their names right now. Ashley is doing ok as the lead but I don't know if I'll ever really get into the season.... I guess time will tell. What's up with the masked guy? that's just weird even though I do get his point about people being superficial... but what's that saying about Ashley?? and Bentley?? previews seem to show that he's not a nice guy and am curious to know which past contestant warned her about him? well, gotta go to work, but when I rewatch it I'll give a more detailed opinion of what I pick up with the edit etc.

I agree I watched unspoilt last night...standouts as far as Ashleigh's screened first impressions, connections/ease of conversation etc... where Ryan and JP. Ben the wine maker and Will also had a fair showing. What confused me was Bentley's comments re. hopes Emily is the next Bachelorette. Surely he watched last season and knew she was chosen??? All of that sounded fishy to me, like some kind of set up? Would they film these intros before the previous season finished airing....confused????

Reidiscool
Reidiscool

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 25, 2011 5:42 pm

rc49ers wrote:Thanks to a friend who gave me the link t this place , was disappoint when fort changed their policy . I really enjoyed visiting there .

Smiley

Welcome rc49ers!! 👋
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkij_26 Wed May 25, 2011 8:29 pm

Reidiscool wrote:
northernviewer wrote:Hi everybody 👋 I watched with friends last night (lots of chatter so missed a lot) and will watch it later to try to see what else I get out of it. My two standouts were Ryan P and JP and the girls I was with agreed. We thought a few other guys were cute and noteworthy but I don't remember their names right now. Ashley is doing ok as the lead but I don't know if I'll ever really get into the season.... I guess time will tell. What's up with the masked guy? that's just weird even though I do get his point about people being superficial... but what's that saying about Ashley?? and Bentley?? previews seem to show that he's not a nice guy and am curious to know which past contestant warned her about him? well, gotta go to work, but when I rewatch it I'll give a more detailed opinion of what I pick up with the edit etc.

I agree I watched unspoilt last night...standouts as far as Ashleigh's screened first impressions, connections/ease of conversation etc... where Ryan and JP. Ben the wine maker and Will also had a fair showing. What confused me was Bentley's comments re. hopes Emily is the next Bachelorette. Surely he watched last season and knew she was chosen??? All of that sounded fishy to me, like some kind of set up? Would they film these intros before the previous season finished airing....confused????

Most of the guys are casted before the end the prior season. The casting process is a very long process that takes months. Like for example ,they are already casting right now for the next Bachelor. Therefore, when Bentlley filmed his intro and/or audition tape he would not necessarily have known that Brad chose Emily. They usually will give the Bachelor an idea of the top 4-5 prior bachelorettes who might become the Bachelorette and ask them which they prefer. They will include the runner-up and final chosen one within the list. Depending on how close scheduling is the bachelors will know for certain who the Bachelorette is a couple weeks to a month before the official announcement to the media. It takes a while to film all those intros ahead of time once they narrow down the final 25. Hope that answers your question. It's standard Bachelor procedure.

Smiley

nikkij_26

Female Posts : 546

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu May 26, 2011 1:31 am

Well, I finally got a chance to rewatch the episode and Ryan P is definitely my favorite at this point and I can see why she gave him the FIR. I like JP but not quite sure about him. hmmm A few other stand outs were William, he's quite funny and seems like a genuine guy, so I could see Ashley getting along with him - Constantine, Ben F and West I think are noteworthy. Jeff?? not sure what to make of him as of yet, but the mask is just weird. I noticed that William did quite a few PI's tonight but so did a lot of the guys who didn't get roses. Can't wait til next week to see what kind of edit each of these guys gets.

Question - was West the guitar guy? I thought it was him but not sure. I really liked his intro video but he really wasn't a stand out in this episode.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu May 26, 2011 2:08 am

Question - was West the guitar guy? I thought it was him but not
sure. I really liked his intro video but he really wasn't a stand out
in this episode.

Mike was the guitar guy and he was eliminated in the first episode. West gave Ashley a compass and said if you get lost look at the compass and you will find me (because it was stuck on West) something like that.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu May 26, 2011 7:59 am

Love_Me wrote:

Question - was West the guitar guy? I thought it was him but not
sure. I really liked his intro video but he really wasn't a stand out
in this episode.

Mike was the guitar guy and he was eliminated in the first episode. West gave Ashley a compass and said if you get lost look at the compass and you will find me (because it was stuck on West) something like that.

thanks :D It's so hard to tell who's who that first night! I remembered the compass thing and loved his video at the start of the show when he talked about losing his wife. I tried to write down who all go 1/1 time with Ashley but I don't remember them showing her talking to him but he did get a rose.

Another thing I noticed in the editing was that when you see some guys talking (not sure about what) in the background Ashley and JP go off to talk I'm assuming, but the edit has her talking to JP much later in the episode. Not sure why they changed up the order, but it was something I did pick up. Probably doesn't mean anything but I really thing that JP stays awhile as I'm pretty sure in the previews it shows him carrying her on a date somewhere. Still trying to match the guy's voices with the VO's in the preview but that usually takes me a few episodes to be able to figure out the voices Embarassed
northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Thu May 26, 2011 12:45 pm

Thanks so much for your thoughts NV! I love unspoiled views!
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu May 26, 2011 5:15 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:Thanks so much for your thoughts NV! I love unspoiled views!

You're welcome :hihi:

Bentley is a mystery to me. I know the obvious edit is that he's the one that hurts her, where we see her crawl in the bed crying, and we hear him say that he doens't care about her, but I have a feeling that he's not the one to hurt her and that when he says he doesn't care about her, he's actually talking about Emily, even though we also hear him say that he was hoping that Emily would be the Bach'ette. It looks like a curly head guy has a few dates with her, so I think he's a possibility to be that guy. Can't til next week as episode 2 has a better edit as the first week is just about the crazies - drunk Tim laugh out loud - and guy chemistry as they chat.

If I had to pick the F3 guys as of last night, I'd say Ryan P, William and JP...... but I reserve the right to change my mind after next show :winkie:
northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Thu May 26, 2011 11:07 pm

San wrote:
rc49ers wrote:Thanks to a friend who gave me the link t this place , was disappoint when fort changed their policy . I really enjoyed visiting there .

Smiley

Welcome rc49ers!! 👋

Thank you San for welcoming me here , I think this site is great . Smiley
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2011 10:51 pm

Reidiscool, I agree that Ryan and JP stood out. Bentley really bugs me, and if Ashely falls for him, I will be very disappointed. I wonder if she ends up really liking the guy, or if the producers tell her to keep him for drama.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun May 29, 2011 3:55 am

Cailg wrote:Reidiscool, I agree that Ryan and JP stood out. Bentley really bugs me, and if Ashely falls for him, I will be very disappointed. I wonder if she ends up really liking the guy, or if the producers tell her to keep him for drama.

**SPOILER FREE EPISODE DISCUSSION** - Page 2 687187126 Cailg! Glad you joined the site! Smiley
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

**SPOILER FREE EPISODE DISCUSSION**

+14
Alanna
nd4reality
CarrieA
nikkij_26
Admin