Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Jillian Harris - Bachelorette 5 - Justin Pasutto - Discussion

Page 1 of 57 1, 2, 3 ... 29 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jillian Harris - Bachelorette 5 - Justin Pasutto - Discussion

Post by MaggieMae on Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:14 pm

And Jilly and Roberto tweeted about it:

jillianharris Jillian Harris
Would you go out with me?!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
2 hours ago ↑  

@Roberto_M_Jr
Roberto Martinez @jillianharris I'll be there, but I will need my own date ;) Should be a great time!
1 hour ago via Twitter for iPhone
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I've actually wondered on more than one occasion how Jillian and Roberto would be as a couple.   :cutesmile!:

I think he would certainly treat her much, much better than Ed and while famous herself, Jillian never struck me as the "famewhore" type.

MaggieMae

Back to top Go down

Re: Jillian Harris - Bachelorette 5 - Justin Pasutto - Discussion

Post by Litta123 on Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:02 pm

Jillian is answering questions on FB right now and is being particularly open and honest about Ed, Michael S., the ring and more. For anyone interested, here is the link...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe on Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:53 pm

She again confirms that she got to keep the ring. I wonder why they let her keep it before getting to the 2 year point.

cimcoe

Female Posts : 1154

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 on Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:56 pm

Thanks, Litta. That was really interesting, and Jillian is so great. I read a few weeks ago that she still had the ring Ed gave her. I was surprised to hear that for a number of reasons, chief among them that I think she had the worst ring in franchise history, hands down! But I'm surprised she got to keep it, as she mentioned tonight. I wonder why she didn't have to give it back? Anyone know?

Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA on Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:She again confirms that she got to keep the ring. I wonder why they let her keep it before getting to the 2 year point.
Maybe they felt bad that she was gong to pick Ed so they gave her a parting gift? giggling I really don't know why (and this idea is crazy I know) but maybe they just didn't want to put her through anymore than they already did in making her return it.

CarrieA

Female Posts : 3473

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe on Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:She again confirms that she got to keep the ring. I wonder why they let her keep it before getting to the 2 year point.
Maybe they felt bad that she was gong to pick Ed so they gave her a parting gift? giggling I really don't know why (and this idea is crazy I know) but maybe they just didn't want to put her through anymore than they already did in making her return it.

I was kinda thinking that too. And maybe because they also knew she'd been sincere in her feelings for Ed and really had wanted things to work out.

cimcoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 on Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:22 pm

I was kinda thinking that too. And maybe because they also knew she'd been sincere in her feelings for Ed and really had wanted things to work out.
Maybe, but if so, why did Ali have to return her ring? I mean, regardless of how it ended, there's no denying that she and Roberto were sincerely in love. Also, their relationship lasted longer than Jed's and MF loved her. Anyway, great for Jillian that she got to keep it, although I wish it was a much prettier ring!

Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out on Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:29 pm

Maybe she asked if she could keep it. Jillian is also fairly beloved by the franchise. I know, for sure, that I wouldn't have kept it.

veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe on Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:45 pm

Maybe, but if so, why did Ali have to return her ring? I mean, regardless of how it ended, there's no denying that she and Roberto were sincerely in love. Also, their relationship lasted longer than Jed's and MF loved her. Anyway, great for Jillian that she got to keep it, although I wish it was a much prettier ring!

Maybe Neil Lane just didn't want the ugly thing back. :P

cimcoe

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu on Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:51 pm

Maybe she paid for it no idea If she really wanted it that much, and was hoping that she and Ed would work out someday.... who knows? Love makes you do crazy things

ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkij_26 on Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:02 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Maybe she paid for it no idea If she really wanted it that much, and was hoping that she and Ed would work out someday.... who knows? Love makes you do crazy things

This is my thinking. Short of her signing a different contract I can't think of another reason for her being able to keep the ring short of the 2 year time frame. If she or Ed paid for the ring at the time of their engagement or after they broke up, then that voids the contract stipulaion to return it. They can't make you return a ring you paid for, only one that the show paid for and gave you. Andre Firestone, for example, I believe paid for the ring he gave Jen even though he used the shows advertised, pre-agreed upon jeweler.

:Smiley:

nikkij_26

Female Posts : 546

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:07 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18538

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/