Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion Empty Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by MaggieMae on March 6th 2012, 10:14 am

And Jilly and Roberto tweeted about it:

jillianharris Jillian Harris
Would you go out with me?!! http://bit.ly/JILLYDate
2 hours ago ↑  

@Roberto_M_Jr
Roberto Martinez @jillianharris I'll be there, but I will need my own date ;) Should be a great time!
1 hour ago via Twitter for iPhone
http://www.chris4life.org/events/details/22-la-dream-date[/quote]

I've actually wondered on more than one occasion how Jillian and Roberto would be as a couple.   :cutesmile!:

I think he would certainly treat her much, much better than Ed and while famous herself, Jillian never struck me as the "famewhore" type.


Let me 'splain...No, there is too much. Let me sum up. Buttercup is marry' Humperdinck in a little less than half an hour. So all we have to do is get in, break up the wedding, steal the princess, make our escape... after I kill Count Rugen.
Inigo Montoya
MaggieMae
MaggieMae

Posts : 279
Join date : 2011-03-24

Back to top Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by Litta123 on March 15th 2012, 8:02 pm

Jillian is answering questions on FB right now and is being particularly open and honest about Ed, Michael S., the ring and more. For anyone interested, here is the link...

https://www.facebook.com/BrookfieldHomesCalgary?sk=wall


Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Posts : 3698
Join date : 2011-05-24

Back to top Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by cimcoe on March 15th 2012, 8:53 pm

She again confirms that she got to keep the ring. I wonder why they let her keep it before getting to the 2 year point.
cimcoe
cimcoe

Female Posts : 1154
Join date : 2011-06-22

Back to top Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by Archer23 on March 15th 2012, 8:56 pm

Thanks, Litta. That was really interesting, and Jillian is so great. I read a few weeks ago that she still had the ring Ed gave her. I was surprised to hear that for a number of reasons, chief among them that I think she had the worst ring in franchise history, hands down! But I'm surprised she got to keep it, as she mentioned tonight. I wonder why she didn't have to give it back? Anyone know?
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183
Join date : 2011-07-27
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by CarrieA on March 15th 2012, 8:57 pm

@cimcoe wrote:She again confirms that she got to keep the ring. I wonder why they let her keep it before getting to the 2 year point.
Maybe they felt bad that she was gong to pick Ed so they gave her a parting gift? giggling I really don't know why (and this idea is crazy I know) but maybe they just didn't want to put her through anymore than they already did in making her return it.
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482
Join date : 2011-03-22

Back to top Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by cimcoe on March 15th 2012, 9:04 pm

@CarrieA wrote:
@cimcoe wrote:She again confirms that she got to keep the ring. I wonder why they let her keep it before getting to the 2 year point.
Maybe they felt bad that she was gong to pick Ed so they gave her a parting gift? giggling I really don't know why (and this idea is crazy I know) but maybe they just didn't want to put her through anymore than they already did in making her return it.

I was kinda thinking that too. And maybe because they also knew she'd been sincere in her feelings for Ed and really had wanted things to work out.
cimcoe
cimcoe

Female Posts : 1154
Join date : 2011-06-22

Back to top Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by Archer23 on March 15th 2012, 9:22 pm

@cimcoe wrote:
@CarrieA wrote:
@cimcoe wrote:She again confirms that she got to keep the ring. I wonder why they let her keep it before getting to the 2 year point.
Maybe they felt bad that she was gong to pick Ed so they gave her a parting gift? giggling I really don't know why (and this idea is crazy I know) but maybe they just didn't want to put her through anymore than they already did in making her return it.

I was kinda thinking that too. And maybe because they also knew she'd been sincere in her feelings for Ed and really had wanted things to work out.
Maybe, but if so, why did Ali have to return her ring? I mean, regardless of how it ended, there's no denying that she and Roberto were sincerely in love. Also, their relationship lasted longer than Jed's and MF loved her. Anyway, great for Jillian that she got to keep it, although I wish it was a much prettier ring!
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183
Join date : 2011-07-27
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by veg_out on March 15th 2012, 9:29 pm



Maybe she asked if she could keep it. Jillian is also fairly beloved by the franchise. I know, for sure, that I wouldn't have kept it.
veg_out
veg_out

Posts : 3771
Join date : 2012-01-29

Back to top Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by cimcoe on March 15th 2012, 9:45 pm

@Archer23 wrote:
@cimcoe wrote:
@CarrieA wrote:
@cimcoe wrote:She again confirms that she got to keep the ring. I wonder why they let her keep it before getting to the 2 year point.
Maybe they felt bad that she was gong to pick Ed so they gave her a parting gift? giggling I really don't know why (and this idea is crazy I know) but maybe they just didn't want to put her through anymore than they already did in making her return it.

I was kinda thinking that too. And maybe because they also knew she'd been sincere in her feelings for Ed and really had wanted things to work out.
Maybe, but if so, why did Ali have to return her ring? I mean, regardless of how it ended, there's no denying that she and Roberto were sincerely in love. Also, their relationship lasted longer than Jed's and MF loved her. Anyway, great for Jillian that she got to keep it, although I wish it was a much prettier ring!

Maybe Neil Lane just didn't want the ugly thing back. :P
cimcoe
cimcoe

Female Posts : 1154
Join date : 2011-06-22

Back to top Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by ninu on March 15th 2012, 9:51 pm

Maybe she paid for it no idea If she really wanted it that much, and was hoping that she and Ed would work out someday.... who knows? Love makes you do crazy things


Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion 158291300-ashley-hebert-and-j-p-rosenbaum-the-second-gettyimages-2Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion Sign310
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347
Join date : 2011-03-23
Location : Toronto, ON, Canada

Back to top Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by nikkij_26 on March 16th 2012, 4:02 am

@ninu wrote:Maybe she paid for it no idea If she really wanted it that much, and was hoping that she and Ed would work out someday.... who knows? Love makes you do crazy things



This is my thinking. Short of her signing a different contract I can't think of another reason for her being able to keep the ring short of the 2 year time frame. If she or Ed paid for the ring at the time of their engagement or after they broke up, then that voids the contract stipulaion to return it. They can't make you return a ring you paid for, only one that the show paid for and gave you. Andre Firestone, for example, I believe paid for the ring he gave Jen even though he used the shows advertised, pre-agreed upon jeweler.


:Smiley:

nikkij_26

Female Posts : 546
Join date : 2011-03-31

Back to top Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by Admin on March 16th 2012, 5:07 am

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion Ob13nlbj:tw1
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18471
Join date : 2011-03-22

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum