SELECT CONTENT

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by Alanna Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:24 am

LOL at JP agreeing that R/J proposal was the most romantic moment. Absolutely hilarious! I would have to agree too even though Jash is my fav; R/J were lightening in a bottle in a totally, totally different way than any of the other couples in the franchise IMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:28 am

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 3 1332481674_
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:17 am

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 3 7k7LJgirmyUgbrdliUQ2fX4q
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:26 am

Getting Auctioned Off for a Good Cause

by Jillian Harris
If I’d ever wondered just how much a night with me was worth I now have my answer: $3,000.

Just kidding… my company sells for about the price of a bottle of wine, but that is how much I went for at the awesome Chris 4 Life Colon Cancer Foundation LA Dream Date event last weekend in Los Angeles.

I haven’t had the time to make it to many Bachelor and Bachelorette events lately, but my heart hurt so much for my friend Michelle Money when she lost her dad, that when she asked me to be a part of this event it was a no-brainer!

And, it turned out to be a total blast! I did NOT expect to go for such a high amount, but thanks to my good friend Ty Pennington, there was a little bidding war that resulted in me being sold to two fine gents: Ty himself, and a lovely bidder from D.C.

I thought you guys might like to see some pictures from the night.
Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 3 LZbsWmgqvUcmTCD5gxysutSB

http://jillianharris.com/blog/post/getting-auctioned-off-for-a-good-cause
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:30 am

You could win a home makeover with Jillian Harris

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 3 Jillian_harris_blue.Par.0001.Image

Submit your energy saving ideas online for a chance to win

BC Hydro Power Smart and Global BC are giving you the chance to win a Power Smart Home Makeover with celebrity interior designer Jillian Harris.

Share an energy saving idea, or let us know how you save energy and you will be entered to win one of our weekly prizes, as well as a chance at winning the home makeover grand prize.

The contest starts today, April 5, so share your ideas now.

How to enter

Submit your energy-saving pointers for a chance to win one of our weekly prize draws and a chance at winning the Power Smart Home Makeover grand prize. Enter at globaltvbc.com/powersmart.

Weekly prizes
Week 1: $500 Sears gift card
Week 2: Nikon Camera Package
Week 3: $500 Canadian Tire gift card
Week 4: One-year membership to Steve Nash/Fitness World

Grand Prize package
A 3- to 4-hour home design consultation with Jillian Harris
An energy efficient and stylish lighting makeover
An energy-saving home appliance package

Enter here
http://www.globaltvbc.com/powersmart/

http://www.bchydro.com/news/conservation/2012/home-makeover-contest.html

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:31 am

Jillian's Facebook Cover Page

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 3 534142_383687488320053_113940341961437_1303499_485498606_n

--------------------------------------

She has to be the cutest bachelorette ever! :)
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:29 am

I wonder if there is a remote possibility that she and Reid could ever get together...They make the cutest couple!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:44 am

nanab wrote:I wonder if there is a remote possibility that she and Reid could ever get together...They make the cutest couple!!

I believe that anything is possible! Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 3 3044225749
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:33 am

How cute would that be? But he is still with Kristen, right ( I think that is her name?).

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:15 am

nutty1 wrote:How cute would that be? But he is still with Kristen, right ( I think that is her name?).

I thought it was posted here somewhere that they broke up a couple of months ago.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:30 pm

Mustang19 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:How cute would that be? But he is still with Kristen, right ( I think that is her name?).

I thought it was posted here somewhere that they broke up a couple of months ago.

That's what I read too.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:36 pm

San wrote:
Mustang19 wrote:

That's what I read too.

I went back and looked, it is in Reid's thread that they broke up.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

+114
ElonM
Topazgold
mindless
Sheokaf
mprssdbyu