SELECT CONTENT

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:55 am

Correct me if I'm wrong but I recall Jill and Ed setting a wedding date?

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 28 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by umngirl Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:01 am

^No they never set an official date. More like a time of year but nothing official.

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 28 87b72b10 Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 28 86669110 Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 28 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:09 am

stuckinsc wrote:
albean99 wrote:It's called Love it or List it Too here in the U.S. 

I keep waiting for Jillian & Justin to get engaged. They're obviously very happy together. Love the Christmas pic.

I have watched it a few times and still adore Jilly.  To me she has a really cute style.  I guess since I waited for over five years to get engaged and then married quickly, I don't mind couples that wait.  I don't think rushing into marriage is as much of a priority as it used to be.  I really enjoy seeing Jilly happy with Justin and from Ready for Love, Tim and Jenna are great.  I also like that both couples do it their way and don't let the pressure of these stupid shows make them rush into marriage.  

I think for some it just isn't as necessary, will they ever marry?  Maybe, but there are happy long term couples who just don't.  I read somewhere on here that Jilly didn't really want the engagement on her season, but was strongly encouraged toward it.  I know she and Ed were a bit of a disaster, but she was never one of the bachelorettes who even talked about when a wedding would be, compared to Andi who talks about it all the time and Des who was ready to move to Seattle and marry Chris right away too.

I don't see Jillian as in a rush to get married but am thinking they will when they're thinking about babies. I could see her doing somewhat like her cousin did and having a casual outdoor wedding in Kelowna. Maybe more elegant though.

I have a few couples on engagement watch. Not rushing them but thinking it will happen.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15295

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:24 am

Chris Harrison told Radar Online back then that they had set a date:

In an exclusive interview with RadarOnline.com, Chris Harrison, the host of The Bachelor, revealed that Jillian Harris and Ed Swiderski will definitely tie the knot and have finally set their wedding date.

“They have a time, a date, and a place set and despite what was crazily reported and all that stuff they are doing fantastic!”

Apparently, the two were supposed to announce their wedding date on Monday night’s premier episode of the Bachelor, but they later had a change of heart after deciding they wanted some privacy for their wedding.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2010/01/exclusive-video-interview-bachelorette-jillian-harris-ed-swiderski-set-wedding/

Her current boyfriend was pretty young when they started dating (23-24?) so I can see that maybe he needed to wait a few more years. I think Jill was ready very early and kept hinting about knowing he was 'the one' early on. More importantly they seem to have something good going for a few years now so I'm happy she's happy.

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:29 am

bleuberry wrote:Chris Harrison told Radar Online back then that they had set a date:

In an exclusive interview with RadarOnline.com, Chris Harrison, the host of The Bachelor, revealed that Jillian Harris and Ed Swiderski will definitely tie the knot and have finally set their wedding date.

“They have a time, a date, and a place set and despite what was crazily reported and all that stuff they are doing fantastic!”

Apparently, the two were supposed to announce their wedding date on Monday night’s premier episode of the Bachelor, but they later had a change of heart after deciding they wanted some privacy for their wedding.

Her current boyfriend was pretty young when they started dating (23-24?) so I can see that maybe he needed to wait a few more years. I think Jill was ready very early and kept hinting about knowing he was 'the one' early on. More importantly they seem to have something good going for a few years now so I'm happy she's happy.

CH lies all the time to further the agenda of the show, so I take Umn who met them and her word over CH and the bachelor agenda. But I don't know for sure.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:35 am

^Well I have actually never met them. But I had more insider information than most about them and I don't believe there was ever officially a date set.

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 28 87b72b10 Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 28 86669110 Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 28 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:44 am

There are a few articles online saying that they had even taped the announcement and that it was pulled at the last minute, but I wouldn't put it past them to exaggerate the truth or flat out lie either.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:47 am

Possible that they pulled it because of the looming break up.

Monday night's two-hour The Bachelor premiere showed many of the highlights of Jake Pavelka's introductory cocktail party with his bachelorette suitors, however one event was noticeably absent: the "special announcement" ABC had previously announced The Bachelorette lovebirds Jillian Harris and Ed Swiderski would share.

Last month, ABC had announced that Harris and Swiderski would visit Pavelka during the party and offer their thoughts on the women before he eliminated his first 10 suitors during The Bachelor's fourteenth-season premiere.

In addition, the network had also teased that Harris and Swiderski would "share a special announcement" with Pavelka after helping him make his elimination decisions.

The Bachelor's debut was filmed in October and included Harris and Swiderski sharing their wedding date with Pavelka, however the couple subsequently had "second thoughts" about the public announcement after ABC teased it last month, according to the network spokesperson.

The decision to remove the announcement from the premiere broadcast was made after Harris and Swiderski discussed their concerns with The Bachelor producers, the spokesperson told Reality TV World.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/jillian-harris-ed-swiderski-wedding-date-pulled-from-bachelor-debut-10171.php

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:50 am

^They are probably talking about the update they filmed for Jason and Molly's wedding. They broke up a few months after that.

Pretty sure Jillian privately told us no date was set but that was years ago so perhaps someone else who was also privy to that information can remember better than me.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:58 am

umngirl wrote:^Well I have actually never met them. But I had more insider information than most about them and I don't believe there was ever officially a date set.

I don't believe there ever was a date set either. This is simply a pat answer most of the couples give. It is something that continues to go on every season and fans hang on to this--until proven otherwise. cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:01 pm

I don't remember them setting a date either, I thought I was confusing things with DeAnna and what's his face who had a date, but a bunch of google hits came up about their wedding announcement being canceled. I don't remember hearing/reading it at the time so I was confused.

http://www.nbcchicago.com/the-scene/events/Ed-and-Jillian-to-Make-Special-Announcement-abc-the-bachelor-80630712.html

In the presser for episode 1 ABC teased that they had a special announcement of their own to make, which was never shown. If it was a wedding date then it's a good thing they held off on going public with it.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:24 pm

Wedding date? Rather certain they wanted and intended to get married and were in "wait" for ABC to pick the date, because, after all, that is how it works, isn't it?

With that said, someone suggested that Jillian and Ed weren't that committed to each other while a couple, and, IMO, evidence suggests otherwise.

Jillian lived with Ed for nearly the entire time after her season wrap (in secrecy at a safe house in LA) until they broke up a year later. She immediately moved into Ed's condo and, with him selected their next Chicago home they shared and, again, with him, were deciding where in California they would relocate, all of which came to a halt once Jillian decided to physically separate, although it was at least a year after that when they both decided to emotionally move on.

Is Jillian happy in her new relationship? Appears that way from the outside, but she made it clear she wants to get married (a year ago) and he has yet to put a ring on it to close the deal, so who really knows? question
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

+114
ElonM
Topazgold
mindless
Sheokaf
mprssdbyu