SELECT CONTENT

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 35 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:01 pm

I have to give Jillian props she went on the bachelorette and use the fame to add to her life.  She is still beautiful and fun to watch on the show Love it or List it Vancouver.  She has made a hugh success out of it and to see SWNSNBS doing drinking is utterly sad.

Back to top Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 35 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by soccermom333 Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:08 pm

happy this thread was bumped and I was able to "catch-up!" I was and still am a fan of Jill. She is far from perfect. She made a lot of mistakes and has hopefully learned from them. I think she made a lot of connections from the bachelor franchise and made the best of opportunities that came her way. Ali seems to be doing well also. There are a few who have seemed to drop off the face of the earth and wanted nothing more than to get away from TPTB. Hehe! Who can blame them.

I am actually surprised that Jillian and Justin are not engaged yet. I just remember Jill talking about wanting to get married all the time and have lots of kids. I am so happy for Ed but was quite surprised he married first. Wishing her the best. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:19 pm

jillian.harrisYOU GUYS!!! Remember that epic trip @slipperygoose & I went on to Whistler with @fswhistler!!? It actually BLEW my mind and for Valentine's Day, we want to treat YOU to the same experience!!! Giving away the EXACT same trip on my blog!!! (Link in profile) The lucky couple will win 2 nights at @fswhistler executive suite including Breakfast, delivery of a gorgeous @givelandeau bouquet, Romantic Dinner at Sidecut Restaurant, Couples Massage in the Four Seasons Resort Whistler Spa & wait for it... The same incredible Helicopter Tour to the Ice Cap with @headlinemountainholidays .... Whoooooo love is all around!!!!!  Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 35 2764  Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 35 2764  Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 35 2764
Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 35 12558628_1680087092230061_2041814693_n

She is a smart business woman who has made a lot of right choices. She owns property, has a thriving career and is so giving. Here is another example of what a kind heart she has.

I like that they are not engaged. I'd rather he propose when the time is right. She was already engaged once, it's better to wait then to be engaged for a long time with no wedding plans in site IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:52 am

Haha! I agree, except this silly show called the bachelor does the complete opposite. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:09 am

I don't know, she talked on Periscope how desperate she was for a proposal and how she/Justin used to get in fights all the time because she was pressuring him. She finally decided to stop pressuring him and just wait for it to happen naturally. I've seen that dynamic happen before a thousand times with other couples and 90% of the time, it ends with a breakup and eventually. the guy proposes to his future wife in a timely manner. I just think that most guys aren't committment-phobic in general, they just are when it's the wrong person. As smart as Jillian is when it comes to her business, she's always been a bit dumb when it comes to men and relationships, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:14 am

I love Jilly, but she probably got something in return for promoting the trip, most likely a really good hook up on her trip. I don't think she's giving it away out of the goodness of her heart.

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 35 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:21 am

nothatgirl wrote:I don't know, she talked on Periscope how desperate she was for a proposal and how she/Justin used to get in fights all the time because she was pressuring him. She finally decided to stop pressuring him and just wait for it to happen naturally. I've seen that dynamic happen before a thousand times with other couples and 90% of the time, it ends with a breakup and eventually. the guy proposes to his future wife in a timely manner. I just think that most guys aren't committment-phobic in general, they just are when it's the wrong person. As smart as Jillian is when it comes to her business, she's always been a bit dumb when it comes to men and relationships, IMO.

Yup that's how I feel as well. I don't see Jillian and Justin ever coming close to being engaged. Ed was seen as a committment-phobe back then but I never saw that as the case and I wasn't the least bit surprised he got married before she has. Ed has always had the better picker of the two. Oh Jillian. She's such a great lady but I wish she'd have better taste in men. She's wasting her time.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:00 pm

bluwavz wrote:
nothatgirl wrote:I don't know, she talked on Periscope how desperate she was for a proposal and how she/Justin used to get in fights all the time because she was pressuring him. She finally decided to stop pressuring him and just wait for it to happen naturally. I've seen that dynamic happen before a thousand times with other couples and 90% of the time, it ends with a breakup and eventually. the guy proposes to his future wife in a timely manner. I just think that most guys aren't committment-phobic in general, they just are when it's the wrong person. As smart as Jillian is when it comes to her business, she's always been a bit dumb when it comes to men and relationships, IMO.

Yup that's how I feel as well. I don't see Jillian and Justin ever coming close to being engaged. Ed was seen as a committment-phobe back then but I never saw that as the case and I wasn't the least bit surprised he got married before she has. Ed has always had the better picker of the two. Oh Jillian. She's such a great lady but I wish she'd have better taste in men. She's wasting her time.

Sad to hear about the periscope with Jill. She definitely deserves better... and sad to say, if he hasn't proposed now, (he's a fool) she should probably just move on. Easier said than done, though, especially after so much time invested.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:13 pm

Yeah, I wish she'd dump him and move on too.

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 35 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:21 pm

If only her relationship savvy was as good as her business savvy.... hmmm

Last edited by KB_Mom on Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:35 pm

Yes^^ Her picker is off with men suited for her.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:13 pm

http://www.jillianharris.com/10-reasons-why-i-love-you/
10 REASONS WHY I LOVE YOU
Hi everyone, Justin here!!! For those of you that don’t know me, I am Jilly’s boyfriend. We have been dating for almost 4 years now and every day since we started has felt like a dream. I still pinch myself to try and wake myself up … but here we are, it’s all real!!! Valentine’s Day is one of Jilly’s favourite days of the year and I always try my best to spoil her. With a little help from some people (I won’t name any names) … I was able to hack into the blog and take over for the day. Instead of writing JUST Jill a love letter, I thought I would share it with you too (I’m sure we might have some things in common)!!! Jill, I hope you have the best Valentine’s Day ever and I can’t wait for what’s to come in the future!!!

The TOP 10 Things That I Love About You (obviously there are more … )

Your smile and laughter
Your horrible dance moves on the d floor
Your love for Nacho
Your need for outdoor adventure
How confident and brave you are
Your incredible cooking skills
The way you rub your feet together at night under the sheets
Your cell phone (jk)
How important family is to you
The love you give me every day of my life
Pics to go along with his message.

jillian.harris4h  

Kihei, Hawaii
jillian.harris Lying in bed, listening to the birds chirp waiting for my partner in crime to wake up... Thankful for him and the sweet little life we've built together. Almost 4 Years of ups and inevitable downs, travel, laughter, learning, patience, teaching, growing....more patience, adventure.... and of course LOVE. I love you @slipperygoose xoxo Happy Valentines Day ️️️  4h   Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 35 2764  Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 35 2764  Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 35 2764  Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 35 2764
Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 35 10349758_884844871635871_829258857_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTE4NDkwMjI5ODA3OTcxNzg2Nw%3D%3D

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

+114
ElonM
Topazgold
mindless
Sheokaf
mprssdbyu