SELECT CONTENT

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:03 pm

She will be a great mommy! Mazel Tov!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:07 pm

umngirl wrote:
jen689 wrote:Kipton Ashley S, Erica, Ali and now Jillian question
I can't understand why these couples don't want to get married before they start a family. It makes no sense to me no no

I don't get it either but I guess it's one of those whatever works for you things.

IA, but guess I'm old fashioned in that regard of the order and what I'd personally want or do.  

As long as the baby/child is well loved, taken care of and for, and the parents are there for them, so be it.  Might not be the order I'd do it, but it's not me or my life, so again, IA, whatever works for them and makes them happy.  Smiley

She'll be a great mom! And I can't wait to see the nursery she designs!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:09 pm

umngirl wrote:
I can't understand why these couples don't want to get married before they start a family. It makes no sense to me no no

I don't get it either but I guess it's one of those whatever works for you things.

Me either but congrats to her and her fans who have stuck with her all these years.

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 38 Samuel10Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 38 Samuel10 Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 38 Family10Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 38 Samuel15Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 38 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:09 pm

I'm so happy for Jillian. blowkiss

It wouldn't be my choice either but maybe it's not the big deal to some of the younger people these days.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15295

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:18 pm

Wetpaint ‏@WetpaintTV 7m7 minutes ago
.@jillianharris: CONGRATULATIONS! She just announced that she's expecting her first child! http://www.wetpaint.com/jillian-harris-pregnant-first-child-justin-pasutto-1477011/ …

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 38 CcufMdGW8AE1iq1

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:33 pm

umngirl wrote:

I told my hubby after reading about Jillian, that this must be the new trend!! no idea No way would I ever have done it this way.... no no

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 38 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:37 pm

Her IG pic with the announcement (@jillianharris) says she's 16 weeks. That puts her due around mid August.

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 38 87b72b10 Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 38 86669110 Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 38 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:38 pm

I need a calendar of baby due dates. laugh out loud

Thanks umngirl.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:53 pm

Congrats to Jillybug. You will make a wonderful mom. I love watching Love it or List it Vancouver she is so good on that show. Many blessings to you in this new year. May she will get the ring too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:54 pm

Each to his/her own. Every gay/lesbian person that I know that has married says what a difference it means to them to be married. My nephew just had a baby without being married - his partner wanted it, he didn't. Don't get it. I've told my adult sons to marry first and then have children - we'll see if they listen to me!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:56 pm

I'm thrilled for Jilly.  She's always been my favorite bachelorette.  She will be a fantastic mom.  I hope that Justin does bring the ring and the whole wedding thing.  Not for convention sake but because I believe firmly that Jill wants this.  I liked Justin a lot when they first started dating.  I have tempered this in later times because he seemed not to want to really commit.  I understand he was young and maybe now will be ready.  Recent appearances seem to indicate this.  In any event, my wish for them is a healthy baby and much happiness in days ahead.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:00 pm

pavalygurl wrote:I'm thrilled for Jilly.  She's always been my favorite bachelorette.  She will be a fantastic mom.  I hope that Justin does bring the ring and the whole wedding thing.  Not for convention sake but because I believe firmly that Jill wants this.  I liked Justin a lot when they first started dating.  I have tempered this in later times because he seemed not to want to really commit.  I understand he was young and maybe now will be ready.  Recent appearances seem to indicate this.  In any event, my wish for them is a healthy baby and much happiness in days ahead.

I agree. I'm a traditionalist myself, but I don't think that marriage is for everybody. I would much rather a child be born into a loving, stable non-legally bound family rather than a dysfunctional one who simply has the paperwork. Jillian has said numerous times though that she wants to get married, so I want that for her! I'm actually a bit surprised that this was planned, because she was asked about babies in a periscope and said that she needed to get married first. She is 36 though, so it makes sense they're probably talking about marriage but wanted to have the baby as soon as possible. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

+114
ElonM
Topazgold
mindless
Sheokaf
mprssdbyu