SELECT CONTENT

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by jojo47 Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:00 am

I couldn't be happier for Jillian! This child is blessed to have a mother full of so much love.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by TrishB Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:08 am

I am so happy for our Jillybean! I knew she was pregnant when I saw her pictures on her trip to Hawaii! I even posted a comment on one of her IG pics, saying that it was very unsusual to see her wearing loose tops, one-piece swimwear, loose dresses, and that I had "a feeling" she might be expecting! Two days after, they make the announcement! She will be the best mommy ever, and Justin will be such a great dad! Loved his post on IG with that beautiful picture of Jillian and Nachocilantro Smiley Happy news!!

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 40 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:49 pm

Yay for Jilly and Justin (and Nacho)!! Jilly is great at everything she does so I don't doubt that she will be a fabulous mother too. Justin will be a great dad also if how he plays with Charlie (Jill's nephew) is any indication. In addition, Tori (Jilly's sister-like cousin and Charlie's mom) is pregnant also!! Fun for them to go through pregnancy together and have kids the same age. Smiley.

And for those that don't follow her on snapchat, last night she said.... So the day I announce my pregnancy, I'm at the Roxy (club in Vancouver)! So funny! She went with Sami (another of Jill's sister-like cousins) who came up from Kelowna just to spend the weekend with her. They went to the Roxy to celebrate Caitlin's (Jilly's makeup artist on Love It or List It) birthday with her. 

Such a sweetheart she is. I cannot wait to see all the promotional baby items she's going to be sent!! :babybaloon:

jillian-harris
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:24 pm

I was a huge Jillian fan, and I'm very happy for her.

That being said, I'm a fairly new mom myself. I have 16 month old twins. And let's just say that this past year and a half has REALLY made me appreciate my husband and I'm super relieved he is my HUSBAND. Adding relationship ambiguity would only make the child raising and difficulty that goes along with it that much more stressful. And yes, having a new baby and being a new mom is stressful. And I'm of Jillian's generation- I'm like 4 years younger than her. And I'm liberal. And this opinion of mine holds for Ali as well. To each their own, I guess. But that first year especially- it's hard as crap! For me, I want my partner to be my PARTNER through that. If that makes sense.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:28 pm

sosleepy wrote:I was a huge Jillian fan, and I'm very happy for her.

That being said, I'm a fairly new mom myself. I have 16 month old twins. And let's just say that this past year and a half has REALLY made me appreciate my husband and I'm super relieved he is my HUSBAND. Adding relationship ambiguity would only make the child raising and difficulty that goes along with it that much more stressful. And yes, having a new baby and being a new mom is stressful. And I'm of Jillian's generation- I'm like 4 years younger than her. And I'm liberal. And this opinion of mine holds for Ali as well. To each their own, I guess. But that first year especially- it's hard as crap! For me, I want my partner to be my PARTNER through that. If that makes sense.
IA with you, plus this is something Jillian really wants herself. At least Ali and Kevin are engaged and have a house they bought as a team. Anyway, she obviously wants to be with Justin above wanting marriage so I guess to her, this is all worth it. I wish her the best!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:32 pm

I think you can be committed without the paperwork, but then again if you're already committed, then what's the big deal about making it official? If neither wants it then that's fine, but if one does, then why not just do it? It's a bit weird to me. Seems like sharing a child is a much bigger commitment than some piece of paper anyway.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:36 pm

Well I'm just gonna say it. I found his IG caption of the announcement quite odd. I don't think he ever plans on marrying her. I think he enjoys the perks of their current arrangement and without marriage it will be easier for him to leave in the future. All jmo.

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 40 87b72b10 Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 40 86669110 Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 40 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:04 pm

umngirl wrote:Well I'm just gonna say it. I found his IG caption of the announcement quite odd. I don't think he ever plans on marrying her. I think he enjoys the perks of their current arrangement and without marriage it will be easier for him to leave in the future. All jmo.

I agree with you. I've been with my husband for 10 years, married for 5. Kids for almost the last 1.5 years. I love my guy immensely and I have no doubt we are going to figure it out and make it, but we also have never fought so much as we have this past year. And all my mon friends are the same- that first year is HARD, and it's stressful on a marriage, it just is. It's easier to check out if there isn't the paper work, IMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:29 pm

I have to disagree. It's easy to check out whether there is a marriage certificate or not. Everything is 50-50 regardless if your married or in a common law relationship.

Sometimes people get married, and have children just because they think it will fix the marriage, only to result in divorce and now with children involved. It works both ways IMO I don't see one scenario stronger than the other.

Speaking from experience, I was in both of those situations, made no difference to me. If you want out, you get out.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:38 pm

I'm not against marriage at all but if the piece of paper is the reason someone is sticking around, then the relationship isn't a good one imo and both would be better off apart. It doesn't mean they won't be good parents separately. 

It is 100% easier for a couple to raise a child together as a team so I hope two people who do have a child together, do so because they have a great partnership and because they want to. That said, if there is only one parent involved in a child's life, raising them could easily be done with a great support system and it wouldn't mean the child(ren) would be loved any less than a two parent family.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:30 pm

sosleepy wrote:I was a huge Jillian fan, and I'm very happy for her.

JMO, but it just depends on the situation. I know a lot of husbands who did absolutely nothing for their pregnant wives and newborn babies. Look at the Ashley Madison scandal - when do husbands cheat the most? When their wives are pregnant or have a newborn baby. Marriage is just paperwork and beneficial only for legal issues, IMO. It doesn't guarantee that the guy will be there for you or will kind to you or will be faithful or anything really.

Who knows if Justin/Jilliam are going to be together forever? Probably not. Statistically speaking, 50% of married couples get divorced anyways, so that doesn't set them apart from the majority anyways. Jillian owns 2-3 houses, has a stable career, has a large support network with her family, etc. She's in pretty good shape to have a baby, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:39 pm

Jillian's desire to be a mom may be the number one motivation for this pregnancy, IMO, even more than being married. She probably also felt like age, her own and Justin's, was beginning to work against her. If she waited for him to catch up to her, the window would close. She's lucky to have a very close, loving family who will be there for her if he flakes. I do hope that this experience brings them together and into a committed partnership.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

+114
ElonM
Topazgold
mindless
Sheokaf
mprssdbyu