SELECT CONTENT

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 43 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:50 pm

Another beautiful pregnant 'ette!

jillianharris.com

A Week In My Closet

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 43 IMG_0028

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 43 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by albean99 Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:33 pm

umngirl wrote:This picture showed up in my feed and I just had to laugh. It looks like she's feeling herself up. That's the wrong hand placement Jillian.
https://instagram.com/p/BECJPBzleos/

I didn't realize there was a rule for that. Smiley I think she's looking pretty adorable as a pregnant person.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:39 pm

albean99 wrote:
umngirl wrote:This picture showed up in my feed and I just had to laugh. It looks like she's feeling herself up. That's the wrong hand placement Jillian.

I didn't realize there was a rule for that. Smiley  I think she's looking pretty adorable as a pregnant person.

There's no rule but her hand is on my boob basically. It looks awkward.

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 43 87b72b10 Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 43 86669110 Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 43 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:42 pm

umngirl wrote:
albean99 wrote:

I didn't realize there was a rule for that. Smiley  I think she's looking pretty adorable as a pregnant person.

There's no rule but her hand is on my boob basically. It looks awkward.
Doesn't look odd to me. Just a sweet mama to be. JMO
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:45 pm

She looks gorgeous!!!!
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:34 pm

It does kinda look life she's grabbing her boob to me. I get what she was going for though. laugh out loud She still looks cute!

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 43 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:34 pm

Beautiful photos of Jillian.  She looks so happy in all of them.  I love Jillian's style...she always makes everything so Jilly.  GA, thanks for the heads up on A Week In My Closet. Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 43 1f60d  Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 43 1f60d  Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 43 1f618
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 05, 2016 6:46 pm

HELLO! Canada
‏@HelloCanada  
Why we think @JillianHarris is one beautiful person --> c http://ow.ly/4nqIlV   #HelloBeautiful

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 43 Chty6GKWUAAkgYA

ca.hellocanadamagazine.com
Canada's Most Beautiful 2016: See who made the list!

Jillian Harris, 36
Host on Love It or List It Vancouver
Twitter: @jillianharris
Instagram: @jillian.harris
Photo: ©️ Janis Nicolay

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 43 Gallery_3_5

Congrats Jilly! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 12, 2016 10:47 pm

These nurseries are going to be so beautiful!
There are more pics in the link.

http://www.jillianharris.com/decorating-kelowna-nursery/

With my film schedule starting back up pretty quickly after the babe is born I need to prepare and fully stock TWO nurseries … one in Kelowna and one in Vancouver that are ready to go by JULY!!!!! EEEP the pressure is on!!! Good news … I am starting to finalize all of the details and furnishings for both!! I am starting off my nursery series by sharing my Kelowna nursery inspiration and special finds so far. I will follow up in two weeks with my Vancouver nursery as they are both different styles with entirely different decor.

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 43 Captur22

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Tue May 31, 2016 10:33 pm

She looks darling, and I love her nurseries. I wonder if she is having a girl. Almost all of her recent posts are pink in color.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:29 am

It looks like it will be nice. I wonder if the Vancouver one will have more colors? I tend to agree with the comments about the bookcase and leaning mirror being unsafe.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:42 am

I don't know that she's announced gender, but if she knows, I'd definitely say it's a girl based on that design! I even spotted the pink bumpers (but please don't use the bumpers, Jill! laugh out loud) Not to go all sanctimommy on her. She'll figure it out.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

+114
ElonM
Topazgold
mindless
Sheokaf
mprssdbyu