Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Jillian Harris - Bachelorette 5 - Justin Pasutto - Discussion

Page 54 of 57 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jillian Harris - Bachelorette 5 - Justin Pasutto - Discussion

Post by terabithia on Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:23 pm

FWIW, it doesn't sound like the film crew captured the actual birth, she said on her blog she kicked them all out before delivery:

"poop started to get gnarly and the contractions were NOT fun anymore. It was like zero to sixty and I remember I was NOT laughing anymore. All I could think of was EPIIIIDURRALLLLLLL. At this point, it was time for the film crew to leave. SEE YA LATERRRRR!!!"

I wouldn't want the crew in there at any point myself, but I don't think she lost her marbles and had the entire thing professionally documented for a TV show.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added source)

terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:39 pm

Yeah, I went to her blog and read that it was not the nitty gritty.
But my reaction was still the same--who cares? really? And then I thought--boundaries. Boundaries at being that preggers and having all these people bouncing around my home and privacy and what not and why.
Not my circus. Glad it was hers. JMO

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kashathediva

Female Posts : 21607

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy on Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:28 pm

tristasutter
A highlight of our trip to Vancouver...getting the chance to love on little Leo and see his beautiful mama!! Love you @jillian.harris & this sweet new addition to our Bachelor family!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 on Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:30 pm

That's a nice pic. Thanks, Maddy.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton

albean99

Female Posts : 11538

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 on Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:45 pm

There's NO place like home... Happy Halloween Everyone!!! ❤️❤️ Love Jilly, Justin, Leo & Dorthy!!! Ummm I mean @nachocilantro [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Happy Halloween Weekend From our little Pumkin xo ❤️ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911

Female Posts : 7389

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite on Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:58 pm

OMG...I love Dorothy. rofl Poor Nacho...that face. Love the costumes.

Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:22 pm

I love the Wizard of Oz too! Great costumes! Nacho and Leo are the best! So cute!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 30900

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl on Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:OMG...I love Dorothy.   rofl  Poor Nacho...that face. Love the costumes.

I know, but Nacho did not seem to be amused. What the poor doggie puts up with Hugesmile

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by hawaiiangirl on Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:56 am

I stumbled upon another forum with some interesting inside information about Jillian and Justin. There is a claim that Justin was cheating on her last year, and some thoughts regarding Jillian staying with him because she wanted a baby so badly and is already 37. Hopefully this is false, but I've gotten the impression that they don't really seem happy together for a long time. I especially thought that his announcement of their pregnancy on his instagram was very very odd, where he made an excuse for not proposing marriage. Not a fan of his.

hawaiiangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by reason on Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] interesting if true.

reason

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy on Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:07 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I stumbled upon another forum with some interesting inside information about Jillian and Justin. There is a claim that Justin was cheating on her last year, and some thoughts regarding Jillian staying with him because she wanted a baby so badly and is already 37. Hopefully this is false, but I've gotten the impression that they don't really seem happy together for a long time. I especially thought that his announcement of their pregnancy on his instagram was very very odd, where he made an excuse for not proposing marriage. Not a fan of his.  

I can see it. She doesn't have the best track record with picking loyal men.

For Jilly's sake I hope this is wrong though...

sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by nothatgirl on Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:21 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I stumbled upon another forum with some interesting inside information about Jillian and Justin. There is a claim that Justin was cheating on her last year, and some thoughts regarding Jillian staying with him because she wanted a baby so badly and is already 37. Hopefully this is false, but I've gotten the impression that they don't really seem happy together for a long time. I especially thought that his announcement of their pregnancy on his instagram was very very odd, where he made an excuse for not proposing marriage. Not a fan of his.  

Interesting. I've heard the same rumors about 1-2 years ago from people who live in the area. It would be very easy for him to do so, with Jillian's work and travel schedule. I remember Jillian saying a while back they used to fight all the time about him not wanting to marry her, but she just decided to wait and let him propose when he wanted to. At the time, she said she didn't want a baby until they were married. I don't know if she's unhappy, but it definitely seems like Justin is in control. Just seems exactly like her relationship with ed, as she said he also wasn't ready to marry her and cheated on her. Oh, Jilly. She's such a killer in all other aspects of her life, but just sucks at picking men. IMO.

nothatgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:38 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 57 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jillian Harris - Bachelorette 5 - Justin Pasutto - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum