SELECT CONTENT

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 55 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:48 pm

That's sad. I think I just found that forum and now I can't stop reading. Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 55 1f633

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 55 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 55 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by Alanna Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:52 pm

bleuberry wrote:That's sad. I think I just found that forum and now I can't stop reading.  Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 55 1f633
I am obsessed with that forum. It's embarrassing laugh out loud but I often need a break because their snark gets really depressing and negative for me. I hope it's not true but knowing J's picker, it probably is.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by hawaiiangirl Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:07 pm

Yeah.... the forum is enlightening to say the least. Doesn't paint Jillian in the best light either. The snark is funny for a bit but truly oozes negativity. I found it interesting because I did notice a time when Justin was absent from Jillian's social media for a few months which matches up with the insider's time line.

hawaiiangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:09 pm

The timeline laid out on that other forum was fascinating. I found it all rather believable. Then again, I've never seen the appeal of Justin and I've cooled greatly on being any kind of fan of hers.

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 55 87b72b10 Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 55 86669110 Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 55 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:11 pm

No idea about the forum you are all talking about, but I agree Justin has a odd vibe to him. :/

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 55 8367-910 Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 55 I_got_13 Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 55 E5kqdm15 Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 55 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by hawaiiangirl Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:19 pm

I'm not sure if we are allowed to link other forums? It can be found by googling "jillian harris forum."

hawaiiangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:28 pm

Alanna wrote:
bleuberry wrote:That's sad. I think I just found that forum and now I can't stop reading.  Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 55 1f633
I am obsessed with that forum. It's embarrassing laugh out loud but I often need a break because their snark gets really depressing and negative for me. I hope it's not true but knowing J's picker, it probably is.

I used to go there regularly too, but some of those posters really are crazy and obsessed. It became really toxic instead of fun. I mainly hang out in the members only thread now, which is probably how I missed this!

I totally believe it. Justin is just so swarmy and Jillian has no backbone when it comes to men. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:28 pm

Please stay on topic. If anyone is curious about another forum, you are free to search and investigate.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:54 pm

Oh Jilly, I hope it's not true but IMO, I never feel Justin was/is in love with her. Just looked at how JP looks at Ashley, or Chris looks at Des, those are the men in love.

Jilly should let go what she used to think she wants in a man, instead, looks for a guy who would always put her first and make her smile. Jmo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:55 pm

She has zero self respect when it comes to her love life it's so sad considering what a total badass she is in other areas of her life she is IMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:20 pm

I never did like Justin, but I'm more devastated about Jilly supposedly being snooty and rude in person laugh out loud.

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 55 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:24 pm

bleuberry wrote:I never did like Justin, but I'm more devastated about Jilly supposedly being snooty and rude in person laugh out loud.
I don't believe it. I've never seen that posted or speculated on before, ever, including when my friends would run into her and Ed when they lived in Chi.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

+114
ElonM
Topazgold
mindless
Sheokaf
mprssdbyu