SELECT CONTENT

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 57 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by california90 Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:24 pm

I loved Reid and Jill too! At least then.

Reid isn't single. He's been dating Brooke Hartka..I want to say 2 years?

Edit: actually maybe closer to 3 years?

Last edited by california90 on Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

california90

Back to top Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 57 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:26 pm

@sosleepy I'm with you on that.

I have a hard time believing she would stick it out with Justin after what she went through if in fact the rumours are true. Justin disappeared from SM for awhile because he was on a trip to Alaska with his friends. He has some great pics of Jillian and Baby Leo on his IG.

IG
slipperygoose Preparations and side notes begin for the #overlandYTAK expedition 08|30|15 @mattaugust @peejarv @dmackin

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 57 11324883_512369102261327_163271542_n

Where Calgary ‏@wherecalgary  Nov 15
Just announced: @jillianharris and @JustinPasutto are headlining the #yyc Home Renovation show Jan 13-15! #CRS17 http://calgaryrenovationshow.com/

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 57 CxVEPI8UkAAubby

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:27 pm

I love Reid too (probably my favorite contestant of all time), but he also cheated on his then-girlfriend with Sarah, an ex-contestant, at a Bachelor reunion. So, it's impossible to say how things would have turned out. I do think Jillian needs someone more like Reid to balance her out. I've found that women (and men) that I know like Jillian do really well when they find someone a bit more low-key and stable.

It has to be some combination of low self-esteem, immaturity, and being drawn to the drama. There's no other reason I can think of that she keeps entering relationships in which she literally has to beg for commitment and fidelity. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:53 pm

Jilly is not married either, but I won't say it's because she is bratty and has some commitment issues. IMO, it's more about whether we realize what we needed in life and if we are wise enough to figure out who is the one when there are so many different people come into our lifes at different stage. JMO.

Of course Jilly needs to figure out her own issues, if being married is what she really wanted, just like many other leads/contestants. We all have different life lessons.

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:55 am

I remember her commenting not too long ago that she "loved" all three of her final guys. Reid's proposal and his gracious way of leaving her still sticks in my head. laugh out loud, I should write rom.coms.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by hawaiiangirl Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:24 pm

It looks like Justin bought Jill some sort of promise ring recently which she has been wearing on her right ring finger. He tagged a jeweller in a recent instagram pic saying "good thing I went with the bigger diamonds. Digging in the sand."
Because I am sure Jillian was appeased with a promise ring LOL! The sad thing is she will probably have to pay him child support if they split, and he will forever be living off her money.

hawaiiangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:28 pm

Ahhh life and living with the choices we make!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:59 pm

She has a lot of adorable pic's in her IG. I haven't looked at it in awhile.

Sweet baby boy's Momma is going to dress him to the nine's. So cute.

IG https://www.instagram.com/jillian.harris/

jillian.harris My baby bootie is under control in these leggings!!!! Jump onto the blog and get the rundown on my new fav bottoms for the fall! http://liketk.it/2ptXB @liketoknow.it #liketkit @bloomingdales #spanks #bloomingdales
Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 57 14677159_275887049478944_2699933256786116608_n

jillian.harris Our little family... (heart explosion) .... Going on our FIRST Vacation together!!! (@nachocilantro we miss you already) feeling organized, stoked, full of love and ready to get some sun on my cheeks!!!! @slipperygoose #AlohaLeo #takeoff  ps, thank you @snugglebugzbaby for getting us all organized and stocked up with the necessities!!!! http://liketk.it/2pzXl
Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 57 14677312_156769168124940_802258964149436416_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:27 pm

https://www.instagram.com/jillian.harris/
https://www.instagram.com/#&gid=1&pid=1

Thanks @bluwavz for the instructions!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:15 pm

Jillian looks great there without any makeup and Leo is adorable. So many cute, happy Bachelor babies.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:34 pm

I don't particularly like Justin but he called out Jillian on her IG story for living their lives on snapchat. Gotta give him credit for a good point. Although he did agree to film a reality show so...

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 57 87b72b10 Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 57 86669110 Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 57 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:32 pm

Jilly is engaged, happy for her

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

+114
ElonM
Topazgold
mindless
Sheokaf
mprssdbyu