SELECT CONTENT

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 58 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:39 pm

Congrats Jilly!

Well THAT was SOME Christmas morning!!!!! OH MY GOD my heart cannot handle this much LOVE! @slipperygoose you've made me the HAPPIEST girl in the world. Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 58 1f48d  Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 58 2764 #Finally #ISimplyAskedForOneThingForChristmas by @jillian.harris
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 58 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by albean99 Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:47 pm

I'm so happy for Jillian on her engagement (and that adorable Leo)!

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:54 pm

Congrats, I guess.  Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 58 1f60f

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 58 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:59 pm

Congrats to Jillian that she got what she asked for finally. Lol #ReadingBetweenTheHashtags

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 58 87b72b10 Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 58 86669110 Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 58 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:04 am

Those hashtags are an interesting choice...

Happy for her her regardless.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:10 am

Congrats Jillian! My favourite 'ette who is so talented, always so grateful for everything she has with a humble attitude and lover and appreciation of life. It's wonderful to see such happiness so well deserved beatingheart

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:31 am

I'm really happy that she finally got that ring! I wish she didn't make it seem like he was doing her this humongous favor by marrying her though. I'm never going to be a Justin fan or completely trust him/think he's good enough for jilly, but I'm still happy she got her happily ever after.

IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:40 am

^^ I feel pretty much the same. I'm happy Jillian is happy and now has what she wanted, but it almost seems like she had to twist his arm to get it. I remember last year or whenever it was, when someone asked him why he hadn't gotten engaged yet, his response was something like she would lose her head if it wasn't attached, and he knew she would lose a ring?!? Maybe he is commitment challenged, who knows. I just hope he treats her well.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:50 am

Congrats. It's quite sad and embarrassing that she had to "ask" and that she thinks "finally"...and even moreso that she chose those words for all of the Internet to see. Jillian is a wonderful person, and she deserves the best.. I hope she's getting it/will get it. Leo is the cutest child too, btw.

All IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:28 am

Congrats, I guess. Self-esteem and self-love is very important.. that is all I am going to say.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:09 pm

Yeah ^^^
I don't know what else there is to say.
I hope they both find what they want and need out of marriage.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:06 pm

Why oh why Jillian did you asked for a ring?  You seems like such a nice lady, you are worth more that an after thought.  It is okay to not be married and have a child, and that child is the biggest blessing in your life not a push to come boy?  Oh darling I wish you all the best though and get a pre-nup, because I dont think he is worth it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

+114
ElonM
Topazgold
mindless
Sheokaf
mprssdbyu