SELECT CONTENT

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 60 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by Eagle Eye Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:39 pm

Honestly, I just don't understand his thought process. He's "ready" to knock her up and have a baby that will tie them together for the rest of their lives, he's "ready" to live with her in her big beautiful house in a marriage-like relationship, but he's not "ready" to make a lifelong commitment, which she desperately wants, in front of their family and friends? Even if the piece of paper isn't important to him, it means everything to her, so unless he's secretly planning on bailing out in a few years, I don't get why he wouldn't willingly do this for her, if he really loved her. The fact that she had to beg him for it just makes me so sad.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 60 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:15 pm

I actually strongly dislike him so I can't even bring myself to give him the benefit of the doubt. I'm surprised how much it bothers me that she's now stuck with him laugh out loud. Ugh.

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 60 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:36 pm

Yeah. We don't know what the circumstances are behind the conception/pregnancy. Was it planned? Did he want this? Was he ready? IDK. Or was it a surprise to him? If he wasn't ready for this, maybe he still wasn't ready for that.
Anyway, I wish him the best. As always it takes two to tango. So if he was wishy washy and she wasn't, well she may end up doing a lot of his wash half heartedly.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:03 pm

Eagle Eye wrote:Honestly, I just don't understand his thought process. He's "ready" to knock her up and have a baby that will tie them together for the rest of their lives, he's "ready" to live with her in her big beautiful house in a marriage-like relationship, but he's not "ready" to make a lifelong commitment, which she desperately wants, in front of their family and friends? Even if the piece of paper isn't important to him, it means everything to her, so unless he's secretly planning on bailing out in a few years, I don't get why he wouldn't willingly do this for her, if he really loved her. The fact that she had to beg him for it just makes me so sad.
Honestly I agree. Call me judgey, tell me I'm not in their relationship so I don't get it, explain to me how everyone hs their own timeframe, etc., but nothing will change my mind. Jill deserves better. All IMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:10 pm

I think the problem, for lack of better word, is that Jillian does not believe she deserves better. This is what she wants for her.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:18 pm

She's 36 he's 28. They've been together for four years. He was 24 when he met her. That's young IMO. In all the pic's I've seen of him, he appears to be very happy.

Jillian Harris Retweeted
TODAY ‏@TODAYshow  9h9 hours ago
'HAPPIEST girl in the world': 'Bachelorette' @jillianharris is engaged! http://on.today.com/2hH1xJ0
Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 60 C0m5b-eWEAAvFec

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 60 Leo-Santa-%C2%A9-Baby-Bliss-Photography-07
Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 60 C0iaQIbWQAE1nfM
http://www.jillianharris.com/wishing-merry-christmas/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:21 pm

So the jeweler and Justin were commenting back and forth while they were in Hawaii about Justin going with bigger diamonds and the jeweler cleaning some piece. Not to go all conspiracy but what are the chances they got engaged in Hawaii and then waited until Christmas whether that be for the social media content or for whatever show it was they are/were filming.

https://instagram.com/p/BM2AN_bD5EW/

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 60 87b72b10 Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 60 86669110 Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 60 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:37 pm

My husband and I picked out my ring and the diamond in the month of August many, years ago... We ended up actually getting engaged months later in Dec.
So who knows what happened with them.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:31 pm

Eagle Eye wrote:Honestly, I just don't understand his thought process. He's "ready" to knock her up and have a baby that will tie them together for the rest of their lives, he's "ready" to live with her in her big beautiful house in a marriage-like relationship, but he's not "ready" to make a lifelong commitment, which she desperately wants, in front of their family and friends? Even if the piece of paper isn't important to him, it means everything to her, so unless he's secretly planning on bailing out in a few years, I don't get why he wouldn't willingly do this for her, if he really loved her. The fact that she had to beg him for it just makes me so sad.

Yeah. I argue the baby ties them together FAR more permantetly and forever than the marriage. Marriages can dissolve. That kid makes you have to cooperate and co-parent from here until death do you part, for real.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:34 pm

She's happy and he seems to be also so that's good enough for me. They have little Leo now which is what really counts.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:54 am

Funny because he doesn't look so young anymore. He's aged what looks like 10 years since 2012.

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 60 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:13 am

bleuberry wrote:Funny because he doesn't look so young anymore. He's aged what looks like 10 years since 2012.

I was just thinking that.

He looks the same age as her. LOL..
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

+114
ElonM
Topazgold
mindless
Sheokaf
mprssdbyu