SELECT CONTENT

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

liketkit - Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 63 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by leselihau Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:48 pm

Justin did....for Jillian's birthday.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

liketkit - Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 63 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:41 pm

Those eyes!  liketkit - Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 63 1f60d

Professor Leo George Ladies and Gentlemen  liketkit - Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 63 1f455  liketkit - Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 63 1f453  liketkit - Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 63 1f393  http://liketk.it/2qOQg #liketkit @liketoknow.it @joefresh by @jillian.harris
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:43 pm

Oh gosh what a cutie. Pic and outfit Jillian style! beatingheart

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:25 pm

What a cutie! I love when babies are dressed up so cute!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:45 pm

I have to say, Leo is one precious looking babe! He is just beautiful! With those amazing Jillian lips & eyes (like Jillian & her dad!) and that beautiful skin!! He is also such a good baby, Jillian takes him everywhere! Travelling back & forth, on adventures, camping, beach, etc etc! She is truly a hands-on mommy, and I love her even more for it! Plus she always finds the time to get her luscious baths with her wine in hand! I don't know how she does it all! I know they have a nanny on a semi live-in situation, but still she cooks, entertains, dies her blogs, takes care of her businesses, does her TV show, etc etc

I am not a fan of Justin, unfortunately...Heck! I don't even find him attractive! She could have done tons better IMO
I feel, like some here, that she is all in on every level, but Justin not so much... I hope I am wrong. He might just be very private & not into public displays or posts of affection, who knows!

I am not a fan of any of the posts of the bachelorettes or contestants that have the tag of that site "Liketoknowit" (? I think!) because if you like a post with that, it automatically sends you an email, which I do not want. Even Ali (whom I have grown to like tons in the last few years) tags that site constantly, so I skip her IG posts, where otherwise I'd like to "like" Smiley
I do not feel Jillian posts that much, she is up to par with Ali IMO plus Jilly has so much going on her plate, that I can understand the need.
I find Desiree's posts the nicest because she does little to no advertisement unless it is for her own company.
The likes of Amanda, Lauren, Kaytlin, MeAndi, etc IMO post far more, and very repeatedly. With products I doubt highly they use or try... all my opinion, of course Smiley

liketkit - Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 63 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:06 pm

Her current IG story, spanning the last 24 hours, has 24 parts to it.  No joke, I counted them. That's a bit too much, obsessive, OTT, out of control, or whatever phrase you'd prefer, IMO.

JMO

ETA:  I like Jillian, but IMO, she could tone down her oversharing on SM.  And IMO, she may post less as a whole, but it all kind of evens out with the other.  She may only  post 1 IG story, but it's 20 parts long, where others may post 20 short IG stories.  Basically the same, IMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:12 pm

Whew. yep. I agree.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:47 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Her current IG story, spanning the last 24 hours, has 24 parts to it.  No joke, I counted them. That's a bit too much, obsessive, OTT, out of control, or whatever phrase you'd prefer, IMO.

JMO

ETA:  I like Jillian, but IMO, she could tone down her oversharing on SM.  And IMO, she may post less as a whole, but it all kind of evens out with the other.  She may only  post 1 IG story, but it's 20 parts long, where others may post 20 short IG stories.  Basically the same, IMO.

Yes. Thank you. This is what I've been saying. She's out of control and it's obvious she has some kind of addiction to SM and oversharing. She recently "gave up snap" to focus more on Leo, but all she did was switch all that energy 250% into IG stories (I've heard snap viewership is down and IG stories have funneled a lot of that advertising $$ market away and back to IG, so I suspect that's her real reason for cutting back on snap.) 

I follow way too many Bach people. Many are oversharers, but Jillian takes the freaking cake. She must have her phone up recording 24/7. Like practically her whole day is documented on that thing. It's exhausting (and boring) for a viewer, and I can't imagine how annoying that must be for the people she is with. My husband would flip on me if I tried to document like that so constantly. She needs an intervention.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:42 pm

She said she gave up snap? laugh out loud

liketkit - Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 63 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:48 pm

bleuberry wrote:She said she gave up snap? laugh out loud

laugh out loud yes. All that means is she's funneled all of that energy into IG. Insane.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:54 pm

I stopped following her about three years ago because I felt like she sometimes shared too much. It's only seemed to get worse the last few years. Her giving up snap is laughable now that IG stories exists. IMO

And yeah, still not a fan of Justin. I've always gotten a. Ad vibe from him and I don't think that will change. JMO

liketkit - Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 63 87b72b10 liketkit - Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 63 86669110 liketkit - Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 63 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:59 pm

I mostly follow her IG picture posts for pics of Leo.  I never watch her stories because they're so freaking long.

Because of the ongoing discussion, I just went to see if she had a new one up yet for today.  In the last 5 hours she's updated/posted 30 segments. In 5 hours!  And it's of them waking up, cleaning up, etc. from their party last night.  Suspect
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

+114
ElonM
Topazgold
mindless
Sheokaf
mprssdbyu