SELECT CONTENT

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 65 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by Newto Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:07 am

^^ You are absolutely right, Sprite. I have long since sworn off any SM. It is taking over the world and it is not a good thing.....IMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 65 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by albean99 Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:48 am

I follow Jillian but barely check Instagram and never do the stories so had no idea. I like her but would have to agree that it seems excessive. I used to either catch up on things or have a nap when my first baby slept. I guess things have changed. question

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:59 pm

I loved and followed Jillian back in the day. I think she is totally hyperactive, OTT, all over the place, bursting with energy and perhaps has a bit of an addictive personality. So her extreme addiction to SM isn't really all that surprising to me.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:01 pm

Newto wrote:^^ You are absolutely right, Sprite.  I have long since sworn off any SM.  It is taking over the world and it is not a good thing.....IMHO.

Like anything, there are good and bad things about it. It also brings the world together and helps people connect in ways that were not at all feasible even like 15 years ago. The world is a bit smaller now. And that's not a bad thing.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:51 pm

I got a bit addicted to on-line life (the precursor to social media) when my daughter was in her witching hour phase, inconsolable crying for long stretches. It seemed to work for both of us for me to retreat into my home office, put her on  boppy on my lap, start rocking and start typing (she says she sill finds a dark room with the sounds of keys clicking to be calming). If there is postpartum depression that doesn't help, either. It is possible that something similar has drawn Jillian into social media life. It can be very addicting.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheokaf Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:57 pm

I for one love her IG - we dropped cable so no more HGTV

“I apologize for nothing. I’m sorry for being awesome.” Ryan, Bachelorette Season 11
Sheokaf
Sheokaf

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:07 pm

@dw_a_mom Very interesting, thanks for sharing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:45 pm

Omg. I tried to count, but I lost track. Jillian has somewhere between 70-80 IG stories up right now from the last 24 hours. dizzy
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:10 pm

I saw! laugh out loud Insane.

And holy crap her house (the one she just sold) is a dream. I had a laugh when she said they were moving because they realized after Leo was born that they wanted a bigger yard for him.

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 65 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:11 pm

@bleuberry Yard in Canada sometimes can be very small.  You have to a move to more expensive place to get a good yard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:14 pm

Geeze and some thought Kaitlyn posted too much. Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 65 3806527698

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 65 8367-910 Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 65 I_got_13 Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 65 E5kqdm15 Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 65 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:19 pm

bleuberry wrote:I saw! laugh out loud Insane.

And holy crap her house (the one she just sold) is a dream. I had a laugh when she said they were moving because they realized after Leo was born that they wanted a bigger yard for him.

Right?! They have (had) a guest house! The yard looked plenty big to me (featured amongst those 80 stories somewhere LOL) but what do I know? laugh out loud 

@Linds911 Kaitlyn has NOTHING on the OG Candian Bette. Believe me. Jilly makes Kaitlyn's SM game look measly.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

+114
ElonM
Topazgold
mindless
Sheokaf
mprssdbyu