SELECT CONTENT

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 72 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:46 am

@terrypat Thanks for the update. I totally forgot that was on last night!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 72 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by terrypat Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:38 pm

Guardian Angel and those who missed it Jillian and Justin is repeated on W channel on Saturday and Monday.The first episode was cute,maybe once they get into the house reno,might get a bit more stressfull.

terrypat

Female Posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:29 pm

@terrypat Thanks for letting us know!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:03 am

I'm not sure if this works outside Canada but here is a direct link from W Network!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:02 pm

^^^ I usually love Jilly's style, but that dress is not doing her any favours. She looks so bottom heavy and I know she has lost the baby weight because I have seen her on Love it or List it Vancouver with baby Leo. Seems he will be making regular appearances...at least while she is promoting the new show.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:09 pm

bummer don't think the link is gonna work in the US.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:22 pm

W is very unfriendly on their site with letting us watch things from the US. I found this out during Jasmine's season. I wonder why?  If anyone knows any links or options to watch the new Jillian and Justin Show in the US...can you please post suggestions in this thread. Thanks! Smiley
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:43 pm

@emusha @seabear

Try Hola. It works very well for me since I can't see or vote on US shows. You can watch anything from anywhere. You just turn it to whatever country the show originates from and it apparently fools them into thinking you are watching from there.

I don't know why they even bother not allowing people from other countries to watch since there are these kind of things and if people want, they are going to watch regardless. You would think they would want to make it easier for people to watch their programs since less and less people are watching shows live on the networks.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:52 pm

Thanks @Sprite. Smiley  I will give Hola a try. I agree with you that blocking on their own sites makes no sense. The more viewers the better IMO....and no doubt the Advertisers as well.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:11 pm

Loved the first episode! I laughed & cried - more than once. In the past I've only seemed to come across negative stuff about Justin, but I really liked him. You have to listen closely to catch all his one liners. The segments on her pregnancy & Leo's birth are touching. Looking forward to the rest of the episodes.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by terrypat Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:58 pm

Yes jojo some of his one liners are really funny,and the first episode was touching.

As for US viewers,there are some international rules,I don't know why,but I can't watch a lot of US content online.It says not available.Maybe someone here knows a site,because there are some sites where I have found certain things.

terrypat

Female Posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:32 pm

Try Hulu as I've had success there in the past with US programming.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

+114
ElonM
Topazgold
mindless
Sheokaf
mprssdbyu