SELECT CONTENT

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 75 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by Mustang19 Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:43 am

Why can't it be on in the states?!?! :tissuebox
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 75 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by terrypat Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:56 am

Mustang19 wrote:Why can't it be on in the states?!?! :tissuebox

It might be sometime.I think love it or list it Vancouver was on here first and then in the US as love it or list it too on HGTV. Jillian is probably working on it,since she getting comments about it on her site.It is on W network here Do you have that.So cross your fingers.

terrypat

Female Posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:05 am

@Mustang19 You can add Hola extention on Google chrome, set the country to Canada and watch it online on the W Network.

I know she's always involved in so many different projects, but wow, she just doesn't quit. She has so much energy and drive it's incredible, not to mention talent.

That was really sad when she had to go back to work. I remember that day well, and that was many many years ago for me.

Is the whole purpose of this move because she got the LILI Vancouver and has to be there for filming but they lived in Kelowna? I'll look at her blogs once in awhile if it comes up on my twitter feed, and I do have the HGTV station on all the time now since there's no more hockey, so I've been seeing more of her.

I'm looking forward to next week's epi!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:46 pm

Our Engagement Story: Through My Eyes

And apparently it'll be shown on the next episode of the show.  

Will those that watch let us know if its more romantic watching than it sounds in her blog (IMO of course) . laugh out loud And now I think I need to figure out how to watch this. laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:30 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Our Engagement Story: Through My Eyes

And apparently it'll be shown on the next episode of the show.  

Will those that watch let us know if its more romantic watching than it sounds in her blog (IMO of course) . laugh out loud And now I think I need to figure out how to watch this. laugh out loud

Oh yeah. Super romantic. Girl nags guy for years to propose on Christmas morning, so he finally breaks down and does it on camera for a reality tv show in a hotel. I'm calling BS that they never intended the footage to be on tv ... just like Leo's birth. laugh out loud uh huh, right.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:39 pm

I guess she's happy IDK.  It nags at me that she has to cajole him into proposing and then IMO he kind of half-azzs it to boot.  Then the wedding may be a few years off because of landscaping and baby number two.  Sorry, I don't buy it.  It is of course none of MY business, but I like her a lot and keep remembering so many comments:  she told Kiptyn's mom she knew she had to 'work for her happiness', she made some comment about coming back to her lake house on weekends when she was working in Vancouver where she asked Justin 'why am I even doing this' and he responded 'I don't know'.   And then there are the rumors of his infidelity.   I really don't believe a couple needs to be married to have children, but I think Jilly really really wants the whole package.  As a result I kind of want to punch Justin.  JMO.   I won't even get started on how she is 'talked into' things for the sake of the show. Curious also to see how the show actually portrays it.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:48 pm

Can't believe she actually admitted she was basically begging for the ring on Christmas. So romantic. dizzy hmmm jmo.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 75 8367-910 Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 75 I_got_13 Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 75 E5kqdm15 Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 75 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:54 pm

Sigh Jill.

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 75 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:57 pm

I mean at some point, this isn't bad luck with men, but just poor judgement and I cannot feel bad for her. This is all on her and her choices imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:26 pm

Yeah, that's about the most unromantic proposal I could imagine. And I also don't buy that they never planned to have this on the show. JMo

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 75 87b72b10 Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 75 86669110 Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 75 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:11 am

Wait... I just read to the end. They need to finish the landscaping and want baby #2... so the wedding won't be for a few years yet. Sounds like #priorities to me. Yep, fake engagement for the cameras, Jillian gets the pseudo ring and the fake commitment, and Justin still continues to get the milk for free. Got it.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:18 am

Yikes another baby?!? I'm sorry but that is the dumbest thing I've heard and this is coming from the one who chose Ed of all people. When you have to literally beg for a engagement, you should probably revaluate your relationship not add more children into it.

Yikes

All JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

+114
ElonM
Topazgold
mindless
Sheokaf
mprssdbyu