Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1

Page 4 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1

Post by debt2dreams on Mon May 09, 2011 7:50 am

mnmhughes wrote:I noticed that the latest article mentions a "Bachelorette roast" in which 10 bachelors will poke fun at Ashley. Typically, the F1 doesn't go on group dates like this, correct? They normally try to keep the F1 from having to do anything embarrassing or potentially harmful to their growing relationship.

What a great point MNM!! I agree....looks like I am following you around and agreeing with you 👅

debt2dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers on Mon May 09, 2011 9:27 am

Coastal wrote:
Bloomers wrote:
Coastal wrote:
Bloomers wrote:Ok...I somehow, I am not sure we are talking about the same thing, so let me tell you what I have noticed. The tendency now is to have one of the F4 come out of each episode if they can make it work. Sometimes it doesn't, but usually it does:

DeAnna:

Ep.2 Graham Intended F3 as per him having a 1 on 1 in epi 2......check chart......
Ep.3 Jason (Single parent date) Jason was the intended F1 and this date WASN'T a single parent date as per script
Ep. 4 Jesse Epi 4 is usually for intended F2 as Jesse should of been instead of F1.......as per charts through several seasons.....this makes sense!
Ep 5 Jeremy Epi 5 is usually reserved for F4 as per the charts and for numerous seasons, this makes sense again with the charts that I have been keeping.
Jason:

Ep.2 Jillian, Melissa Epi 2 again is usually for F3 date.....was swithched to Melissa being on this epi as well considering Steph's daughters birthday! So again that would match up to previous seasons and seasons since when the F3 came from epi 2 1 on 1 date. Just like Ashley did from Brad's season!
Ep. 3 ( Single parent date) Stephanie Epi 3 is normally reserved for F1 date and would of been Melissa's 1 on 1 date except that Steph's daughter had her birthday on here..........Steph would of had a group date this epi if things went according to "Script"
Ep. 4 Molly Molly who was the intended F2 had her traditional 1 on 1 date that is reserved for the F2 during epi 4 so she was right on as per the charts from the previous seasons and seasons since.Ep. 5 Naomi did have her date right as per script and was the F4 as per script as the F4 gets their 1 on 1 date in epi 5 through other seasons and the charts show that very well.
Jillian:

Ep. 2 Wes So during group date, Wes had extra quality time with Jill.........but the one that had the 1 on 1 date was Jake and he was the "scripted" F3 until Jill changed things and went against the flow. Jake was definately the intended F3!

Ep. 3 Ed Ed's date was in epi 3 which matches up to him being the intended F1 but when he left, things got jumbled up and that is when Jake went from F3 to F5
Ep. 4 Kip Kip followed script and had his 1 on 1 during epi 4 as per charts, the F2's get their 1 on 1's from epi 4
Ep.6 Reid Reid should of had his 1 on 1 during epi 5, but because things weren't going to script in Jill's season anymore at that time, Jesse got his 1 on 1 in epi 5 but was booted after hometown dates because Ed's return threw another monkey wrench into the "script"!!

Jake: Jake's season defyed a lot of logic as it was just plain scripted with no good ending from the beginning

Ep.2 Ali The only one to get a 1 on 1 in epi 2, and was the intended F3.......she chose to leave at F4 after the hometowns.......
Ep.3 Vienna as per "script" as she was F1, she got her individual date in epi 3.

(also single parent date)
Ella IMO, I believe that Ella was suppose to be F5, but as per her kid's schedule, editors had to switch things around as they did for Steph in Jason's season and she would of had a group date during epi 3.....which is typical for the F5.

Ep.4 Gia Gia was actually the scripted intended F2 as she got her date in epi 4......Jake changed plans when there were 2 less roses handed out before the HTD's.

Ep.5 Tenley I believe Tenley was the intended F4 but things got changed when Jake actually started having "feelings" for Tenley

Ali:

Ep. 2 Frank Frank was the intended "scripted" F3..........as the charts also clarify that he got his 1 on 1 in epi 2 and was the only 1 on 1 in that epi. Therefore he is following script and is the intended F3

Ep.3 Roberto Roberto was following script and did have his 1 on 1 in epi 3 which is the customary reserved spot for F1

Ep.4 ChrisL did follow the "script" as well and had the customary F2 edit complete with his 1 on 1 date in epi 4

Ep.5 Kirk Kirk also followed "script" and had the F4 edit........had his 1 on 1 during epi 5

Brad:

Ep. 2 Ashley
Ep3 Emily (also single parent)
Ep 4 Chantal
Ep 5 Shawntal

** My observation is that one of the F4 will come out of each one of episodes 2-5. Each will have had a 1-1.

I think we will see Mickey in Ep 2. The other three will have a one on on predictably one in each episode. If that is right, then he will be F3.........as per script, and according to the charts that I have been keeping over several years now...........

I made changes in red with reasonings and if you look at the charts that I made, you might understand.......

I'm going to throw something at you! I think in Jake's season they might possibly were going to try something new....I think they were going for maybe F1 Gia F2 single Mom Ella next Bachleorette. She was very pretty and charming, but I don't think Jake was that taken with her. I agree that Tenley was supposed to have been F4 and Ali F3. I don't think Vienna was even supposed to have been in the F4 at all. I think she was the drama queen in the F6 or maybe even the "Go Home" date in Ep. 3.

Look at the Group Picture. We have talked about the F1/F2 where the F2 is standing behind the F1's shoulder. Gia is standing on the front row, and Ella is at her shoulder in the 2nd row in the exact same position as Melissa and Molly. Vienna is in the back row with the F4, F6, and drama folks.

Now, when Jake didn't take to Ella and the F2 single mom to the next Bachelorette didn't work, I think they decided to try it again with Emily. Look how Chantal and Emily are standing in the group picture. Chantal is on the front row. Emily is in the second row at her shoulder. I think they tried that two bachelor seasons in a row.

I understand that you are looking at the group pic definately more than I am as I believe that more of the editing and script gets put forward with the epi's and date schedule as per the charts versus the group pic at the bginning..........
I truely think Jakes season was for the show versus meaning anything for the people on it..... I know that might sound insulting but that's the way I think it goes. Jake was Fake and wanted to be there to get his face and "acting" abilities out there for the film producers to try to sign him on for movies/shows and thus, the producers of the Bach had carte blanche to "script" things as they wanted. Thus Vienna was predetermined F1 and thus the "acting" on Jakes part was obvious......Tenley, do feel sorry for her, but believe that at a time, she was the intended next bachelorette........Until Ali caught wind of what was happening, then instead of her leaving the show at the F4 and going to the press with all the dirty laundry, she was offered the next bachette.....and thus the terrible acting job on the floor of the hotel........didn't believe that sob story for a second......then when the producers went overboard with the acting job when she announced she was leaving the show.........then again Jake's acting job when Ali phoned about coming back.......really bad acting on all parts.

In the editing, there was all the confrontation going on between Ali and Vienna. Ali said that Jake had told her he would let Vienna go, but he did not. Jake himself said in the edit that he was supposed to let Vienna go, but he could not which was why we saw her get the last rose every time. That would be consistent with the idea that Vienna was supposed to have been the "to go home" date in Ep.3 and part of the drama in the house. Maybe she was supposed to have even been the other part of the 2-1 in Ep. 4 that was let go, but I don't think Vienna was the planned F1 from the start.

If you look at the group pictures, in retrospect, some of them (not all) are startling in what they show in terms of the F4.

What I think happened was Jake went his own way with Vienna. According to resources, Jake was strapped for cash and put himself into the position where he danced with the devil so to speak anyway, and then I think he insisted on Vienna. I believe then they just insisted that if that is what he wanted, they would "go with the flow", and they edited her as the villainous, for a first time bad truly bad F1.

I believe that Fleiss was trying out a trainwreck trash reality romance. He had said in an article that trash reality tv sells, but fans were turned off by Jake and Vienna - not turned on.

They fell in love with Al and Roberto, and consequently he gave us Emily and Brad, but not without trying to tarnish poor Chantal in the process to make up for it.

We wiill see what we get here, but I don't think we are going to get another Jake and Vienna, but I don't think it was the result Fleiss expected.

I have jury duty this week. I could be back early, or I could be gone all week, but I won't be on today, I doubt.
Discuss for me, everybody! :D
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon May 09, 2011 9:57 am

Bloomers wrote:
Coastal wrote:
Bloomers wrote:
Coastal wrote:
Bloomers wrote:Ok...I somehow, I am not sure we are talking about the same thing, so let me tell you what I have noticed. The tendency now is to have one of the F4 come out of each episode if they can make it work. Sometimes it doesn't, but usually it does:

DeAnna:

Ep.2 Graham Intended F3 as per him having a 1 on 1 in epi 2......check chart......
Ep.3 Jason (Single parent date) Jason was the intended F1 and this date WASN'T a single parent date as per script
Ep. 4 Jesse Epi 4 is usually for intended F2 as Jesse should of been instead of F1.......as per charts through several seasons.....this makes sense!
Ep 5 Jeremy Epi 5 is usually reserved for F4 as per the charts and for numerous seasons, this makes sense again with the charts that I have been keeping.
Jason:

Ep.2 Jillian, Melissa Epi 2 again is usually for F3 date.....was swithched to Melissa being on this epi as well considering Steph's daughters birthday! So again that would match up to previous seasons and seasons since when the F3 came from epi 2 1 on 1 date. Just like Ashley did from Brad's season!
Ep. 3 ( Single parent date) Stephanie Epi 3 is normally reserved for F1 date and would of been Melissa's 1 on 1 date except that Steph's daughter had her birthday on here..........Steph would of had a group date this epi if things went according to "Script"
Ep. 4 Molly Molly who was the intended F2 had her traditional 1 on 1 date that is reserved for the F2 during epi 4 so she was right on as per the charts from the previous seasons and seasons since.Ep. 5 Naomi did have her date right as per script and was the F4 as per script as the F4 gets their 1 on 1 date in epi 5 through other seasons and the charts show that very well.
Jillian:

Ep. 2 Wes So during group date, Wes had extra quality time with Jill.........but the one that had the 1 on 1 date was Jake and he was the "scripted" F3 until Jill changed things and went against the flow. Jake was definately the intended F3!

Ep. 3 Ed Ed's date was in epi 3 which matches up to him being the intended F1 but when he left, things got jumbled up and that is when Jake went from F3 to F5
Ep. 4 Kip Kip followed script and had his 1 on 1 during epi 4 as per charts, the F2's get their 1 on 1's from epi 4
Ep.6 Reid Reid should of had his 1 on 1 during epi 5, but because things weren't going to script in Jill's season anymore at that time, Jesse got his 1 on 1 in epi 5 but was booted after hometown dates because Ed's return threw another monkey wrench into the "script"!!

Jake: Jake's season defyed a lot of logic as it was just plain scripted with no good ending from the beginning

Ep.2 Ali The only one to get a 1 on 1 in epi 2, and was the intended F3.......she chose to leave at F4 after the hometowns.......
Ep.3 Vienna as per "script" as she was F1, she got her individual date in epi 3.

(also single parent date)
Ella IMO, I believe that Ella was suppose to be F5, but as per her kid's schedule, editors had to switch things around as they did for Steph in Jason's season and she would of had a group date during epi 3.....which is typical for the F5.

Ep.4 Gia Gia was actually the scripted intended F2 as she got her date in epi 4......Jake changed plans when there were 2 less roses handed out before the HTD's.

Ep.5 Tenley I believe Tenley was the intended F4 but things got changed when Jake actually started having "feelings" for Tenley

Ali:

Ep. 2 Frank Frank was the intended "scripted" F3..........as the charts also clarify that he got his 1 on 1 in epi 2 and was the only 1 on 1 in that epi. Therefore he is following script and is the intended F3

Ep.3 Roberto Roberto was following script and did have his 1 on 1 in epi 3 which is the customary reserved spot for F1

Ep.4 ChrisL did follow the "script" as well and had the customary F2 edit complete with his 1 on 1 date in epi 4

Ep.5 Kirk Kirk also followed "script" and had the F4 edit........had his 1 on 1 during epi 5

Brad:

Ep. 2 Ashley
Ep3 Emily (also single parent)
Ep 4 Chantal
Ep 5 Shawntal

** My observation is that one of the F4 will come out of each one of episodes 2-5. Each will have had a 1-1.

I think we will see Mickey in Ep 2. The other three will have a one on on predictably one in each episode. If that is right, then he will be F3.........as per script, and according to the charts that I have been keeping over several years now...........

I made changes in red with reasonings and if you look at the charts that I made, you might understand.......

I'm going to throw something at you! I think in Jake's season they might possibly were going to try something new....I think they were going for maybe F1 Gia F2 single Mom Ella next Bachleorette. She was very pretty and charming, but I don't think Jake was that taken with her. I agree that Tenley was supposed to have been F4 and Ali F3. I don't think Vienna was even supposed to have been in the F4 at all. I think she was the drama queen in the F6 or maybe even the "Go Home" date in Ep. 3.

Look at the Group Picture. We have talked about the F1/F2 where the F2 is standing behind the F1's shoulder. Gia is standing on the front row, and Ella is at her shoulder in the 2nd row in the exact same position as Melissa and Molly. Vienna is in the back row with the F4, F6, and drama folks.

Now, when Jake didn't take to Ella and the F2 single mom to the next Bachelorette didn't work, I think they decided to try it again with Emily. Look how Chantal and Emily are standing in the group picture. Chantal is on the front row. Emily is in the second row at her shoulder. I think they tried that two bachelor seasons in a row.

I understand that you are looking at the group pic definately more than I am as I believe that more of the editing and script gets put forward with the epi's and date schedule as per the charts versus the group pic at the bginning..........
I truely think Jakes season was for the show versus meaning anything for the people on it..... I know that might sound insulting but that's the way I think it goes. Jake was Fake and wanted to be there to get his face and "acting" abilities out there for the film producers to try to sign him on for movies/shows and thus, the producers of the Bach had carte blanche to "script" things as they wanted. Thus Vienna was predetermined F1 and thus the "acting" on Jakes part was obvious......Tenley, do feel sorry for her, but believe that at a time, she was the intended next bachelorette........Until Ali caught wind of what was happening, then instead of her leaving the show at the F4 and going to the press with all the dirty laundry, she was offered the next bachette.....and thus the terrible acting job on the floor of the hotel........didn't believe that sob story for a second......then when the producers went overboard with the acting job when she announced she was leaving the show.........then again Jake's acting job when Ali phoned about coming back.......really bad acting on all parts.

In the editing, there was all the confrontation going on between Ali and Vienna. Ali said that Jake had told her he would let Vienna go, but he did not. Jake himself said in the edit that he was supposed to let Vienna go, but he could not which was why we saw her get the last rose every time. That would be consistent with the idea that Vienna was supposed to have been the "to go home" date in Ep.3 and part of the drama in the house. Maybe she was supposed to have even been the other part of the 2-1 in Ep. 4 that was let go, but I don't think Vienna was the planned F1 from the start.

If you look at the group pictures, in retrospect, some of them (not all) are startling in what they show in terms of the F4.

What I think happened was Jake went his own way with Vienna. According to resources, Jake was strapped for cash and put himself into the position where he danced with the devil so to speak anyway, and then I think he insisted on Vienna. I believe then they just insisted that if that is what he wanted, they would "go with the flow", and they edited her as the villainous, for a first time bad truly bad F1.

I believe that Fleiss was trying out a trainwreck trash reality romance. He had said in an article that trash reality tv sells, but fans were turned off by Jake and Vienna - not turned on.

They fell in love with Al and Roberto, and consequently he gave us Emily and Brad, but not without trying to tarnish poor Chantal in the process to make up for it.

We wiill see what we get here, but I don't think we are going to get another Jake and Vienna, but I don't think it was the result Fleiss expected.

I have jury duty this week. I could be back early, or I could be gone all week, but I won't be on today, I doubt.
Discuss for me, everybody! :D

Sorry Bloomers, I didn't see your response yet...........did you look at the charts that I posted regarding the edit??

Back to top Go down

Post by anders on Mon May 09, 2011 10:02 am

Bloomers wrote: In the editing, there was all the confrontation going on between Ali and Vienna. Ali said that Jake had told her he would let Vienna go, but he did not. Jake himself said in the edit that he was supposed to let Vienna go, but he could not which was why we saw her get the last rose every time. That would be consistent with the idea that Vienna was supposed to have been the "to go home" date in Ep.3 and part of the drama in the house. Maybe she was supposed to have even been the other part of the 2-1 in Ep. 4 that was let go, but I don't think Vienna was the planned F1 from the start.

We can't forget that Jake said somewhere (for the life of me I can't remember where) that 'If someone held a gun to his head at F4 he would've picked Ali as F1" - so Vienna was never supposed to be F1. When would Vienna have been kicked to the curb?? I think he like Vienna enough, but she clearly wasn't supposed to be F1 - but was another default.
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Mon May 09, 2011 11:12 am

anders wrote:
We can't forget that Jake said somewhere (for the life of me I can't remember where) that 'If someone held a gun to his head at F4 he would've picked Ali as F1" - so Vienna was never supposed to be F1. When would Vienna have been kicked to the curb?? I think he like Vienna enough, but she clearly wasn't supposed to be F1 - but was another default.

I can never figure out if Ali left because she followed her instinct that she was F2 and wanted to get out to beat him at his own game or because she followed her instinct that she was F1 and wanted to get out in order to be Bette for sure? Either way, Jake tangled with the wrong girl if he really thought she'd be his F1 or she'd stand at the podium getting dumped by Jake Pavelka in favor of the Hooters girl.
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by anders on Mon May 09, 2011 11:19 am

Or, if it’s true – Ali was cast in the role of F4 and ‘leave for her job’, in order to secure her deal to be the next ‘ette. I tend to believe that was her motive for doing the show at all. We know Jason applied to be a lead and lost out to Matt Grant, but was hauled to F2 in order to secure a fan-base for his own season and was originally supposed to get booted at F4. And Jake of all people, who fully intended to be the next bachelor played his role on Jill's season to the hilt – complete with a full Mesnick!

I fully believe there is far more producer manipulation than we’ll ever be aware of – I’m sure there’s a huge divide between what we know was manipulated and the actual amount of manipulation.
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Mon May 09, 2011 11:30 am

anders wrote:Or, if it’s true – Ali was cast in the role of F4 and ‘leave for her job’, in order to secure her deal to be the next ‘ette. I tend to believe that was her motive for doing the show at all. We know Jason applied to be a lead and lost out to Matt Grant, but was hauled to F2 in order to secure a fan-base for his own season and was originally supposed to get booted at F4. And Jake of all people, who fully intended to be the next bachelor played his role on Jill's season to the hilt – complete with a full Mesnick!

I fully believe there is far more producer manipulation than we’ll ever be aware of – I’m sure there’s a huge divide between what we know was manipulated and the actual amount of manipulation.

Oh she definitely was always going to be to the lead. It was just a question of how to get rid of Jake first. I mean in a video she posted on FB of her best friend/adviser, he pretty much said that if everything "worked out okay and she became Bette..."

But they all do it, so I can't blame Ali at all. Afterall, now we know that she went in with the perfect attitude for this show- fame, money, but totally open to also getting the guy if he showed up for her. Kudos to her. She's for sure a lot smarter and savvier than all her histrionics lead on to believe.
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by anders on Mon May 09, 2011 11:35 am

I don't blame Ali at all - she wasn't the first, she won't be the last. I wonder what Ashley's motivation is - she clearly isn't done with school, so why is she 'looking for love' now - I say it's to pay for school and that's it.
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Mon May 09, 2011 11:39 am

anders wrote:I don't blame Ali at all - she wasn't the first, she won't be the last. I wonder what Ashley's motivation is - she clearly isn't done with school, so why is she 'looking for love' now - I say it's to pay for school and that's it.

Actually, I think more than other Bette or Bach, she's fascinated by the 3rd main reason people do this show out of money, fame, and adventure. As someone else who has spent all her life in school up to this point, I would think it's the adventure that has the biggest draw for her. Not that it won't be nice to pay off her loans but she's going to make plenty as a dentist, and she doesn't seem like a fameho to me. But traveling the world? Kissing lots of guys? Doing something "dangerous" and "wild" after spending every Saturday memorizing the Krebs Cycle or whatnot? I can see it.
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by anders on Mon May 09, 2011 11:47 am

totally - isn't that why Jill did it?? I'm sure adventure is always part of it - once in a lifetime all expenses paid opportunity
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Mon May 09, 2011 11:55 am

anders wrote:totally - isn't that why Jill did it?? I'm sure adventure is always part of it - once in a lifetime all expenses paid opportunity

I always thought Jill did it for EMHE, which, good for her! She's a rockstar designer and seems to have created a brilliant career for herself.
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Mon May 09, 2011 4:41 pm

San wrote:
Love_Me wrote:I am going to go with this theory:

F1 Ben F
F2 Mickey (next Bachelor)
F3 Ryan P
F4 Constantine

Ben F. is in the 4 guys to watch, and it says that women are going to fall in love with him. laugh out loud Do you think he could still be the F1?

Good Point San! :laugh out loud!:

So based off the 5 to watch in the past not ever being the F1. Mickey or Constantine FTW! Both seem like good choices at this point.

My opinion might change within the hour though about who the F1 is going to end up being.
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32396

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum