Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!


Enjoy!

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1

Page 41 of 44 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1

Post by Bloomers on Mon May 09, 2011 9:27 am

Coastal wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Coastal wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Ok...I somehow, I am not sure we are talking about the same thing, so let me tell you what I have noticed. The tendency now is to have one of the F4 come out of each episode if they can make it work. Sometimes it doesn't, but usually it does:

DeAnna:

Ep.2 Graham Intended F3 as per him having a 1 on 1 in epi 2......check chart......
Ep.3 Jason (Single parent date) Jason was the intended F1 and this date WASN'T a single parent date as per script
Ep. 4 Jesse Epi 4 is usually for intended F2 as Jesse should of been instead of F1.......as per charts through several seasons.....this makes sense!
Ep 5 Jeremy Epi 5 is usually reserved for F4 as per the charts and for numerous seasons, this makes sense again with the charts that I have been keeping.
Jason:

Ep.2 Jillian, Melissa Epi 2 again is usually for F3 date.....was swithched to Melissa being on this epi as well considering Steph's daughters birthday! So again that would match up to previous seasons and seasons since when the F3 came from epi 2 1 on 1 date. Just like Ashley did from Brad's season!
Ep. 3 ( Single parent date) Stephanie Epi 3 is normally reserved for F1 date and would of been Melissa's 1 on 1 date except that Steph's daughter had her birthday on here..........Steph would of had a group date this epi if things went according to "Script"
Ep. 4 Molly Molly who was the intended F2 had her traditional 1 on 1 date that is reserved for the F2 during epi 4 so she was right on as per the charts from the previous seasons and seasons since.Ep. 5 Naomi did have her date right as per script and was the F4 as per script as the F4 gets their 1 on 1 date in epi 5 through other seasons and the charts show that very well.
Jillian:

Ep. 2 Wes So during group date, Wes had extra quality time with Jill.........but the one that had the 1 on 1 date was Jake and he was the "scripted" F3 until Jill changed things and went against the flow. Jake was definately the intended F3!

Ep. 3 Ed Ed's date was in epi 3 which matches up to him being the intended F1 but when he left, things got jumbled up and that is when Jake went from F3 to F5
Ep. 4 Kip Kip followed script and had his 1 on 1 during epi 4 as per charts, the F2's get their 1 on 1's from epi 4
Ep.6 Reid Reid should of had his 1 on 1 during epi 5, but because things weren't going to script in Jill's season anymore at that time, Jesse got his 1 on 1 in epi 5 but was booted after hometown dates because Ed's return threw another monkey wrench into the "script"!!


Jake: Jake's season defyed a lot of logic as it was just plain scripted with no good ending from the beginning

Ep.2 Ali The only one to get a 1 on 1 in epi 2, and was the intended F3.......she chose to leave at F4 after the hometowns.......
Ep.3 Vienna as per "script" as she was F1, she got her individual date in epi 3.

(also single parent date)
Ella IMO, I believe that Ella was suppose to be F5, but as per her kid's schedule, editors had to switch things around as they did for Steph in Jason's season and she would of had a group date during epi 3.....which is typical for the F5.

Ep.4 Gia Gia was actually the scripted intended F2 as she got her date in epi 4......Jake changed plans when there were 2 less roses handed out before the HTD's.

Ep.5 Tenley I believe Tenley was the intended F4 but things got changed when Jake actually started having "feelings" for Tenley



Ali:

Ep. 2 Frank Frank was the intended "scripted" F3..........as the charts also clarify that he got his 1 on 1 in epi 2 and was the only 1 on 1 in that epi. Therefore he is following script and is the intended F3

Ep.3 Roberto Roberto was following script and did have his 1 on 1 in epi 3 which is the customary reserved spot for F1

Ep.4 ChrisL did follow the "script" as well and had the customary F2 edit complete with his 1 on 1 date in epi 4

Ep.5 Kirk Kirk also followed "script" and had the F4 edit........had his 1 on 1 during epi 5

Brad:

Ep. 2 Ashley
Ep3 Emily (also single parent)
Ep 4 Chantal
Ep 5 Shawntal

** My observation is that one of the F4 will come out of each one of episodes 2-5. Each will have had a 1-1.

I think we will see Mickey in Ep 2. The other three will have a one on on predictably one in each episode. If that is right, then he will be F3.........as per script, and according to the charts that I have been keeping over several years now...........


I made changes in red with reasonings and if you look at the charts that I made, you might understand.......

I'm going to throw something at you! I think in Jake's season they might possibly were going to try something new....I think they were going for maybe F1 Gia F2 single Mom Ella next Bachleorette. She was very pretty and charming, but I don't think Jake was that taken with her. I agree that Tenley was supposed to have been F4 and Ali F3. I don't think Vienna was even supposed to have been in the F4 at all. I think she was the drama queen in the F6 or maybe even the "Go Home" date in Ep. 3.

Look at the Group Picture. We have talked about the F1/F2 where the F2 is standing behind the F1's shoulder. Gia is standing on the front row, and Ella is at her shoulder in the 2nd row in the exact same position as Melissa and Molly. Vienna is in the back row with the F4, F6, and drama folks.

Now, when Jake didn't take to Ella and the F2 single mom to the next Bachelorette didn't work, I think they decided to try it again with Emily. Look how Chantal and Emily are standing in the group picture. Chantal is on the front row. Emily is in the second row at her shoulder. I think they tried that two bachelor seasons in a row.


I understand that you are looking at the group pic definately more than I am as I believe that more of the editing and script gets put forward with the epi's and date schedule as per the charts versus the group pic at the bginning..........
I truely think Jakes season was for the show versus meaning anything for the people on it..... I know that might sound insulting but that's the way I think it goes. Jake was Fake and wanted to be there to get his face and "acting" abilities out there for the film producers to try to sign him on for movies/shows and thus, the producers of the Bach had carte blanche to "script" things as they wanted. Thus Vienna was predetermined F1 and thus the "acting" on Jakes part was obvious......Tenley, do feel sorry for her, but believe that at a time, she was the intended next bachelorette........Until Ali caught wind of what was happening, then instead of her leaving the show at the F4 and going to the press with all the dirty laundry, she was offered the next bachette.....and thus the terrible acting job on the floor of the hotel........didn't believe that sob story for a second......then when the producers went overboard with the acting job when she announced she was leaving the show.........then again Jake's acting job when Ali phoned about coming back.......really bad acting on all parts.

In the editing, there was all the confrontation going on between Ali and Vienna. Ali said that Jake had told her he would let Vienna go, but he did not. Jake himself said in the edit that he was supposed to let Vienna go, but he could not which was why we saw her get the last rose every time. That would be consistent with the idea that Vienna was supposed to have been the "to go home" date in Ep.3 and part of the drama in the house. Maybe she was supposed to have even been the other part of the 2-1 in Ep. 4 that was let go, but I don't think Vienna was the planned F1 from the start.

If you look at the group pictures, in retrospect, some of them (not all) are startling in what they show in terms of the F4.

What I think happened was Jake went his own way with Vienna. According to resources, Jake was strapped for cash and put himself into the position where he danced with the devil so to speak anyway, and then I think he insisted on Vienna. I believe then they just insisted that if that is what he wanted, they would "go with the flow", and they edited her as the villainous, for a first time bad truly bad F1.

I believe that Fleiss was trying out a trainwreck trash reality romance. He had said in an article that trash reality tv sells, but fans were turned off by Jake and Vienna - not turned on.

They fell in love with Al and Roberto, and consequently he gave us Emily and Brad, but not without trying to tarnish poor Chantal in the process to make up for it.

We wiill see what we get here, but I don't think we are going to get another Jake and Vienna, but I don't think it was the result Fleiss expected.

I have jury duty this week. I could be back early, or I could be gone all week, but I won't be on today, I doubt.
Discuss for me, everybody! :D

Bloomers

Posts : 2825
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1

Post by debt2dreams on Mon May 09, 2011 7:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I noticed that the latest article mentions a "Bachelorette roast" in which 10 bachelors will poke fun at Ashley. Typically, the F1 doesn't go on group dates like this, correct? They normally try to keep the F1 from having to do anything embarrassing or potentially harmful to their growing relationship.

What a great point MNM!! I agree....looks like I am following you around and agreeing with you :tongue:

debt2dreams

Posts : 123
Join date : 2011-03-24

Back to top Go down

Re: F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1

Post by Admin on Mon May 09, 2011 4:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I am going to go with this theory:

F1 Ben F
F2 Mickey (next Bachelor)
F3 Ryan P
F4 Constantine

Ben F. is in the 4 guys to watch, and it says that women are going to fall in love with him. lol Do you think he could still be the F1?

Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18538
Join date : 2011-03-22

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1

Post by Guest on Mon May 09, 2011 2:03 am

@Love_Me wrote:I am going to go with this theory:

F1 Ben F
F2 Mickey (next Bachelor)
F3 Ryan P
F4 Constantine

Okay, I am thinking that you might be right but also think of things this way.......

Mickey gets 1 on 1 during epi 2........typical F3 edit
Ryan, I believe gets a 1 on 1 in epi 3.........typical F1
Constantine..........paraded around as possible fan favorite/possible just there for the heck of it and will get a 1 on 1 during epi 5

Ben F, I believe might get a 1 on 1 in epi 4..............

Now I could be so wrong on all counts.........just kinda going by what RS has said, my own gutt and the editing history through the charts that I have done............ Thoughts?????

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1

Post by Guest on Mon May 09, 2011 2:00 am

@Bloomers wrote:
Coastal wrote:
@Bloomers wrote:Ok...I somehow, I am not sure we are talking about the same thing, so let me tell you what I have noticed. The tendency now is to have one of the F4 come out of each episode if they can make it work. Sometimes it doesn't, but usually it does:

DeAnna:

Ep.2 Graham Intended F3 as per him having a 1 on 1 in epi 2......check chart......
Ep.3 Jason (Single parent date) Jason was the intended F1 and this date WASN'T a single parent date as per script
Ep. 4 Jesse Epi 4 is usually for intended F2 as Jesse should of been instead of F1.......as per charts through several seasons.....this makes sense!
Ep 5 Jeremy Epi 5 is usually reserved for F4 as per the charts and for numerous seasons, this makes sense again with the charts that I have been keeping.
Jason:

Ep.2 Jillian, Melissa Epi 2 again is usually for F3 date.....was swithched to Melissa being on this epi as well considering Steph's daughters birthday! So again that would match up to previous seasons and seasons since when the F3 came from epi 2 1 on 1 date. Just like Ashley did from Brad's season!
Ep. 3 ( Single parent date) Stephanie Epi 3 is normally reserved for F1 date and would of been Melissa's 1 on 1 date except that Steph's daughter had her birthday on here..........Steph would of had a group date this epi if things went according to "Script"
Ep. 4 Molly Molly who was the intended F2 had her traditional 1 on 1 date that is reserved for the F2 during epi 4 so she was right on as per the charts from the previous seasons and seasons since.Ep. 5 Naomi did have her date right as per script and was the F4 as per script as the F4 gets their 1 on 1 date in epi 5 through other seasons and the charts show that very well.
Jillian:

Ep. 2 Wes So during group date, Wes had extra quality time with Jill.........but the one that had the 1 on 1 date was Jake and he was the "scripted" F3 until Jill changed things and went against the flow. Jake was definately the intended F3!

Ep. 3 Ed Ed's date was in epi 3 which matches up to him being the intended F1 but when he left, things got jumbled up and that is when Jake went from F3 to F5
Ep. 4 Kip Kip followed script and had his 1 on 1 during epi 4 as per charts, the F2's get their 1 on 1's from epi 4
Ep.6 Reid Reid should of had his 1 on 1 during epi 5, but because things weren't going to script in Jill's season anymore at that time, Jesse got his 1 on 1 in epi 5 but was booted after hometown dates because Ed's return threw another monkey wrench into the "script"!!


Jake: Jake's season defyed a lot of logic as it was just plain scripted with no good ending from the beginning

Ep.2 Ali The only one to get a 1 on 1 in epi 2, and was the intended F3.......she chose to leave at F4 after the hometowns.......
Ep.3 Vienna as per "script" as she was F1, she got her individual date in epi 3.

(also single parent date)
Ella IMO, I believe that Ella was suppose to be F5, but as per her kid's schedule, editors had to switch things around as they did for Steph in Jason's season and she would of had a group date during epi 3.....which is typical for the F5.

Ep.4 Gia Gia was actually the scripted intended F2 as she got her date in epi 4......Jake changed plans when there were 2 less roses handed out before the HTD's.

Ep.5 Tenley I believe Tenley was the intended F4 but things got changed when Jake actually started having "feelings" for Tenley



Ali:

Ep. 2 Frank Frank was the intended "scripted" F3..........as the charts also clarify that he got his 1 on 1 in epi 2 and was the only 1 on 1 in that epi. Therefore he is following script and is the intended F3

Ep.3 Roberto Roberto was following script and did have his 1 on 1 in epi 3 which is the customary reserved spot for F1

Ep.4 ChrisL did follow the "script" as well and had the customary F2 edit complete with his 1 on 1 date in epi 4

Ep.5 Kirk Kirk also followed "script" and had the F4 edit........had his 1 on 1 during epi 5

Brad:

Ep. 2 Ashley
Ep3 Emily (also single parent)
Ep 4 Chantal
Ep 5 Shawntal

** My observation is that one of the F4 will come out of each one of episodes 2-5. Each will have had a 1-1.

I think we will see Mickey in Ep 2. The other three will have a one on on predictably one in each episode. If that is right, then he will be F3.........as per script, and according to the charts that I have been keeping over several years now...........


I made changes in red with reasonings and if you look at the charts that I made, you might understand.......

I'm going to throw something at you! I think in Jake's season they might possibly were going to try something new....I think they were going for maybe F1 Gia F2 single Mom Ella next Bachleorette. She was very pretty and charming, but I don't think Jake was that taken with her. I agree that Tenley was supposed to have been F4 and Ali F3. I don't think Vienna was even supposed to have been in the F4 at all. I think she was the drama queen in the F6 or maybe even the "Go Home" date in Ep. 3.

Look at the Group Picture. We have talked about the F1/F2 where the F2 is standing behind the F1's shoulder. Gia is standing on the front row, and Ella is at her shoulder in the 2nd row in the exact same position as Melissa and Molly. Vienna is in the back row with the F4, F6, and drama folks.

Now, when Jake didn't take to Ella and the F2 single mom to the next Bachelorette didn't work, I think they decided to try it again with Emily. Look how Chantal and Emily are standing in the group picture. Chantal is on the front row. Emily is in the second row at her shoulder. I think they tried that two bachelor seasons in a row.


I understand that you are looking at the group pic definately more than I am as I believe that more of the editing and script gets put forward with the epi's and date schedule as per the charts versus the group pic at the bginning..........
I truely think Jakes season was for the show versus meaning anything for the people on it..... I know that might sound insulting but that's the way I think it goes. Jake was Fake and wanted to be there to get his face and "acting" abilities out there for the film producers to try to sign him on for movies/shows and thus, the producers of the Bach had carte blanche to "script" things as they wanted. Thus Vienna was predetermined F1 and thus the "acting" on Jakes part was obvious......Tenley, do feel sorry for her, but believe that at a time, she was the intended next bachelorette........Until Ali caught wind of what was happening, then instead of her leaving the show at the F4 and going to the press with all the dirty laundry, she was offered the next bachette.....and thus the terrible acting job on the floor of the hotel........didn't believe that sob story for a second......then when the producers went overboard with the acting job when she announced she was leaving the show.........then again Jake's acting job when Ali phoned about coming back.......really bad acting on all parts.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1

Post by Love_Me on Mon May 09, 2011 1:21 am

I am going to go with this theory:

F1 Ben F
F2 Mickey (next Bachelor)
F3 Ryan P
F4 Constantine

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32811
Join date : 2011-03-22

Back to top Go down

Re: F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1

Post by Bloomers on Mon May 09, 2011 1:07 am

Coastal wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Ok...I somehow, I am not sure we are talking about the same thing, so let me tell you what I have noticed. The tendency now is to have one of the F4 come out of each episode if they can make it work. Sometimes it doesn't, but usually it does:

DeAnna:

Ep.2 Graham Intended F3 as per him having a 1 on 1 in epi 2......check chart......
Ep.3 Jason (Single parent date) Jason was the intended F1 and this date WASN'T a single parent date as per script
Ep. 4 Jesse Epi 4 is usually for intended F2 as Jesse should of been instead of F1.......as per charts through several seasons.....this makes sense!
Ep 5 Jeremy Epi 5 is usually reserved for F4 as per the charts and for numerous seasons, this makes sense again with the charts that I have been keeping.
Jason:

Ep.2 Jillian, Melissa Epi 2 again is usually for F3 date.....was swithched to Melissa being on this epi as well considering Steph's daughters birthday! So again that would match up to previous seasons and seasons since when the F3 came from epi 2 1 on 1 date. Just like Ashley did from Brad's season!
Ep. 3 ( Single parent date) Stephanie Epi 3 is normally reserved for F1 date and would of been Melissa's 1 on 1 date except that Steph's daughter had her birthday on here..........Steph would of had a group date this epi if things went according to "Script"
Ep. 4 Molly Molly who was the intended F2 had her traditional 1 on 1 date that is reserved for the F2 during epi 4 so she was right on as per the charts from the previous seasons and seasons since.Ep. 5 Naomi did have her date right as per script and was the F4 as per script as the F4 gets their 1 on 1 date in epi 5 through other seasons and the charts show that very well.
Jillian:

Ep. 2 Wes So during group date, Wes had extra quality time with Jill.........but the one that had the 1 on 1 date was Jake and he was the "scripted" F3 until Jill changed things and went against the flow. Jake was definately the intended F3!

Ep. 3 Ed Ed's date was in epi 3 which matches up to him being the intended F1 but when he left, things got jumbled up and that is when Jake went from F3 to F5
Ep. 4 Kip Kip followed script and had his 1 on 1 during epi 4 as per charts, the F2's get their 1 on 1's from epi 4
Ep.6 Reid Reid should of had his 1 on 1 during epi 5, but because things weren't going to script in Jill's season anymore at that time, Jesse got his 1 on 1 in epi 5 but was booted after hometown dates because Ed's return threw another monkey wrench into the "script"!!


Jake: Jake's season defyed a lot of logic as it was just plain scripted with no good ending from the beginning

Ep.2 Ali The only one to get a 1 on 1 in epi 2, and was the intended F3.......she chose to leave at F4 after the hometowns.......
Ep.3 Vienna as per "script" as she was F1, she got her individual date in epi 3.

(also single parent date)
Ella IMO, I believe that Ella was suppose to be F5, but as per her kid's schedule, editors had to switch things around as they did for Steph in Jason's season and she would of had a group date during epi 3.....which is typical for the F5.

Ep.4 Gia Gia was actually the scripted intended F2 as she got her date in epi 4......Jake changed plans when there were 2 less roses handed out before the HTD's.

Ep.5 Tenley I believe Tenley was the intended F4 but things got changed when Jake actually started having "feelings" for Tenley



Ali:

Ep. 2 Frank Frank was the intended "scripted" F3..........as the charts also clarify that he got his 1 on 1 in epi 2 and was the only 1 on 1 in that epi. Therefore he is following script and is the intended F3

Ep.3 Roberto Roberto was following script and did have his 1 on 1 in epi 3 which is the customary reserved spot for F1

Ep.4 ChrisL did follow the "script" as well and had the customary F2 edit complete with his 1 on 1 date in epi 4

Ep.5 Kirk Kirk also followed "script" and had the F4 edit........had his 1 on 1 during epi 5

Brad:

Ep. 2 Ashley
Ep3 Emily (also single parent)
Ep 4 Chantal
Ep 5 Shawntal

** My observation is that one of the F4 will come out of each one of episodes 2-5. Each will have had a 1-1.

I think we will see Mickey in Ep 2. The other three will have a one on on predictably one in each episode. If that is right, then he will be F3.........as per script, and according to the charts that I have been keeping over several years now...........


I made changes in red with reasonings and if you look at the charts that I made, you might understand.......

I'm going to throw something at you! I think in Jake's season they might possibly were going to try something new....I think they were going for maybe F1 Gia F2 single Mom Ella next Bachleorette. She was very pretty and charming, but I don't think Jake was that taken with her. I agree that Tenley was supposed to have been F4 and Ali F3. I don't think Vienna was even supposed to have been in the F4 at all. I think she was the drama queen in the F6 or maybe even the "Go Home" date in Ep. 3.

Look at the Group Picture. We have talked about the F1/F2 where the F2 is standing behind the F1's shoulder. Gia is standing on the front row, and Ella is at her shoulder in the 2nd row in the exact same position as Melissa and Molly. Vienna is in the back row with the F4, F6, and drama folks.

Now, when Jake didn't take to Ella and the F2 single mom to the next Bachelorette didn't work, I think they decided to try it again with Emily. Look how Chantal and Emily are standing in the group picture. Chantal is on the front row. Emily is in the second row at her shoulder. I think they tried that two bachelor seasons in a row.


Bloomers

Posts : 2825
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1

Post by Guest on Mon May 09, 2011 12:40 am

@Bloomers wrote:Ok...I somehow, I am not sure we are talking about the same thing, so let me tell you what I have noticed. The tendency now is to have one of the F4 come out of each episode if they can make it work. Sometimes it doesn't, but usually it does:

DeAnna:

Ep.2 Graham Intended F3 as per him having a 1 on 1 in epi 2......check chart......
Ep.3 Jason (Single parent date) Jason was the intended F1 and this date WASN'T a single parent date as per script
Ep. 4 Jesse Epi 4 is usually for intended F2 as Jesse should of been instead of F1.......as per charts through several seasons.....this makes sense!
Ep 5 Jeremy Epi 5 is usually reserved for F4 as per the charts and for numerous seasons, this makes sense again with the charts that I have been keeping.
Jason:

Ep.2 Jillian, Melissa Epi 2 again is usually for F3 date.....was swithched to Melissa being on this epi as well considering Steph's daughters birthday! So again that would match up to previous seasons and seasons since when the F3 came from epi 2 1 on 1 date. Just like Ashley did from Brad's season!
Ep. 3 ( Single parent date) Stephanie Epi 3 is normally reserved for F1 date and would of been Melissa's 1 on 1 date except that Steph's daughter had her birthday on here..........Steph would of had a group date this epi if things went according to "Script"
Ep. 4 Molly Molly who was the intended F2 had her traditional 1 on 1 date that is reserved for the F2 during epi 4 so she was right on as per the charts from the previous seasons and seasons since.Ep. 5 Naomi did have her date right as per script and was the F4 as per script as the F4 gets their 1 on 1 date in epi 5 through other seasons and the charts show that very well.
Jillian:

Ep. 2 Wes So during group date, Wes had extra quality time with Jill.........but the one that had the 1 on 1 date was Jake and he was the "scripted" F3 until Jill changed things and went against the flow. Jake was definately the intended F3!

Ep. 3 Ed Ed's date was in epi 3 which matches up to him being the intended F1 but when he left, things got jumbled up and that is when Jake went from F3 to F5
Ep. 4 Kip Kip followed script and had his 1 on 1 during epi 4 as per charts, the F2's get their 1 on 1's from epi 4
Ep.6 Reid Reid should of had his 1 on 1 during epi 5, but because things weren't going to script in Jill's season anymore at that time, Jesse got his 1 on 1 in epi 5 but was booted after hometown dates because Ed's return threw another monkey wrench into the "script"!!


Jake: Jake's season defyed a lot of logic as it was just plain scripted with no good ending from the beginning

Ep.2 Ali The only one to get a 1 on 1 in epi 2, and was the intended F3.......she chose to leave at F4 after the hometowns.......
Ep.3 Vienna as per "script" as she was F1, she got her individual date in epi 3.

(also single parent date)
Ella IMO, I believe that Ella was suppose to be F5, but as per her kid's schedule, editors had to switch things around as they did for Steph in Jason's season and she would of had a group date during epi 3.....which is typical for the F5.

Ep.4 Gia Gia was actually the scripted intended F2 as she got her date in epi 4......Jake changed plans when there were 2 less roses handed out before the HTD's.

Ep.5 Tenley I believe Tenley was the intended F4 but things got changed when Jake actually started having "feelings" for Tenley



Ali:

Ep. 2 Frank Frank was the intended "scripted" F3..........as the charts also clarify that he got his 1 on 1 in epi 2 and was the only 1 on 1 in that epi. Therefore he is following script and is the intended F3

Ep.3 Roberto Roberto was following script and did have his 1 on 1 in epi 3 which is the customary reserved spot for F1

Ep.4 ChrisL did follow the "script" as well and had the customary F2 edit complete with his 1 on 1 date in epi 4

Ep.5 Kirk Kirk also followed "script" and had the F4 edit........had his 1 on 1 during epi 5

Brad:

Ep. 2 Ashley
Ep3 Emily (also single parent)
Ep 4 Chantal
Ep 5 Shawntal

** My observation is that one of the F4 will come out of each one of episodes 2-5. Each will have had a 1-1.

I think we will see Mickey in Ep 2. The other three will have a one on on predictably one in each episode. If that is right, then he will be F3.........as per script, and according to the charts that I have been keeping over several years now...........


I made changes in red with reasonings and if you look at the charts that I made, you might understand.......

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1

Post by Bloomers on Sun May 08, 2011 11:33 pm

Ok...I somehow, I am not sure we are talking about the same thing, so let me tell you what I have noticed. The tendency now is to have one of the F4 come out of each episode if they can make it work. Sometimes it doesn't, but usually it does:

DeAnna:

Ep.2 Graham
Ep.3 Jason (Single parent date)
Ep. 4 Jesse
Ep 5 Jeremy

Jason:

Ep.2 Jillian, Melissa
Ep. 3 ( Single parent date) Stephanie
Ep. 4 Molly
Ep. 5 Naomi

Jillian:

Ep. 2 Wes
Ep. 3 Ed
Ep. 4 Kip
Ep.6 Reid

Jake:

Ep.2 Ali
Ep.3 Vienna (also single parent date)Ella
Ep.4 Gia
Ep.5 Tenley

Ali:

Ep. 2 Frank
Ep.3 Roberto
Ep.4 ChrisL
Ep.5 Kirk

Brad:

Ep. 2 Ashley
Ep3 Emily (also single parent)
Ep 4 Chantal
Ep 5 Shawntal

** My observation is that one of the F4 will come out of each one of episodes 2-5. Each will have had a 1-1.

I think we will see Mickey in Ep 2. The other three will have a one on on predictably one in each episode.

Bloomers

Posts : 2825
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1

Post by Guest on Sun May 08, 2011 9:53 pm

@Bloomers wrote:
Coastal wrote:Okay, been over to RS site and he says that Will gets the first 1on1 in the 2nd epi so for the last several seasons, that puts him into the f4.......now William lives in Vancouver Washington.......wasn't there rumours or texts about how a hometown happens around Vancouver Washington??


Now as far as past seasons go:

Ali.....................F1 came from epi 3 1 on 1
F2 came from epi 4 1 on 1
supposed F3(Frank) came from epi 2 1 on 1

Jillian F1(ed) came from epi 3 1 on 1
F2 (Kiptyn) came from epi 4 1 on 1
supposed F3 (Jake) came from first 1 on 1 epi 2

De Anna Supposed F1(Jason) got his 1 on 1 epi 3
supposed F2(Jesse) got his 1 on 1 epi 4
Supposed F3(Graham) had 1 on 1 epi 2

Jen Scheft supposed F1 John Paul had first 1 on 1 epi 3
supposed F2 Jerry had first 1 on 1 epi 4
supposed F3 Keith had first 1 on1 1 epi 2


I believe that things will round out as William.........F3
Micky F1/F2
Ryan P F1/F2
Constantine F3

1) do we know when William got home?
2) do we know that there was filming in Kansas for sure?

Coastal, there are now usually (2) one-one dates in these long seasons. I think Mickey got the other one. Cutie pie Will ( and form his pic, he is a doll) doesn't seem to have many serious thoughts. I have a feeling he took himself out of the running with someone who has been in school all of her life.

The other 1-1 date in that 2nd episode, I believe, was with the hunkey Mickey who is Cosmo's Mr. Ohio. He was filmed getting out of the limo #1 and kissing her. We believe he got a HT. The question from here is where does he end up in the F4?

DeAnna, Jillian's and Jakes didn't follow that rule of having 2 one on one's.........Jason's wouldn't either if it followed the script as it should of meaning that Melissa's 1 on 1 was actually suppose to happen in epi 3 versus epi 2 and the reason why it was switched is because Steph's daughter's birthday was during epi 3 and thus Steph got the individual date in epi 3 instead of the group date as should of happened per "script".

So when you look at it, it was only Ali's and Brad's of the recent 6 of the longer seasons that are doing the 2 one on ones in epi 2.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1

Post by Guest on Sun May 08, 2011 9:45 pm

@Bloomers wrote:
Coastal wrote:
@Bloomers wrote:
Coastal wrote:Okay, been over to RS site and he says that Will gets the first 1on1 in the 2nd epi so for the last several seasons, that puts him into the f4.......now William lives in Vancouver Washington.......wasn't there rumours or texts about how a hometown happens around Vancouver Washington??


Now as far as past seasons go:

Ali.....................F1 came from epi 3 1 on 1
F2 came from epi 4 1 on 1
supposed F3(Frank) came from epi 2 1 on 1

Jillian F1(ed) came from epi 3 1 on 1
F2 (Kiptyn) came from epi 4 1 on 1
supposed F3 (Jake) came from first 1 on 1 epi 2

De Anna Supposed F1(Jason) got his 1 on 1 epi 3
supposed F2(Jesse) got his 1 on 1 epi 4
Supposed F3(Graham) had 1 on 1 epi 2

Jen Scheft supposed F1 John Paul had first 1 on 1 epi 3
supposed F2 Jerry had first 1 on 1 epi 4
supposed F3 Keith had first 1 on1 1 epi 2


I believe that things will round out as William.........F3
Micky F1/F2
Ryan P F1/F2
Constantine F3

1) do we know when William got home?
2) do we know that there was filming in Kansas for sure?

Coastal, there are now usually (2) one-one dates in these long seasons. I think Mickey got the other one. Cutie pie Will ( and form his pic, he is a doll) doesn't seem to have many serious thoughts. I have a feeling he took himself out of the running with someone who has been in school all of her life.

The other 1-1 date in that 2nd episode, I believe, was with the hunkey Mickey who is Cosmo's Mr. Ohio. He was filmed getting out of the limo #1 and kissing her. We believe he got a HT. The question from here is where does he end up in the F4?

Okay, gone back and looked at the charts that I made which have been very reliable for sometime with editing....DeAnna.......shorter season......1 individual date epi 2....................Jillian, start of longer bachette seasons, 1 individual date epi 2.

bachelor's
every second season seems to be one 1 on 1 dates in epi 2 since Jason's season........Jason (2), Jake (1), Brad (2).............

Again, I find the charting system from previous seasons really helps with the editing........IMO

What I have noticed though is regardless of whether there is 1 or 2 one-ones beginning with DeAnna, one of the F4 comes out of Ep.2, and in Jason's season 2 of the F4 came out of the Ep. 2, but at least 1 out of the F4 is going to come out of that episode.


From what I noticed and the charts basically back that up:

1 on 1........Epi 2.......equals F3
1 on 1.........Ep1 3......equals F1
1 on 1.........Epi 4.......equals F2

That pattern worked for........Brad and Jakes and would of worked that way also for Jason if you look at how I believe that Melissa would of had her 1 on 1 in epi 3 but because it was Steph's daughter's birthday, dates got mucked around......what would of happened is that Steph would of been on a group date, Melissa would of gotten her 1 on 1.

That pattern worked for Ali's season, would of worked for Jillian as I believe that Jake was suppose to be F3 as far as the sketch for the show was written because Ed did get his 1 on 1 in epi 3 and Kiptyn did get his 1 on 1 in epi 4. This also worked for Deanna's season as I believe that Graham was innitially "scheduled" in as her F3, Jesse as F2 and Jason as F1...........and the reason I say that is that Jason got his 1 on 1 on epi 3, Jesse got his during epi 2, and Graham got his during epi 2.........therefore looking at past seasons and the trend.....Graham should of finished F3, Jesse F2, and Jason F1.

The charts all back up this reasoning..........

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1

Post by Love_Me on Sun May 08, 2011 7:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I noticed that the latest article mentions a "Bachelorette roast" in which 10 bachelors will poke fun at Ashley. Typically, the F1 doesn't go on group dates like this, correct? They normally try to keep the F1 from having to do anything embarrassing or potentially harmful to their growing relationship.


Will gets kick to the curb when he goes over board with his insults about Ashley during the roast. I wonder if he goes home even earlier then April 11th sighting. That was when he was reported back at work, but he might have been home even earlier then that.

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32811
Join date : 2011-03-22

Back to top Go down

Re: F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:46 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 44 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum