SELECT CONTENT

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1

Page 6 of 44 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 25 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1 - Page 6 Empty Re: F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 3:11 pm

Bloomers wrote:
pbmax wrote:
San wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
San wrote:
Love_Me wrote:I am going to go with this theory:

F1 Ben F
F2 Mickey (next Bachelor)
F3 Ryan P
F4 Constantine

Ben F. is in the 4 guys to watch, and it says that women are going to fall in love with him. laugh out loud Do you think he could still be the F1?

Good Point San! :laugh out loud!:

So based off the 5 to watch in the past not ever being the F1. Mickey or Constantine FTW! Both seem like good choices at this point.

My opinion might change within the hour though about who the F1 is going to end up being. F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1 - Page 6 40742102

laugh out loud Well Shayne was in the 5 to watch and the F1, so it can happen again. I'm really liking Constantine right now...I hope he ends up being a great guy. Smiley

Maybe this time they won't include either of the F2 in the five to watch.

Highly suspect Ben, though, is either F1 or F2....
Bloomers, I highly respect your opinions. You have been right on so much of these shows. Thanks for your insight.

Love_me Your F4 picks seems to be the concensus of the majority on here too.

You all are awesome at sleuthing. I couldn't figure it out with a clue in front of me. :D

Back to top Go down

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1 - Page 6 Empty Re: F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1

Post by black_tears Wed May 11, 2011 3:56 pm

Gina wrote:
Bloomers wrote:
pbmax wrote:
San wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
San wrote:

F1 Ben F
F3 Ryan P
F4 Constantine

Ben F. is in the 4 guys to watch, and it says that women are going to fall in love with him. laugh out loud Do you think he could still be the F1?

Good Point San! :laugh out loud!:

So based off the 5 to watch in the past not ever being the F1. Mickey or Constantine FTW! Both seem like good choices at this point.

My opinion might change within the hour though about who the F1 is going to end up being. F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1 - Page 6 40742102

laugh out loud Well Shayne was in the 5 to watch and the F1, so it can happen again. I'm really liking Constantine right now...I hope he ends up being a great guy. Smiley

Maybe this time they won't include either of the F2 in the five to watch.

Highly suspect Ben, though, is either F1 or F2....
Bloomers, I highly respect your opinions. You have been right on so much of these shows. Thanks for your insight.

You all are awesome at sleuthing. I couldn't figure it out with a clue in front of me. :D

I just can't buy into Ben as F1 since CH gave him such a rave review on the 5 to watch. I'm already sorta digging Ben F., so that means that he is probably F2 or F3. rotfl
black_tears
black_tears

Female Posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 4:00 pm

[quote="black_tears"][quote="Gina"][quote="Bloomers"][quote="pbmax"]
San wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
San wrote:

F1 Ben F
F3 Ryan P
F4 Constantine

I just can't buy into Ben as F1 since CH gave him such a rave review on the 5 to watch. I'm already sorta digging Ben F., so that means that he is probably F2 or F3. rotfl

I will tell you who is not F1 after the M & G. It will be whoever I like the best, it has never failed in 20 seasons..
oh, wait, I did pick Ryan Sutter way back when it was a 'real love' rotfl show.

Back to top Go down

Post by black_tears Wed May 11, 2011 4:02 pm

[quote="Gina"][quote="black_tears"][quote="Gina"][quote="Bloomers"]
pbmax wrote:
San wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
San wrote:

F1 Ben F
F3 Ryan P
F4 Constantine

I will tell you who is not F1 after the M & G. It will be whoever I like the best, it has never failed in 20 seasons..
oh, wait, I did pick Ryan Sutter way back when it was a 'real love' rotfl show.

Girl, I think this just means that we have good taste! Look at the next to zero percentage of couples that survive past the first week of being "outed". If only the viewers could vote... :winkie:
black_tears
black_tears

Female Posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Wed May 11, 2011 6:32 pm

I bet the success rate would be closer to 100% if we could vote and pick... but then again, that would also mean we'd feel bad for some of the couples -

Imagine Tenley stuck with Jake :puke: or Chantal stuck with Brad...

But then again, viewers wouldn't've picked Roberto for Ali, and they're the cutest thing to come out of this show, so heartbeat

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1 - Page 6 158291300-ashley-hebert-and-j-p-rosenbaum-the-second-gettyimages-2F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1 - Page 6 Sign310
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu May 12, 2011 9:30 am

and Chris appears to be super happy with Peyton - as much as we viewers think we know who's best for whom, we really don't.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon May 16, 2011 6:36 pm

http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t90-possible-f1-spoilers
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Mon May 16, 2011 7:51 pm

Love_Me wrote:http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t90-possible-f1-spoilers

Super find! Constantine would make a great dark horse, but I have had a nagging feeling from go it is Ben.

We may be wrong, but that is the objective best guess.

He seems kind of an independent kind. I hope if she picks him, he will want to commit to her.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon May 16, 2011 8:00 pm

Bloomers wrote:
Love_Me wrote:http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t90-possible-f1-spoilers

Super find! Constantine would make a great dark horse, but I have had a nagging feeling from go it is Ben.

He seems kind of an independent kind. I hope if she picks him, he will want to commit to her.

And if he doesn't, I hope they at least have some good fun and she gets to have a sweet summer fling.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Mon May 16, 2011 8:15 pm

Alanna wrote:
Bloomers wrote:

And if he doesn't, I hope they at least have some good fun and she gets to have a sweet summer fling.

The problem with that is that in picking him she may have been serious about her chance and him just like with Meredith and Ian. Yes, she had a wonderful year, but that was her shot, and she picked someone who wasn't going to ultimately commit to her.
It is the same thing with Jillian and Ed. He wasn't going to commit to her in marriage. When push came to shove, and it was time to make plans, it crumbled. However, that was Jillian's shot at finding somebody. That is what I hold against Ed. He took that chance away from her. He knew himself, and he knew he wouldn't commit to marriage with her. I gave him the benefit of the doubt, but when it crumbled, I saw the handwriting on the wall....

In my mind, if the guy knows himself, and he knows that he can't commit to marriage, then he shouldn't go through to the FRC. Graham was right on that one. It was hard when he withdrew at the F4, but it was the correct thing for him to have done.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon May 16, 2011 8:22 pm

Bloomers wrote:

The problem with that is that in picking him she may have been serious about her chance and him just like with Meredith and Ian. Yes, she had a wonderful year, but that was her shot, and she picked someone who wasn't going to ultimately commit to her.
It is the same thing with Jillian and Ed. He wasn't going to commit to her in marriage. When push came to shove, and it was time to make plans, it crumbled. However, that was Jillian's shot at finding somebody. That is what I hold against Ed. He took that chance away from her. He knew himself, and he knew he wouldn't commit to marriage with her. I gave him the benefit of the doubt, but when it crumbled, I saw the handwriting on the wall....

In my mind, if the guy knows himself, and he knows that he can't commit to marriage, then he shouldn't go through to the FRC. Graham was right on that one. It was hard when he withdrew at the F4, but it was the correct thing for him to have done.

I think the responsibility to make the correct decision is completely and totally on the lead, not on the contestants. Jillian and Meredith both threw caution to the wind, didn't listen to reason, and thought they could change Ed and Ian, respectively. If Ashley does the same thing, then that's on her and whatever happens is also on her. If her F1 (Ben or whoever) is as transparent about his partying and badboy ways as Ed and Ian and Ashley still goes for it, then c'est la vie. She'll learn eventually.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Mon May 16, 2011 8:28 pm

Alanna wrote:
Bloomers wrote:

I think the responsibility to make the correct decision is completely and totally on the lead, not on the contestants. Jillian and Meredith both threw caution to the wind, didn't listen to reason, and thought they could change Ed and Ian, respectively. If Ashley does the same thing, then that's on her and whatever happens is also on her. If her F1 (Ben or whoever) is as transparent about his partying and badboy ways as Ed and Ian and Ashley still goes for it, then c'est la vie. She'll learn eventually.

Although he did, Ian did tell Meredith he wouldn't propose to her, so Meredith was aware that Ian had commitment problems. However, we didn't hear Ed tell all of the stuff we were hearing on him. He just looked like a partier, and lots of those kinds of men do get married. By the time Jillian had heard about all of the girlfriend stuff and his real life other type things, she had already picked Ed. Her time to do anything else was over.

However, you're right overall in what you are saying. I do think, though, the guys should be more responsible as well.

Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 44 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 25 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1

+59
allykat
emusha
agentcurls
gurlbrit
Bronwyn