SELECT CONTENT

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1

Page 7 of 44 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 25 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1 - Page 7 Empty Re: F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2011 9:27 pm

Jillian must have had some little nagging voice inside her with doubts about Ed at the FRC. Her "Ed better not F this up", as she waited for him as her F1. Looking back, it speaks volumes. After the show ended, however, he kept up his charade and used her, so she must have let her guard down and figured he'd grow up, stop the partying, and ~ in the end ~ marry her. But he was just like the show portrayed him and she basically knew that but thougth he really loved her and would change. no no

I hope Ashley doesn't fall for the same thing.

Back to top Go down

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1 - Page 7 Empty Re: F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1

Post by debt2dreams Tue May 17, 2011 6:41 am

Observation from looking at preview. In the intro videos that Brad had, all of his F4 were showcased. Shawntel, Chantal, Emily and Ashley had intro videos. Can't remember who else had them and when they went home but that may be something to look at. From the preview looks like Ames and Ryan P. had intros at least.

debt2dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Tue May 17, 2011 9:21 am

debt2dreams wrote:Observation from looking at preview. In the intro videos that Brad had, all of his F4 were showcased. Shawntel, Chantal, Emily and Ashley had intro videos. Can't remember who else had them and when they went home but that may be something to look at. From the preview looks like Ames and Ryan P. had intros at least.

Is Ames going to be the F6 like Jake's Corrie? She was a wonderful contestant. I loved her.

Ames does keep popping up, and after seeing him at the pool, we can now see why Ames. He is working on his doctorate is it at Harvard? Was he class President? This guy has a tremendous amount going for him!!!

However, how do we work Ames in to the F4? That looks like Ryan in what appears to me to be the Disney Enchanted Forest F3 picture where Ashley is kissing some guy at a table with funky flowers (and fruit?) hanging over it.

I am having a hard time imaging that Mickey doesn't make it into the F4 with that Ep. 2 date and all of his other big hooplah. Ben and Constantine have documented HTs. That doesn't leave room for Ames to be in the F4.

I have to think that Ames is probably the F6.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Tue May 17, 2011 1:20 pm

Are we 100% sure there were only 4 HTD's? I know that is the norm but maybe something else happens to make it 5 no idea

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2011 3:25 pm

Peppermom wrote:Are we 100% sure there were only 4 HTD's? I know that is the norm but maybe something else happens to make it 5 no idea
Excellent point. Didn't Jillian have Kiptyn, Reid, Jesse Kovacs, Michael Stag AND Wes Hayden?

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Tue May 17, 2011 3:28 pm

yes, but Jill started with 30 guys - Ashley only had 25. I think Jill is the only person to have 5 HTDs. Byron had 3 because they flipped the FDs - so it was 4 FDs and 3 HTDs. other than that every other season has been formula 4 HTDs, 3 FDs.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2011 3:37 pm

anders wrote:yes, but Jill started with 30 guys - Ashley only had 25. I think Jill is the only person to have 5 HTDs. Byron had 3 because they flipped the FDs - so it was 4 FDs and 3 HTDs. other than that every other season has been formula 4 HTDs, 3 FDs.
Ah, yes, I forgot Jill had 30 guys. I always wonder if Ed hadn't left and had an HTD which one of the 5 would not have gotten one. We'll never know, but I think Mike Stag?

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Tue May 17, 2011 3:39 pm

I always wondered who she was going to cut that night - Stag or Jesse - I think Jesse. I think Stag would've gotten a HTD and Jesse wouldn't have.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2011 3:40 pm

anders wrote:I always wondered who she was going to cut that night - Stag or Jesse - I think Jesse. I think Stag would've gotten a HTD and Jesse wouldn't have.
Probably. His brother "Jesse's heart is cold as ice" didn't help his chances. rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Tue May 17, 2011 4:34 pm

I know this is the F4 thread, but does anyone know who the F6 are? TIA.

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Tue May 17, 2011 5:19 pm

cupcakes wrote:I know this is the F4 thread, but does anyone know who the F6 are? TIA.

The evidence points to: Mickey, BenF, RyanP, Constantine, Ames, and Blake.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2011 5:25 pm

Bloomers wrote:

The evidence points to: Mickey, BenF, RyanP, Constantine, Ames, and Blake.

the evidence is contaminated then

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 44 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 25 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1

+59
allykat
emusha
agentcurls
gurlbrit
Bronwyn