SELECT CONTENT

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion

Page 53 of 57 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion - Page 53 Empty Re: Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion

Post by LibbyBell Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:50 pm

Thanks bleu--

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion - Page 53 Empty Re: Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion

Post by Mimi27 Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:47 pm

Hopefully, Tenley has permanently closed the door and is looking forward to her future. If her picker isn't broken so that she looks for another Kiptyn (please, no), she will find the right man who is also serious about marriage and children. Perhaps she sees now that this isn't right, so there's no need to waste another second.
Mimi27
Mimi27

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:29 am

They are no longer following each other on IG.

They are, however, still following each other on Twitter.

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion - Page 53 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:54 am

I hope they are both happy no matter what.

I really like Kiptyn but before he started dating Tenley, I wasn't 100% sure that he actually preferred women. So if that is at all true then it is for the best if they both move on.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:10 am

I think he's into women ... he's just not into Tenley. Oh, well ...
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:57 am

Tenley Molzahn @TenleyMolzahn  ·  20h
No more kissing frogs! We're hoping for better luck kissing turtles!

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion - Page 53 10492433_10152083637751377_3492654531345569349_n

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion - Page 53 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:52 am

You go, Tenley!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1863

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:58 am

Love it. I guess that's as close to an announcement as she's going to give.  yes I hope she's like some of my favorites, Lesley M, Emily O, Kacie...., and will find the right guy for her. I have this sad feeling that Kiptyn will meet someone and fall hard & give her what he couldn't or wouldn't with Tenley.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:08 pm

albean99 wrote:Love it. I guess that's as close to an announcement as she's going to give.  yes I hope she's like some of my favorites, Lesley M, Emily O, Kacie...., and will find the right guy for her. I have this sad feeling that Kiptyn will meet someone and fall hard & give her what he couldn't or wouldn't with Tenley.

Funny you mention that, when I read the kissing turtles, I thought it would be Tenley that meets someone and they both fall hard for each other quickly.

I can't understand the big hoopla for her birthday, all the tweets etc, then the break up. He must have known at that time. IIRC it was shortly after her birthday and right after Michael Stagliano's wedding?

I hope they both find their life long dream person.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:20 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
albean99 wrote:Love it. I guess that's as close to an announcement as she's going to give.  yes I hope she's like some of my favorites, Lesley M, Emily O, Kacie...., and will find the right guy for her. I have this sad feeling that Kiptyn will meet someone and fall hard & give her what he couldn't or wouldn't with Tenley.

Funny you mention that, when I read the kissing turtles, I thought it would be Tenley that meets someone and they both fall hard for each other quickly.

I can't understand the big hoopla for her birthday, all the tweets etc, then the break up. He must have known at that time. IIRC it was shortly after her birthday and right after Michael Stagliano's wedding?

Agree - I hope Tenley finds someone quickly who makes it obvious to her what was missing with Kiptyn, a complete level of commitment to a life with her. I don't get why he'd get back together with her and the whole birthday thing, etc. Would leave a bitter taste to me, hopefully one that helps her get over him a little easier.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:21 pm

We always knew that Kiptyn has a huge commitment problem. I doubt that is going to change.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:44 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

Maybe she did the breaking up, not him.
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 57 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion

+107
bleuberry
Mimi27
LibbyBell
Occasionalfan1
whit90