SELECT CONTENT

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion

Page 54 of 57 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion - Page 54 Empty Re: Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:34 pm

Good point GG. I don't know why I always thought it was him to begin with.

The pic of kissing turtles tells me she's so over him and is ready to move on.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion - Page 54 Empty Re: Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion

Post by joey_potter Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:19 am

Yes, I agree...good for Tenley!  Now go find someone who wants what you want. I have a feeling there's already a potential next boyfriend. More on that later...

As much as I like Kiptyn and think he's truly a good person, he really couldn't keep leading Tenley on like that. Man, I wish I knew who did the breaking up! I can see it either way. Or was this a mutual decision given opposing views on the future and what-have-you?

Kiptyn is a real mystery to me, but I kind of get him. Hear me out! Part of me wonders if he got turned off and annoyed by Tenley's lack of privacy and how she flaunted her love for him. I know, that should be flattering to a guy, right? Not that it's all simply hearts and rainbows on her part:  she definitely likes the attention her posts and photos receive and is a bit needy in that sense.  Maybe that really bugged him that Tenley needed not only the reassurance from him but also from the thousands of followers on her various social networking sites. On the other hand, and maybe this is beacause I was a KipTen fan girl, but I never found Tenley's posts to be flat out-annoying. Rather, I saw a girl in love who wears her heart on her sleeve and chooses to put out a happy and positive message to the world: all you need is love!  And hey, if you wanted to comment and tell her how great she and Kiptyn look together, she wasn't going to stop you! ;)  

Kiptyn should have been more proud to call Tenley his girlfriend, and I think he was proud in the beginning (after the show).  This seemed to all change as the pressure amounted, and not only were fans asking about a proposal, but so was every interviewer who talked to them. Watch an interview--Tenley almost always deflects the proposal question and lets Kip answer. Ha! Good for her--make him squirm! I mean, he knew Tenley's feelings on the matter, but I doubt it made Kip too happy to be put on the spot like that. It always seemed as if he gave the answer that was expected, rather than his true feelings. But if I'm Tenley hearing Kiptyn say they're headed down that road, I'm going to get my hopes up! You can see that "Really?!!" look on her face in the Wet Paint interview where Kip mentions a possible proposal at the end of (what year was that--1980??).

Back to seeing Kiptyn's point of view (I think I switched gears there!): I do get that this prying would be super annoying and almost turn you away from the idea of marriage--at least one in the public eye.  Maybe Kip thought this prying would only get worse after they were married. I mean, we all know the next question: When are you two having kids?  I bet Tenley ate up all that talk. Unfortunately though, I think it did the opposite for Kiptyn: I think it pushed him away from not only the idea of marriage, but sadly the girl too. I don't think he could see himself living a public life together with Tenley. Dang it! Think of all the beautiful KipTen baby pictures we're being denied now! Breaks my little heart! ;)

joey_potter

Back to top Go down

Post by joey_potter Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:33 am

Yah, so I think I left you hanging with a spoiler there! Ha! Sorry 'bout that.

Now before I share some Instagram observations (ones you may have seen yourself), let's all agree that I'm not some crazy psycho! Ok? Ok. Glad I cleared that up.

I have an Instagram account, I but only started following Tenley and Kiptyn after their break-up. Makes sense, right? Ha! I guess I never felt the need to follow them since all of their pics can be found on Twitter and Facebook...seemed a bit much to see the same pics in three places. Turns out Instagram can be a bit more telling though...

First off, and as of right now...Tenley and Kiptyn both follow each other on Twitter and their private Facebook pages, but only Kip follows Tenley on Instagram.

The guy that Tenley seems to be crushing at the moment is Bachelor alum Kasey Stewart (hashtag guy), who she recently followed on Twitter and Instagram. They did the show "Wipe Out" together...maybe they met for the first time then. Who knows? She seemed to get along with him based on their little interaction following the taping. Then I think a group of them hung out recently when Emily Stagliano was in town visiting Tenley. Ten seems to be interested in what Kasey's up to and has friended his friends as well, almost trying to get in with the crowd a bit. And they've been super nice right back. Interactions between Tenley and Kasey are few and far between, but I question if they've been privately speaking. Let's hope for her sake that she keeps the next guy a bit more private anyway! ;)

Apparently, others are noticing too (though there's been nothing obvious that Tenley and Kasey are more than just friends). One fan wrote on that turtle picture: "I'm telling you @kasey is your turtle!!! Saw a pic of you on his feed & thought that meant you two are dating but maybe not. You're both such good people. Just sayin.'" No response from Tenley. Hmm. We'll have to wait and see.

Kiptyn hasn't been lonely as of late either. We saw he went out to Vegas. I think he went alone, but he gained a couple female house guests following the trip. Now before I start rumors here, I think one or both girls are long-time friends: Tegan Rogers (Australian lead singer for the band Atlantis Awaits; tiggarogers on Instagram) seems quite chummy. She's been traveling with her buddy Carla Lombardo (carlal1 on Instagram)--Carla has a boyfriend according to her pics.

On these girls' accounts, Carla has a picture of Tegan getting ready in Kiptyn's (spare?) bedroom. And Tegan has a picture of herself in Kiptyn's kitchen with an oven mit on, holding a salad she just made for the gang. Gee, I don't understand why Tenley doesn't want to follow Kip and see these pics! Oy vey. Too soon for a girl to be playing house wife in his kitchen? At least he didn't post it himself. P.S. I only know the inside of Kip's house because he has twice invited cameras in, and these videos are on YouTube!

One last gem: under a pic of Tegan, Carla, and Kip, a friend asks Tegan: "Hey I will be in Sydney in 2 weeks, are you back or did you move in with..., and staying in Encinitas." Guess not...she just left Encintas tonight. It's hard to tell how many nights the girls stayed with Kiptyn. It seems the girls had been road-tripping together and really just needed places to stay. I'm sure that's all this amounts to. Plus, Kip hung out with a couple San Diego TV personalities on the Fourth: Kimi Evans and Brandi Williams. I think these girls were just party-hopping, based on their Instagram comments. I guess nothing too serious with any of this--just a newly single guy enjoying some freedom.

I do think Tenley will find her next serious relationship before Kiptyn.

joey_potter

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:37 am

Are you sure he follows her on IG? Her name isn't there for me under the people he follows.

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion - Page 54 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by joey_potter Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:52 am

Yes, I see Tenley listed as the second person, right after Tristan Prettyman on Kiptyn's Instagram account.

I should note that I didn't always see her listed (following the break), and then she later appeared on his list. I do question if there are some kind of privacy settings you can set. The numbers and pictures don't always seem to add up...not that I've counted! I stop there! Haha!

I wouldn't be surprised if Tenley is really following Kiptyn after all, but we just can't see it....not that you have to follow him to see his pics. I saw all their pics and was never following them. I suppose you choose which ones can go public though.

joey_potter

Back to top Go down

Post by joey_potter Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:36 am

One last thing and I'm checking out...

I came across this random comment at the bottom of one of those stupid twitter articles ("Have Tenley Molzahn and Kiptyn Locke Split? Bachelor Pad Fans Worry About Fan Favorite Couple" Haha, so dumb!):

Tenley would've never gone home without Kiptyn being with her.Tenley went home to Oregon alone. Since coming back from Oregon,she only posts pictures with her and her friends. She never misses a photo op with zkiptyn. He did a charity poker tournament while she was in Oregon. He went to the Hollywood bowl,iheart radio concerts,and the NHL awards in Vegas ALONE. If they were together she would've been hanging by his side for all that. He said on his fan page awhile back they both wanted marriage and children but would NOT be doing either of those together.Deleted the comment when got called out on it. H
I hope she stops going back to a man who doesn't want her.

Does anyone know what she is referring to? I never saw or heard mention of Kiptyn writing this on his FB page.

Hopefully, it's not legit. It doesn't sound like something Kiptyn would put out there.

joey_potter

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:35 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Good point GG. I don't know why I always thought it was him to begin with.

The pic of kissing turtles tells me she's so over him and is ready to move on.
The "kissing turtles" to me indicates that Kiptyn was moving toooooo slow.  :yes:
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Occasionalfan1 Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:36 am

joey_potter wrote:Yes, I agree...good for Tenley!  Now go find someone who wants what you want. I have a feeling there's already a potential next boyfriend. More on that later...

As much as I like Kiptyn and think he's truly a good person, he really couldn't keep leading Tenley on like that. Man, I wish I knew who did the breaking up! I can see it either way. Or was this a mutual decision given opposing views on the future and what-have-you?

Kiptyn is a real mystery to me, but I kind of get him. Hear me out! Part of me wonders if he got turned off and annoyed by Tenley's lack of privacy and how she flaunted her love for him. I know, that should be flattering to a guy, right? Not that it's all simply hearts and rainbows on her part:  she definitely likes the attention her posts and photos receive and is a bit needy in that sense.  Maybe that really bugged him that Tenley needed not only the reassurance from him but also from the thousands of followers on her various social networking sites. On the other hand, and maybe this is beacause I was a KipTen fan girl, but I never found Tenley's posts to be flat out-annoying. Rather, I saw a girl in love who wears her heart on her sleeve and chooses to put out a happy and positive message to the world: all you need is love!  And hey, if you wanted to comment and tell her how great she and Kiptyn look together, she wasn't going to stop you! ;)  

Kiptyn should have been more proud to call Tenley his girlfriend, and I think he was proud in the beginning (after the show).  This seemed to all change as the pressure amounted, and not only were fans asking about a proposal, but so was every interviewer who talked to them. Watch an interview--Tenley almost always deflects the proposal question and lets Kip answer. Ha! Good for her--make him squirm! I mean, he knew Tenley's feelings on the matter, but I doubt it made Kip too happy to be put on the spot like that. It always seemed as if he gave the answer that was expected, rather than his true feelings. But if I'm Tenley hearing Kiptyn say they're headed down that road, I'm going to get my hopes up! You can see that "Really?!!" look on her face in the Wet Paint interview where Kip mentions a possible proposal at the end of (what year was that--1980??).

Back to seeing Kiptyn's point of view (I think I switched gears there!): I do get that this prying would be super annoying and almost turn you away from the idea of marriage--at least one in the public eye.  Maybe Kip thought this prying would only get worse after they were married. I mean, we all know the next question: When are you two having kids?  I bet Tenley ate up all that talk. Unfortunately though, I think it did the opposite for Kiptyn: I think it pushed him away from not only the idea of marriage, but sadly the girl too. I don't think he could see himself living a public life together with Tenley. Dang it! Think of all the beautiful KipTen baby pictures we're being denied now! Breaks my little heart! ;)

I agree with some of what you said but, honestly, I was never convinced Kiptyn was into Tenley. Even immediately after the Bachelor Pad. Here's my take on Kiptyn. I think he is a classic people pleaser. The type of guy who never wants to rock the boat, complain or upset anyone. Tenley seemed smitten with Kip pretty much immediately after Jake's season ended so that became their "storyline" for Bach Pad. They would go on the show and become a couple. Being the people pleaser Kiptyn is, he went along with it and probably didn't mind since at the time, it made sense and seemed fun. They lived near each other, enjoyed the same types of activities and Tenley's a pretty girl. But even then I paid attention to Kiptyn's wording. He never said he loved her, he never called her his girlfriend, never really behaved cutesie or affectionate toward her. She acted like that and Kiptyn went along for the ride, again, because he's a people pleaser and didn't want to let Tenley or "Bachelor Nation" down. The highest compliment he ever paid her was that he "loved her positive energy" or something like that. I'm not sure I ever even heard him call her beautiful.

After Kiptyn and Tenley got back together around the holidays someone posted on a People magazine article that she knew them. She said Kiptyn had been trying to move on but Tenley made that difficult by always hanging around places she knew he would be. I can completely see this happening. The person why knew them said even when they got back together, Kiptyn still had doubts. I'm sure he did, but why the 30th birthday hoopla and taking her to Hawaii with his family?

If Tenley is looking to settle down I'm not sure #hashtag guy is the answer. She seems pretty spiritual so why not join a singles bible study group or something like that? It worked for Emily Maynard!

Occasionalfan1

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:47 am

joey_potter wrote:vYah, so I think I left you hanging with a spoiler there! Ha! Sorry 'bout that.

Now before I share some Instagram observations (ones you may have seen yourself), let's all agree that I'm not some crazy psycho! Ok? Ok. Glad I cleared that up.

I have an Instagram account, I but only started following Tenley and Kiptyn after their break-up. Makes sense, right? Ha! I guess I never felt the need to follow them since all of their pics can be found on Twitter and Facebook...seemed a bit much to see the same pics in three places. Turns out Instagram can be a bit more telling though...

First off, and as of right now...Tenley and Kiptyn both follow each other on Twitter and their private Facebook pages, but only Kip follows Tenley on Instagram.

The guy that Tenley seems to be crushing at the moment is Bachelor alum Kasey Stewart (hashtag guy), who she recently followed on Twitter and Instagram. They did the show "Wipe Out" together...maybe they met for the first time then. Who knows? She seemed to get along with him based on their little interaction following the taping. Then I think a group of them hung out recently when Emily Stagliano was in town visiting Tenley. Ten seems to be interested in what Kasey's up to and has friended his friends as well, almost trying to get in with the crowd a bit. And they've been super nice right back. Interactions between Tenley and Kasey are few and far between, but I question if they've been privately speaking. Let's hope for her sake that she keeps the next guy a bit more private anyway! ;)

Apparently, others are noticing too (though there's been nothing obvious that Tenley and Kasey are more than just friends). One fan wrote on that turtle picture: "I'm telling you @kasey is your turtle!!! Saw a pic of you on his feed & thought that meant you two are dating but maybe not. You're both such good people. Just sayin.'" No response from Tenley. Hmm. We'll have to wait and see.

Kiptyn hasn't been lonely as of late either. We saw he went out to Vegas. I think he went alone, but he gained a couple female house guests following the trip. Now before I start rumors here, I think one or both girls are long-time friends: Tegan Rogers (Australian lead singer for the band Atlantis Awaits; tiggarogers on Instagram) seems quite chummy. She's been traveling with her buddy Carla Lombardo (carlal1 on Instagram)--Carla has a boyfriend according to her pics.

On these girls' accounts, Carla has a picture of Tegan getting ready in Kiptyn's (spare?) bedroom. And Tegan has a picture of herself in Kiptyn's kitchen with an oven mit on, holding a salad she just made for the gang. Gee, I don't understand why Tenley doesn't want to follow Kip and see these pics! Oy vey. Too soon for a girl to be playing house wife in his kitchen? At least he didn't post it himself. P.S. I only know the inside of Kip's house because he has twice invited cameras in, and these videos are on YouTube!

One last gem: under a pic of Tegan, Carla, and Kip, a friend asks Tegan: "Hey I will be in Sydney in 2 weeks, are you back or did you move in with..., and staying in Encinitas."  Guess not...she just left Encintas tonight.  It's hard to tell how many nights the girls stayed with Kiptyn. It seems the girls had been road-tripping together and really just needed places to stay. I'm sure that's all this amounts to.  Plus, Kip hung out with a couple San Diego TV personalities on the Fourth: Kimi Evans and Brandi Williams. I think these girls were just party-hopping, based on their Instagram comments.  I guess nothing too serious with any of this--just a newly single guy enjoying some freedom.

FYI Tegan has been dating a rugby league star (Eric Growth Jnr) in Australia and was on a reality tv show called The S hire which tanked badly.

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:49 am

Occasionalfan1 wrote:
After Kiptyn and Tenley got back together around the holidays someone posted on a People magazine article that she knew them. She said Kiptyn had been trying to move on but Tenley made that difficult by always hanging around places she knew he would be. I can completely see this happening. The person why knew them said even when they got back together, Kiptyn still had doubts. I'm sure he did, but why the 30th birthday hoopla and taking her to Hawaii with his family?

If Tenley is looking to settle down I'm not sure #hashtag guy is the answer. She seems pretty spiritual so why not join a singles bible study group or something like that? It worked for Emily Maynard!

Funny you mention that. When she was on Jakes' season, I sleuthed her and that came up a lot, that she was needy, and clingy. When they hooked up on BP, we had someone that claimed to be close to production. He/She said it won't last, Tenley is too clingy for Kyptyn. She's insecure, and always needs reassurance.

I didn't care for Tenley during Jake's season but I admit, I like the person she has become.

IA - Joining a singles bible group is a good idea. I don't think Kiptyn was as Religious as she is, but then again you never really know about Kiptyn. He seems to be much more private.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by joey_potter Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:37 pm

Occasionalfan1 wrote:
I agree with some of what you said but, honestly, I was never convinced Kiptyn was into Tenley. Even immediately after the Bachelor Pad. Here's my take on Kiptyn. I think he is a classic people pleaser. The type of guy who never wants to rock the boat, complain or upset anyone. Tenley seemed smitten with Kip pretty much immediately after Jake's season ended so that became their "storyline" for Bach Pad. They would go on the show and become a couple. Being the people pleaser Kiptyn is, he went along with it and probably didn't mind since at the time, it made sense and seemed fun. They lived near each other, enjoyed the same types of activities and Tenley's a pretty girl. But even then I paid attention to Kiptyn's wording. He never said he loved her, he never called her his girlfriend, never really behaved cutesie or affectionate toward her. She acted like that and Kiptyn went along for the ride, again, because he's a people pleaser and didn't want to let Tenley or "Bachelor Nation" down. The highest compliment he ever paid her was that he "loved her positive energy" or something like that. I'm not sure I ever even heard him call her beautiful.

Oh, definitely! I completely agree with your take on Kiptyn. He comes off as a major people-pleaser (as does Tenley), and he seems no where as into her as she is into him (hmm, sounds like Kip with Jillian!). Ultimately, Kip comes across as a guy who'd rather be nice to a girl than hurt her despite whatever he's feeling. He's a good dude with good looks who probably has never had to pursue a girl in his life. Women are drawn to him because of his looks and then fall hard because he's kind, safe, and trustworthy. I just don't get how nice, people-pleasers like Kiptyn are unable to see how much hurt and dishonesty they're really bringing to the table: Carry something on for nearly four years? Rekindle a relationship that he was half-invested in? The big birthday celebration? Get a girl's hopes up?...one you know wants nothing more than a future with you?

But all of this talk is a bit unfair to Tenley. It paints the picture of a girl who is nothing more than desperate, foolish, undesirable, unloved, and blind to it all.  Kiptyn may not have been head-over-heals in love with Tenley like she was him, but I can't believe he didn't find in Tenley many qualities that he truly loved(s). Why stay that long? And why not cut the cord when he had the chance? He must have had a bit of a weakness for her. It makes me think he really wanted to be madly in love with her and share her same feelings. And who's to say he didn't? I'm sure many would agree that Kip's accident played a major part in the build-up of this relationship. I think it brought them closer together, and made him see something in Tenley that he needs: someone who cares for him and can put his needs before her own when the time calls. Tenley was a total support system for Kiptyn, and how could he not admire and love that about her?  I think Kiptyn went back that second time hoping he'd feel more for her than just his obvious love and respect for the good person she is. Even as a people-pleaser, I doubt Kip felt he had to constantly work or act like he enjoyed being with Tenley. I think he found a true friend in her who he adores but for whatever reason couldn't fall in love with (a la Ten and gross Jake). Story of her life it seems.

I'd say "poor girl," but Tenley has a lot going for her, and she'll figure it out. Yes! Tenley needs to sign up for a singles' Bible Study ASAP!! Great idea.  I do get a different vibe from her following this last break. She seems more at peace with the decision. I hope for her sake that she stays single for a while and takes this time for herself. I think Ten invests a lot of her energy into her guy, and she needs a break. And yes, I too can see Tenley's need for constant reassurance as mentioned.  Hopefully, this is just a passing phase, and the "I'm okay and super happy" pictures will come to a slow.  I say focus on just being in the moment and not sharing each of those special moments with the world. It does take away from them.  We already saw a lot of growth from the girl we met on "The Bachelor"...I expect we'll see even more this time 'round. We've entered our 30's, baby!! ;)

joey_potter

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:20 pm

joey_potter wrote:Yah, so I think I left you hanging with a spoiler there! Ha! Sorry 'bout that.

One last gem: under a pic of Tegan, Carla, and Kip, a friend asks Tegan: "Hey I will be in Sydney in 2 weeks, are you back or did you move in with..., and staying in Encinitas."  Guess not...she just left Encintas tonight.  It's hard to tell how many nights the girls stayed with Kiptyn. It seems the girls had been road-tripping together and really just needed places to stay. I'm sure that's all this amounts to.  Plus, Kip hung out with a couple San Diego TV personalities on the Fourth: Kimi Evans and Brandi Williams. I think these girls were just party-hopping, based on their Instagram comments.  I guess nothing too serious with any of this--just a newly single guy enjoying some freedom.

Kasey's birthday is this weekend and she's in SLO (they went wine tasting today). I have no idea what they are- but I think they could work out. I think Kasey's a genuine, nice guy and she deserves a nice guy. I could see Tenley living in SLO too- she'd fit right in. I'm not sure to what extent religious Kasey is, but I do know he has talked a bit about his faith before. Guess we'll see!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 57 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion

+107
bleuberry
Mimi27
LibbyBell
Occasionalfan1
whit90