SELECT CONTENT

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion

Page 56 of 57 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion - Page 56 Empty Re: Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:02 pm

chloep wrote:^^ Well Kasey is called "Hashtag Guy" for a reason. Smiley He is pretty big on Twitter(and hashtags). Smiley
Sounds like he has found his counterpart in Tenley then Smiley laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion - Page 56 Empty Re: Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:08 pm

laugh out loud ^

Is that her next to him?

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion - Page 56 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:17 pm

^Sure is.

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion - Page 56 87b72b10 Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion - Page 56 86669110 Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion - Page 56 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:41 pm

giggling :P 

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:42 pm

btw, he too married his HS sweetheart very young(and got divorced soon after).

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:15 pm

I think they could aactually work! They have more in common than I thought

I noticed in the group pic of them in that car,  Tenley tagged 5 IG accounts including his, in Kasey's version of the same pic, he tagged only Tenley.  giggling 

At the least, I think they're crushing on each other.

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion - Page 56 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by joey_potter Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:25 pm

Tenley, sweetheart, put your camera down. I want this for you!

I'm glad we have an info sheet on Kasey. It's nice seeing he appears to have a lot in common w/ Tenley, including an early divorce, as just mentioned. He referenced the Bible under his favorite books. He also said that he wants a religious girl with good morals. Well, all right then! #HopeHeLikesHisPictureTaken! ;)

joey_potter

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:49 pm

Tenley has her own thread. I moved some pics last night to her own thread.

Tenley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by joey_potter Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:44 pm

Confirmation. This morning on Kiptyn's FB page under the picture of this morning's sunrise:

Lisa Smith: Are you and tenley not together anymore??

Like · Reply · 3 hours ago

Kiptyn Locke: No, not since start of June. We tried.

Like · Reply · 2 hours ago
Kimberly Widener: Sometimes we have to recognize why it didn't work the first time. Even when both people are amazing, that doesn't mean they're meant to be amazing together forever. Sometimes they're just there to touch our lives for a moment. Cherish the memories as each person impacts our lives in some way.

Like · Reply · 1 · 2 hours ago (Kiptyn liked this comment)

I have to admit that even though Kiptyn *appears* to be having just as much fun as Tenley right now, I do feel badly for how he's being treated in the public by some fans (not the above)...and by Tenley's "in your face" happiness as she moves on from him. Don't get me wrong, I AM really happy for her, and I know Kiptyn is not perfect. Surely, he too has caused Tenley a good deal of pain in the past. I guess it's just different when it's public vs. private ribbing.  I believe Kip when he says they tried to make it work. I know that he gets the blame from most of us (assuming he didn't reciprocate her feelings), but we have to remember that we don't truly know why this relationship failed. Plus, this was nearly a four-year relationship--not a few dates. These two clearly wanted it to work out. You can't force something though.

Fans appear to be quite happy and supportive of Tenley right now. The girl's on "cloud nine" (aaaand she just posted another pic as I type). Lots of people are giving tons of support for her and her "hot new man." Buckle up, Kasey! As for Kiptyn though, he's getting a handful of grief from the fans on both his and her sm. "His loss." As always, there are the constant nagging questions about the state of KipTen's relationship (I get it, Kip. These questions have plagued you since day one!...you'd think others would see their question has already been asked 50 times and then refrain from asking themselves! But no. Oy vey.)

Kiptyn's also getting "what's wrong with you?" type questions for not wanting Tenley (assuming this was the case). A comment on his own IG: What??? She's such a sweetheart! Weird how he won't settle down. This person knows "he" can read his own comments, right? Tacky. Kip's even getting hit for how much he travels as someone told him to get a job yesterday. I'd probably get really defensive for such a comment, but Kiptyn, ever the gentleman, just made reference to catching an early flight so he could make his next meeting and busy work week. He's got more class than me! Ha!

See, that's what I like about him. Kiptyn is classy and respectful. Up until now,  he has kept "following" Tenley on all of her social media outlets and hasn't peeped a mean word publicly about their break-up (nor has she). While I do sometimes think these two are competing for who's having more fun now, Kiptyn still chooses carefully in what he shows. I'd like to think he isn't out to crush Tenley. For example, he could have shown pics of his female house guests, but he didn't. Btw, I still have my eye on that Tegan girl....she and Kip watch each other's IG's pretty closely. Hey! Another "T&K"....looks like you too get to keep your bracelet, Kip! Tenley may get to polish off her "T&K" ring! I kid, I kid.

These two are definitely entering a transitional phase, and I bet we're going to see them cut more ties now. I think Kip follows Ten because he truly does care about her and wants to show that he's still supportive and there as a friend. However, I don't think I could look at all her new happy pictures with a different guy. And Kip has to be seeing those comments too (if he's torturing himself). Tenley's made her point now. I think she'd be okay if Kip stopped following her now for his own sanity. She's in a good place now. He deserves to move on too.

I really liked this couple, and I can't help but think they could have had a different outcome under different circumstances.

joey_potter

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:08 pm

joey_potter wrote:Confirmation. This morning on Kiptyn's FB page under the picture of this morning's sunrise:

Lisa Smith: Are you and tenley not together anymore??

Like · Reply · 3 hours ago

Kiptyn Locke: No, not since start of June. We tried.

Like · Reply · 2 hours ago
Kimberly Widener: Sometimes we have to recognize why it didn't work the first time. Even when both people are amazing, that doesn't mean they're meant to be amazing together forever. Sometimes they're just there to touch our lives for a moment. Cherish the memories as each person impacts our lives in some way.

Like · Reply · 1 · 2 hours ago (Kiptyn liked this comment)

I have to admit that even though Kiptyn *appears* to be having just as much fun as Tenley right now, I do feel badly for how he's being treated in the public by some fans (not the above)...and by Tenley's "in your face" happiness as she moves on from him. Don't get me wrong, I AM really happy for her, and I know Kiptyn is not perfect. Surely, he too has caused Tenley a good deal of pain in the past. I guess it's just different when it's public vs. private ribbing.  I believe Kip when he says they tried to make it work. I know that he gets the blame from most of us (assuming he didn't reciprocate her feelings), but we have to remember that we don't truly know why this relationship failed. Plus, this was nearly a four-year relationship--not a few dates. These two clearly wanted it to work out. You can't force something though.

Fans appear to be quite happy and supportive of Tenley right now. The girl's on "cloud nine" (aaaand she just posted another pic as I type). Lots of people are giving tons of support for her and her "hot new man." Buckle up, Kasey! As for Kiptyn though, he's getting a handful of grief from the fans on both his and her sm. "His loss." As always, there are the constant nagging questions about the state of KipTen's relationship (I get it, Kip. These questions have plagued you since day one!...you'd think others would see their question has already been asked 50 times and then refrain from asking themselves! But no. Oy vey.)

Kiptyn's also getting "what's wrong with you?" type questions for not wanting Tenley (assuming this was the case). A comment on his own IG: What??? She's such a sweetheart! Weird how he won't settle down. This person knows "he" can read his own comments, right? Tacky. Kip's even getting hit for how much he travels as someone told him to get a job yesterday. I'd probably get really defensive for such a comment, but Kiptyn, ever the gentleman, just made reference to catching an early flight so he could make his next meeting and busy work week. He's got more class than me! Ha!

See, that's what I like about him. Kiptyn is classy and respectful. Up until now,  he has kept "following" Tenley on all of her social media outlets and hasn't peeped a mean word publicly about their break-up (nor has she). While I do sometimes think these two are competing for who's having more fun now, Kiptyn still chooses carefully in what he shows. I'd like to think he isn't out to crush Tenley. For example, he could have shown pics of his female house guests, but he didn't. Btw, I still have my eye on that Tegan girl....she and Kip watch each other's IG's pretty closely. Hey! Another "T&K"....looks like you too get to keep your bracelet, Kip! Tenley may get to polish off her "T&K" ring! I kid, I kid.

These two are definitely entering a transitional phase, and I bet we're going to see them cut more ties now. I think Kip follows Ten because he truly does care about her and wants to show that he's still supportive and there as a friend. However, I don't think I could look at all her new happy pictures with a different guy. And Kip has to be seeing those comments too (if he's torturing himself). Tenley's made her point now. I think she'd be okay if Kip stopped following her now for his own sanity. She's in a good place now. He deserves to move on too.

I really liked this couple, and I can't help but think they could have had a different outcome under different circumstances.

clapping! Thank you so much for a wonderful well thought out post! Kip was my fav in Jill's season and even though I don't follow him that closely, I still like him. Good to see he's still his classy sweet self. I wish one day he will find his Mrs Right and much happiness. Same for Tenley too. Best wishes for all.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:21 pm

Lets not forget that Kiptyn, forever the gentleman, is the guy that never had his heart broken and Tenley allowed herself to become doormat during their on and off relationship ...

Just saying ...
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by joey_potter Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:36 pm

Kip's latest FB post under his pic w/ Carrie:

Kiptyn Locke: Friends- That is a very happily married Carrie Underwood and the caption on this pic was intended to be a joke (her hubby is a stud hockey player). This has no reflection of my dating life (in fact I haven't been dating recently). To shoot everyone straight on that topic, Tenley and I did break up at the beginning of June. We tried (a couple times) to make this work bigger picture. Out of respect to one another and our families we won't discuss details but will say we both tried really hard. I wish her happiness, love and incredible things in her future. No more speculation please. Much love to all of you.

Again, very respectful of Tenley despite any hard feelings. I'm glad he mentioned their families too. It's nice hearing something from Kiptyn first, considering he's usually pretty mum on the topic. I didn't like that he got into a habit of rarely talking about or showing Tenley, but I totally get it. She did enough social media for the two of them. And I think it's pretty evident that social media (and the added attention and pressure) played *some* factor in this relationship. Sorry for speculating, Kip! Tenley was even quoted as saying earlier this year that she and Kip agreed they were a better couple when things were kept more private (sorry I don't have the exact quote). It seems this was an area of contention.

Tenley and Kiptyn are both good people with different needs. Best of luck to them both.

joey_potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 57 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion

+107
bleuberry
Mimi27
LibbyBell
Occasionalfan1
whit90