Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1

Page 2 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Hotmomma on Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:06 pm

I don't know where to put this but I thought I would post on the mother board..And to be cute I thought I would say that Jp had Ash at the cupcake talk..It wouldn't let me post it said that the word cupcake was NOT allow? To edit my post...

What is up with that?

Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 on Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Off topic but didn't know where to put this. Just went over to FORT. It has changed. I think TV Guide has pulled out but I don't know anything.

It has changed whoa. Much different look.

Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal on Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:35 pm

Off topic but didn't know where to put this. Just went over to FORT. It has changed. I think TV Guide has pulled out but I don't know anything.

Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:54 pm

@anders wrote:What - no comments on Bentley saying "I Love You"????
I didn't hear that............I heard I will miss you.

Back to top Go down

Post by realityfan26 on Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
CarrieAlexander wrote:Has anyone tried to log onto FORT today? I just tried to check my PM's and scan the ette forum to see what they all thought and it's down..hmm.

I just went over there and it's down. Weird...

I couldn't get in either.. hmmm, techinal problems or has it really gone away?

I just checked and it said they were updating their software and hope to be back soon.

realityfan26

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal on Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:23 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:Has anyone tried to log onto FORT today? I just tried to check my PM's and scan the ette forum to see what they all thought and it's down..hmm.

I couldn't get in either.. hmmm, techinal problems or has it really gone away?

Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 on Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:38 pm

Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA on Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:35 pm

Has anyone tried to log onto FORT today? I just tried to check my PM's and scan the ette forum to see what they all thought and it's down..hmm.

CarrieA

Female Posts : 3467

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:18 pm

I don't remember Bentley saying "I love you", but did Ashley say "I was falling in love with him" or "I am falling for him"?

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32421

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat on Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I agree there's a strong possibility this is what happened with The Bent One. Also according to Michelle, he went on the show to promote his business. I've only heard one passing comment about him opening a 'family fun center'. It's possible he's been talking up his business all this time and they cut it all out of the edit.

IA. He could have talked non-stop about it for all we know, on camera with the guys.

If they wanted to make him the worst villain ever on this show (mission accomplished), it couldn't be about his intentions only on promoting his business. They had to turn him into something worse, which meant not bringing the business up at all.

Fleiss has shown that when he wants to really screw over a contestant he doesn't like, or someone he thinks is trying to outsmart him with their "ulterior motives", he will make them suffer. Consider how much he went after Wes with the edit, or what he put Frank through. So I have no doubt that if they knew that Bentley was hoping to promote his business by speaking of it on the show, they gleefully edited out every mention of it, or of anything that might make him look like a reasonably good guy.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by connorsmom on Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I agree there's a strong possibility this is what happened with The Bent One. Also according to Michelle, he went on the show to promote his business. I've only heard one passing comment about him opening a 'family fun center'. It's possible he's been talking up his business all this time and they cut it all out of the edit.

IA. He could have talked non-stop about it for all we know, on camera with the guys.

If they wanted to make him the worst villain ever on this show (mission accomplished), it couldn't be about his intentions only on promoting his business. They had to turn him into something worse, which meant not bringing the business up at all.

connorsmom

Female Posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:00 pm

@Rosepetal wrote:Does anyone else think the real reason Bentley left is because he realized TPTB played him when Ashley told him that Michelle had clued her in about his real reasons for being on the show? He probably thought to himself …”what else did Michelle say” and realized the producers were not on the up and up with him. I think he ran with his tail between his legs only to have TPTB produce a contract and threats to make him come back later. My opinion only.

I agree there's a strong possibility this is what happened with The Bent One. Also according to Michelle, he went on the show to promote his business. I've only heard one passing comment about him opening a 'family fun center'. It's possible he's been talking up his business all this time and they cut it all out of the edit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:18 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum