SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1

Page 26 of 48 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 37 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Hotmomma Wed May 25, 2011 6:04 pm

San wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Generally, in the extended preview release we get sc of the HTDs for some of the F4 and sc of some of the FD for the F3.
I was disappointed that we either have not gotten any this season or we have not picked them out yet to be such. I am going to keep digging. Maybe we missed something from those previews? Did I miss something?

I've looked through them, but I don't think I saw any HTD caps Kasha. I'm sure that cap of Ash and a guy jumping off of a cliff into the waterfall is a FD or LCD activity, but it's too far to tell who it is. I wish I could get a more clearer cap of it and one that is closer.

Yes that cap is a FD or LCD..but I can't tell who it is either..I have been looking to see Who has orange swimshorts rotfl
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Admin Wed May 25, 2011 6:08 pm

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 26 1809x
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 25, 2011 6:09 pm

San wrote:Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 26 1809x

laugh out loud Love_Me, we are following each other around today. 😆

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 6:10 pm

Love_Me wrote:This is so blurry, but if we see a guy wearing orange shorts this season before the FD's we might have one of our F3 guys confirmed.

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 26 2011-015

Not to be a wet blanket, but are we even sure that's Ashley? TPTB have included promo shots of destinations with the previews in the past, if I'm not mistaken.

But, those orange shorts aren't really common, so I guess if we see one of Ash's guys in them, that'll work as confirmation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed May 25, 2011 6:14 pm

San wrote:
San wrote:Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 26 1809x

lol Love_Me, we are following each other around today. Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 26 3497602689

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 26 3096923917
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed May 25, 2011 6:34 pm

His hair is wet and probably plastered to his head so it could be longish. I don't think it is JP simply because you can see some hair. I was trying to see body type/height and I don't think it is Ben based on that. I think Ben may be the shortest of the F4. The guy in the pic seems to have a long femur (upper leg) which would mean he is tall. So that leaves Constantine and Ames.

I also wonder if this is a promo for the resort! And another goofy thought..what if they change the color of his shorts to throw us off...okay, now I am off the deep end.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed May 25, 2011 7:28 pm

I almost think it looks a lot like Constantine, but I need to see more screencaps of it to be 100% sure. Didn't Ali have a purple bikini she wore during her season?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Wed May 25, 2011 8:11 pm

Love_Me wrote:I almost think it looks a lot like Constantine, but I need to see more screencaps of it to be 100% sure. Didn't Ali have a purple bikini she wore during her season?

When I first looked at it, I immediately thought of Constantine too. Just a gut feeling I had. yes
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 8:34 pm

My first reaction is Constantine or Ames, but something about the hair makes me lean to Constantine. Big broad shoulders and muscular seems to fit them both, though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed May 25, 2011 8:37 pm

The man does look a lot bigger in frame than Ash so I don't think it's Ben. I think Dino is the most likely too.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed May 25, 2011 8:40 pm

You guys can all see a lot more in that pic than I can. Maybe my eyesight isn't as good as I thought. I all got from looking at it is the guy has darker hair. Smiley

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 26 87b72b10 Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 26 86669110 Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 26 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkij_26 Wed May 25, 2011 8:51 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I find this so odd and wonder why. I can not remember a recent season(to be honest I can't remember a season) where at least a couple contestants were shown in sc for HTD, same with FD.
The preview montage is very carefully laid out. I wonder why certain items were omitted this time.
Lots of odd things this season. Lots of changes?

Not having HTD SC or very few FD/LCD SC has been happening ever since they started having the double extended preview rollouts. Where they wait 'til it gets down to the F6 episode or the one right before and they have a 2nd long extended preview about what happens the rest of the season. That second preview is where the y finally give more SC of FD, LCD, and HTD's, though they are real stingy with how many of the HTD they release. Usually waiting 'til the days before the HTD to rlease commercials with HTD footage, or extended previews on ABC web site, TVGrapevine and others. They started doing these double preview rollouts ever since, I think, Jillian season where they first had people coming back and things happening at or near the FRC that they wanted to keep hidden most of the season and hold off showing the FRC preview shots. Plus, Jillian's season still filming when her season started airing.

Smiley

nikkij_26

Female Posts : 546

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 48 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 37 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1

+62
beader
jelle
TrustxLove
Princess81320
JBF