Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1

Page 4 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Max64 on Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:34 pm

I have a nice bottle of wine picked out... now it just needs to be showtime wine Hoping for some good JP and Ben moments :D

Max64

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 on Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:33 pm

Coastal wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:It seems like the F1 always get a 1-1 date in episode 3 as well. I know that has been mentioned numerous times, but what season was the last time were the F1 didn't get a 1-1 date in episode 3? Thanks.

Graham was DeAnna's intended F1. His 1-1 was in Ep. 2. Jesse ended up as F1, and his 1-1 was in Ep. 4.
Melissa was Jason's F1, and he 1-1 was in Ep. 2. He flip-flopped for Molly whose 1-1 was in Ep. 4
But if we go on the 3rd epi 1 on 1's being F1, then Jason should of been De Anna's F1 as he had a 1 on 1 in epi 3

I think the pattern of the F1 getting a 1 on 1 date in Ep 3 hadn't been establishede yet. I think that happened after DeAnna's Bach'ette run.

Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:32 pm

@Bloomers wrote:
@Love_Me wrote:It seems like the F1 always get a 1-1 date in episode 3 as well. I know that has been mentioned numerous times, but what season was the last time were the F1 didn't get a 1-1 date in episode 3? Thanks.

Graham was DeAnna's intended F1. His 1-1 was in Ep. 2. Jesse ended up as F1, and his 1-1 was in Ep. 4.
Melissa was Jason's F1, and he 1-1 was in Ep. 2. He flip-flopped for Molly whose 1-1 was in Ep. 4
But if we go on the 3rd epi 1 on 1's being F1, then Jason should of been De Anna's F1 as he had a 1 on 1 in epi 3. I believe that Jason was suppose to be Deanna's F1, but she chose the wild card in Jesse instead........as per her words.

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 on Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Along those lines you have Ashley saying right before the last RC her husband was there. Who in her F4 did they showcase at the cocktail party....J.P.

Well Ben got plenty of faceshots too... but mostly with the Jeff drama. (I was ssssooooo hoping he would get some 1 on 1 time that episode instead of just admiring her tight bod from afar.

You and me both. I am ready to see some special Ben F 1-1 time with Ashley. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I just watched the first episode again and I liked what little interaction we got between Ben and Ashley.He seems so sweet and kindhearted.

Starshine_16

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Along those lines you have Ashley saying right before the last RC her husband was there. Who in her F4 did they showcase at the cocktail party....J.P.

Well Ben got plenty of faceshots too... but mostly with the Jeff drama. (I was ssssooooo hoping he would get some 1 on 1 time that episode instead of just admiring her tight bod from afar.

You and me both. I am ready to see some special Ben F 1-1 time with Ashley. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32811

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF on Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:23 pm

JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 on Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:21 pm

I just went back and qatched the upcomming scenes that we got at the end of Ep 1. Except this time I watched it without sound. There's a lot of Bentley near the end and there's two scenes of Bentley on either side of a FRC scene with Ashley walking around.To an unspoiled viewer it would be very hard to ignore the fact that TPTB are pushing us to believe Bentley is her F1 despite the things he says about Ashley.

Starshine_16

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:14 pm

Didn't they do that exact same thing last season with Brad saying "wife" and camera panning to Emily?

I just hope Ash has a better picker.

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:13 pm

Along those lines you have Ashley saying right before the last RC her husband was there. Who in her F4 did they showcase at the cocktail party....J.P.

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32811

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF on Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Something to keep in mind as we watch Episode # 3.

What Ashley said she wanted ................. (from an interview)

"I want someone to build a life with, together," said Hebert. "I went in just looking for a good man, someone who is loyal and a family man. What I realized is that I wanted someone who makes me feel good I realized more about what I wanted."

So we need to keep an eye out for the fella that makes her feel good as well. Wonder if we'll see shades of that tonight ?
Just my 2 cents, but perhaps the first bolded is Ryan P. and the 2nd bolded is JP (or Ben F)? Maybe she realized Ryan P was falling in love with her, so she let him go before the HTD when she realized he wasn't what she wanted later on rather than string him along to the end. Perhaps that's just why he returns..he can't wrap his head around why he was let go after his date? Just thinking out loud and trying to figure out her comment and to whom it referred.

In regards to the "I realized is that I wanted someone who makes me feel good" line:

Obviously The Roast and Bentley take their toll on her.

One thing I've picked up is that this season is doing lots of "fore-shadowing". This line from JP was interesting: "I came in tonight deflated and discouraged of not getting that one on one and losing the coin toss to Mickey, but, now, to have it kinda excel to this level… I’m on Cloud 9."

JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality on Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:03 pm

Sarah Stone on Dr Travis season got a 1 on1 just prior to HTDs. She was what he lsettled but IMO he initially wanted Jehan (who was divorced or something and that sent the good doctor running for the hills).

nd4reality

Female Posts : 11637

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers on Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:It seems like the F1 always get a 1-1 date in episode 3 as well. I know that has been mentioned numerous times, but what season was the last time were the F1 didn't get a 1-1 date in episode 3? Thanks.

Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:33 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum