SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1

Page 4 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Admin Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:01 am

Cash wrote:
ninu wrote:Whooa, Thailand?? how do we know this??

RS. As much as he annoys me, he's going to be the one with all the good info this season.
He said in his blog this morning they'd be going to Phuket the first week of April. If they stick with a normal schedule, it should be around the 3rd or 4th.

I didn't read his blog either yet, so I didn't know they were going to Thailand. That's awesome!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Cash Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:02 am

I think everybody was distracted by all the new names and faces. Nobody's mentioned it at all.

Cash

Female Posts : 134

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:19 am

Cash wrote:I think everybody was distracted by all the new names and faces. Nobody's mentioned it at all.

Thanks Cash! I missed that part as well.

When I looked Phuket Thailand up there are a lot of beautiful beaches and resorts. A beautiful place for the LRC! ❤

http://www.phuket.com/
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Cash Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:27 am

Something I just found out about getting to Phuket: No airlines fly there from the US. Which means they'll be out of the country before Phuket. Which was expected.

eta
I'm working out the numbers, and it seems like Phuket is to Ashley what Istanbul was to Ali. If Ashley's cuts are the same or similar to Ali's, she'll be down to about 7 guys once she's in Phuket.

Cash

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:42 am

Cash wrote:Something I just found out about getting to Phuket: No airlines fly there from the US. Which means they'll be out of the country before Phuket. Which was expected.

eta
I'm working out the numbers, and it seems like Phuket is to Ashley what Istanbul was to Ali. If Ashley's cuts are the same or similar to Ali's, she'll be down to about 7 guys once she's in Phuket.

It's about 8700 miles from LA to Phuket, against the jet stream, and there are only a couple of commercial airliners that can barely make that distance...

Back to top Go down

Post by Cash Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:46 am

richlp wrote:
Cash wrote:Something I just found out about getting to Phuket: No airlines fly there from the US. Which means they'll be out of the country before Phuket. Which was expected.

eta

It's about 8700 miles from LA to Phuket, against the jet stream, and there are only a couple of commercial airliners that can barely make that distance...

Which is why they won't be getting there from the US. They'll already be out of the country. Phuket will probably be the third stop after leaving LA on Friday.

Cash

Back to top Go down

Post by ZG Champion Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:15 am

Phuket is just a few hours flight from Bangkok. You fly from the US to Bangkok, and take Thai Air to Phuket. (I was there in the 80's.) So I don't know if it means they are going somewhere else first.

ZG Champion
ZG Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:05 am

Roberto was also hand picked for the Lion King.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:41 am

ninu wrote:Yeah, me too! I just said that because it seems like dead airspace at that time - bach/ette wise - because Ashley and guy will stop doing the rounds in late Aug, and Bach won't start till later... so I'm guessing Smiley

No one's answered yet... will we be staying here for TB or going back to FORT??

Bachelor Pad will begin the Monday after Ashley's FRC then they will have the finale in September again... then start DWTS again... then Bachelor ... same cycle. I really wanna see Ali and Roberto's wedding tho! When was Jolly's?
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:48 am

It was before Ali's season but closer to the end of Jake's.. I think it was the week before or after they ran the special about the franchise.
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:06 pm

RE the pattern discussion.

Frank also had the first 1 on 1 and ended being an F3 that might have originally been an F2 (like Ashley). Gia didn't get hers until later but I think Ali was supposed to go further then F4. I would have guessed her at F3 (fan fav) or F2 had she not left.

For the past few seasons F1 always has a date in episode 3. (Emily, Roberto, Vienna, Ed, Shayne) However F1's have also had episode 1 dates. (Melissa, Graham... I think Jesse was even in epi 1)

Regarding adrenaline dates... I think these only work when the lead is the one that is terrified. Since Brad comes across as adventurous and afraid of nothing the adrenaline date would not have had that affect on him. Because the lead is the one doing the choosing, overcoming a fear with a contestant creates a special bond with that one contestant. When it's the other way around it doesn't work as we have seen this season. (Alli, Chantal, Michelle, Jackie)
I also agree with whoever said it was because Emily needed to tell her story because at the time I bet they thought she was the next Bette.

F2's have been getting dates later in the season (Chantal, Kip, Tenley, CL)

Early guesses
Belaggio guy is F3
Ben is F1
She will have a date with F2 this week or next
Mickey's second date of episode 1 does not even get him an HTD at this point. (unfortunately) Only Melissa gives him hope.

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 4 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:10 pm

noobsleuth wrote:RE the pattern discussion.

Frank also had the first 1 on 1 and ended being an F3 that might have originally been an F2 (like Ashley). Gia didn't get hers until later but I think Ali was supposed to go further then F4. I would have guessed her at F3 (fan fav) or F2 had she not left.

For the past few seasons F1 always has a date in episode 3. (Emily, Roberto, Vienna, Ed, Shayne) However F1's have also had episode 1 dates. (Melissa, Graham... I think Jesse was even in epi 1)

Regarding adrenaline dates... I think these only work when the lead is the one that is terrified. Since Brad comes across as adventurous and afraid of nothing the adrenaline date would not have had that affect on him. Because the lead is the one doing the choosing, overcoming a fear with a contestant creates a special bond with that one contestant. When it's the other way around it doesn't work as we have seen this season. (Alli, Chantal, Michelle, Jackie)
I also agree with whoever said it was because Emily needed to tell her story because at the time I bet they thought she was the next Bette.

F2's have been getting dates later in the season (Chantal, Kip, Tenley, CL)

Early guesses
Belaggio guy is F3
Ben is F1
She will have a date with F2 this week or next
Mickey's second date of episode 1 does not even get him an HTD at this point. (unfortunately) Only Melissa gives him hope.

:cheers: Agreed totally... but re: bolded - huh???
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1

+62
beader
jelle
TrustxLove
Princess81320
JBF