SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1

Page 48 of 48 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Bloomers Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:08 pm

jelle wrote:FORT is just upgrading some software. If you care enough, the explanation is in the Problem/Question thread under General stuff .... :geek:

Well, they may have run the sleuthers off - which didn't make me happy - but I most definitely do not want the FORT to shut down. I enjoy the American Idol, DWTS, and SYTYCD Boards.
It does have an odd look about it, now, though.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1

Post by ninu Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:17 pm

Cupcake is not allowed on the ABC Board???!

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 48 158291300-ashley-hebert-and-j-p-rosenbaum-the-second-gettyimages-2Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 48 Sign310
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:21 pm

Love_Me wrote:I don't remember Bentley saying "I love you", but did Ashley say "I was falling in love with him" or "I am falling for him"?
Please someone who dvr'd it tell me that Bentley didn't tell Ashely he loved her. I will vomit if that's true.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:24 pm

Nevermind, it works. :awesome: I like the way the new FORT looks.

Last edited by San on Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:28 pm

San wrote:Nevermind, it works. :awesome:
Good. I haven't been back there since AI ended, but it let me log in. Don't care to go there. Too many mods on power trips for my liking. I believe in the First Amendment and obviously that site does not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:30 pm

Gina wrote:
Love_Me wrote:I don't remember Bentley saying "I love you", but did Ashley say "I was falling in love with him" or "I am falling for him"?
Please someone who dvr'd it tell me that Bentley didn't tell Ashely he loved her. I will vomit if that's true.

I rewatched that today and I sure didn't hear it 🇳🇴

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:31 pm

Gina wrote:

I'd like to know definitively also. Are their any videos of it? If he did, that's just beyond the pale.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:31 pm

Max64 wrote:
Gina wrote:

I rewatched that today and I sure didn't hear it 🇳🇴
Thank Gawd!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:23 am

http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t141-bachelorette-7-general-discussion-spoilers
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 48 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1

+62
beader
jelle
TrustxLove
Princess81320
JBF