Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Episode Guide - Discussion

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Episode Guide - Discussion

Post by Admin on Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
San wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Has anybody seen the episode guide for next week's show (finale)?

Here you go :D :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Season 7, Episode 11
Episode Synopsis: Season 7 finale: In Fiji, Ashley must choose between the two final contenders for her heart and, perhaps, her hand. In their "last chance" dates, both guys use the L-word, but one has an edge: the support of Ashley's entire family. Not so for the other: Ashley's sister disapproves of him.

No press release for the finale Love?

I just checked ABC.net and nothing about the finale yet. Just a press release about The Men Tell All and the interview Ryan P has. Maybe we will get it tomorrow. I hope so. Smiley

Thanks!!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18472

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:21 am

San wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Has anybody seen the episode guide for next week's show (finale)?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Season 7, Episode 11
Episode Synopsis: Season 7 finale: In Fiji, Ashley must choose between the two final contenders for her heart and, perhaps, her hand. In their "last chance" dates, both guys use the L-word, but one has an edge: the support of Ashley's entire family. Not so for the other: Ashley's sister disapproves of him.

I just checked ABC.net and nothing about the finale yet. Just a press release about The Men Tell All and the interview Ryan P has. Maybe we will get it tomorrow. I hope so. Smiley

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32421

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:25 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18472

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:16 am

Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsbatonmom on Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:41 pm

Has anybody seen the episode guide for next week's show (finale)?

mrsbatonmom

Female Posts : 202

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana on Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:46 pm

I really can't wait to see Jash roller skate haha. TOO SWEET.

Diana

Female Posts : 5871

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:39 pm

Season 7, Episode 8

Episode Synopsis: Ashley makes pizza with Constantine in suburban Atlanta, rides in a horse-drawn carriage with Ames outside Philadelphia, picnics with Ben F. in Sonoma, Cal., and roller skates with J.P. on Long Island, N.Y., as she visits the hometowns of her final four bachelors.

Returning to the Malibu mansion, she sends one of the guys back home and heads off to Fiji with the other three.

Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Even if Ben F didn't end up with Ashley it still seems like he fell for her.

Always the unknown. When he left Ali's show, it looked like Chris L had fallen for her. He later said that he was over her by the time the plane home took off. Could have been bravado when he said that though.

I think Ben like most F2's besides Molly have realized they were in "the bubble" and are over it rather quickly. I mean apparently Michelle Money "most beautiful temptress ever" is after him now.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]about the bold. Suspect

Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth on Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Even if Ben F didn't end up with Ashley it still seems like he fell for her.

Always the unknown. When he left Ali's show, it looked like Chris L had fallen for her. He later said that he was over her by the time the plane home took off. Could have been bravado when he said that though.

I think Ben like most F2's besides Molly have realized they were in "the bubble" and are over it rather quickly. I mean apparently Michelle Money "most beautiful temptress ever" is after him now.

noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3461

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 on Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:29 pm

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2021

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:23 pm

Even if Ben F didn't end up with Ashley it still seems like he fell for her. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Max64 on Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:12 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:ABCMedianet has some photos from Epi 7 available (thumbnails only for me), which include the following caption:

THE BACHELORETTE - "Episode 707" - Ben F. meets Ashley at a breathtaking national park. They hop aboard a scooter and zip past majestic waterfalls and magnificent mountains, holding on to each other for dear life. Later at dinner, this cautious, but sensitive bachelor finally expresses his true feelings for Ashley, which sincerely touches her, on "The Bachelorette," MONDAY, JULY 11 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on ABC. (ABC/KENNY TING) BEN F., ASHLEY HEBERT

I wonder what he's going to tell her? What if he said he was falling in love with her (after getting some SC of course so we know it's him and not Dino) [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Their date seems like it will be very sweet.

That he likes her almost as much as he likes Dino? (Sorry, couldn't resist!)

Best line in RS Blog, "I wish I could quit you" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Max64

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:15 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode Guide - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum