Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Episode Guide - Discussion

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Episode Guide - Discussion

Post by ironcat on Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:56 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:ABCMedianet has some photos from Epi 7 available (thumbnails only for me), which include the following caption:

THE BACHELORETTE - "Episode 707" - Ben F. meets Ashley at a breathtaking national park. They hop aboard a scooter and zip past majestic waterfalls and magnificent mountains, holding on to each other for dear life. Later at dinner, this cautious, but sensitive bachelor finally expresses his true feelings for Ashley, which sincerely touches her, on "The Bachelorette," MONDAY, JULY 11 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on ABC. (ABC/KENNY TING) BEN F., ASHLEY HEBERT

I wonder what he's going to tell her? What if he said he was falling in love with her (after getting some SC of course so we know it's him and not Dino) rotfl Their date seems like it will be very sweet.

That he likes her almost as much as he likes Dino? (Sorry, couldn't resist!)

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA on Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:ABCMedianet has some photos from Epi 7 available (thumbnails only for me), which include the following caption:

THE BACHELORETTE - "Episode 707" - Ben F. meets Ashley at a breathtaking national park. They hop aboard a scooter and zip past majestic waterfalls and magnificent mountains, holding on to each other for dear life. Later at dinner, this cautious, but sensitive bachelor finally expresses his true feelings for Ashley, which sincerely touches her, on "The Bachelorette," MONDAY, JULY 11 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on ABC. (ABC/KENNY TING) BEN F., ASHLEY HEBERT

I wonder what he's going to tell her? What if he said he was falling in love with her (after getting some SC of course so we know it's him and not Dino) rotfl Their date seems like it will be very sweet.

CarrieA

Female Posts : 3467

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz on Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:48 pm

ABCMedianet has some photos from Epi 7 available (thumbnails only for me), which include the following caption:

jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:29 pm

Don't they mean there are three 1-1 dates? Did they leave out Dio's date?

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32421

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:28 pm

The Bachelorette Episode: "The Bachelorette"

Season 7, Episode 7

Episode Synopsis: Ashley arrives in Taiwan with six bachelors, two of whom will be sent home. But first there are two one-on-one dates (a scooter ride through the countryside and a visit to a temple), and a three-on-one affair in which Ashley takes the guys to a wedding, where she takes pictures. One of the three takes home a red souvenir, guaranteeing him safe passage through the rose ceremony. It also guarantees a hometown visit from Ashley. Original Air Date: Jul 11, 2011

Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers on Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:46 pm

O don't ya recall the glass elevator wih like 10 crew folks in it with the happy couple lol

Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality on Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Ben has his heart broken but they did not say what type of heartbreak. Did they say from a girl or someone else?? no. So his heartbreak would be from the death of his father.

It could be. But typically that is not the type of heartbreak folks refer to.

However L&S could be pulling things out of their $#@%#. No one has confirmed that article is factual at all.

But it is my opinion that the heartbreak conversation (if there even is a heartbreak theme) has not been shown yet. Neither JP nor Bens previous convo qualifies for this.
We have yet to see this - perhaps someone opens up tonight ????

I can't wait.

nd4reality

Female Posts : 11637

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality on Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:the elevator scene really seems premeditated to me actually!

I obviously need to see this played out myself but IMO he had definitely planned it. Whether producer induced or not.Poor Ames.

nd4reality

Female Posts : 11637

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:the elevator scene really seems premeditated to me actually!

It reminds me of when Ashley and Bentley left the group date in Vegas to talk. So I agree. Wouldn't TPTB have to approve of them going in the elevator? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha on Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:54 pm

the elevator scene really seems premeditated to me actually!

emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by anders on Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:12 am

San wrote:lol Have we ever seen an elevator scene on The Bachelor/ette before? I'm just curious.

didn't Andy and Bevin share some kisses in an elevator - it was her SQT during a group date.

anders

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 on Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:And later that night, at an after party hearts race again as the men compete for Ashley's attention.

One sensitive bachelor exchanges sweet kisses with her

Is this Ben F?

another passionate guy makes his move in an elevator.

Ames

Will one of these men receive the rose, or will an unpopular bachelor yet again impress Ashley, much to the chagrin of the other guys?

Ryan P

These are my guesses too, Love. I hope the elevator scene isn't too awkward. For some reason I feel like I'll be cringing.

I am wondering now if maybe the sensitive Bachelor she kisses at the after party is Constantine. I mean there has to be a reason he makes it to the F3. Correct me if I am wrong, but has an F3 ever not been shown kissing the lead?

Though on the other hand Ben is the F2 and we should see their connection building.

Ashleys "spoilt" choices make absolutely NO sense to me at all.
Constantine has been shown to have major reservations, both in his discussions with Ashley, the other guys and his edit as well. Normally when they are showing a reason for an elimination - they highlight that reason in the previous episode. It is not the general theme of the contestant.

Yet he ends up in the F3. Though I have yet to see it - she has a connection with him. This season is bonkers.

re: the bolded...THAT'S something we could all agree on!!

nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:18 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode Guide - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum