Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Episode Guide - Discussion

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Episode Guide - Discussion

Post by reason on Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:52 pm

Ben has his heart broken but they did not say what type of heartbreak. Did they say from a girl or someone else?? no. So his heartbreak would be from the death of his father.

reason

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever on Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:26 am

That is one thing I think we can all agree on, True. Here, here! I agree

Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever on Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:And later that night, at an after party hearts race again as the men compete for Ashley's attention.

One sensitive bachelor exchanges sweet kisses with her

Is this Ben F?

another passionate guy makes his move in an elevator.

Ames

Will one of these men receive the rose, or will an unpopular bachelor yet again impress Ashley, much to the chagrin of the other guys?

Ryan P

These are my guesses too, Love. I hope the elevator scene isn't too awkward. For some reason I feel like I'll be cringing.

I am wondering now if maybe the sensitive Bachelor she kisses at the after party is Constantine. I mean there has to be a reason he makes it to the F3. Correct me if I am wrong, but has an F3 ever not been shown kissing the lead?

Though on the other hand Ben is the F2 and we should see their connection building.

Ashleys "spoilt" choices make absolutely NO sense to me at all.
Constantine has been shown to have major reservations, both in his discussions with Ashley, the other guys and his edit as well. Normally when they are showing a reason for an elimination - they highlight that reason in the previous episode. It is not the general theme of the contestant.

Yet he ends up in the F3. Though I have yet to see it - she has a connection with him. This season is bonkers.

I think Fleiss needs to hire new editors :giggle:

Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3063

http://YouTube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality on Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:And later that night, at an after party hearts race again as the men compete for Ashley's attention.

Is this Ben F?

Ames

Will one of these men receive the rose, or will an unpopular bachelor yet again impress Ashley, much to the chagrin of the other guys?

Ryan P

These are my guesses too, Love. I hope the elevator scene isn't too awkward. For some reason I feel like I'll be cringing.

I am wondering now if maybe the sensitive Bachelor she kisses at the after party is Constantine. I mean there has to be a reason he makes it to the F3. Correct me if I am wrong, but has an F3 ever not been shown kissing the lead?

Though on the other hand Ben is the F2 and we should see their connection building.

Ashleys "spoilt" choices make absolutely NO sense to me at all.
Constantine has been shown to have major reservations, both in his discussions with Ashley, the other guys and his edit as well. Normally when they are showing a reason for an elimination - they highlight that reason in the previous episode. It is not the general theme of the contestant.

Yet he ends up in the F3. Though I have yet to see it - she has a connection with him. This season is bonkers.

nd4reality

Female Posts : 11637

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality on Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:13 am

I wonder why she didn't give Ben the G Rose after they exchanged "sweet" kisses ?

Oh and didn't L&S describe Ashleys choice as sensitive ?
They also described him as having heartbreak before and so far we have not heard from the BenF interactions that he has faced heartbreak in the past right ?

nd4reality

Female Posts : 11637

Back to top Go down

Post by fabgirl on Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:01 am

According ch ben is the sensitive bachelor and jp the genuine bachelor in the outline of episode description.Ben f is the total package and i can agree on one thing she's said true so far.He may not be f1 but he is #1.

fabgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:24 pm

Is this Ben F?

Ames

Ryan P

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32811

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever on Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:53 pm

It doesn't appear awkward at all...it actually appears very sweet. Ames goes in for the first kiss and Ash pulls him in for a second. :lovekiss:

Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:07 pm

lol Have we ever seen an elevator scene on The Bachelor/ette before? I'm just curious.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18538

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:05 am

@Love_Me wrote:And later that night, at an after party hearts race again as the men compete for Ashley's attention.

Is this Ben F?

Ames

Ryan P

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:00 am

And later that night, at an after party hearts race again as the men compete for Ashley's attention.

Is this Ben F?

Ames

Ryan P

Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:01 pm

I would rather have a 2 hour After The Final Rose then a 2 hour MTA. JMO

Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:15 am