SELECT CONTENT

Daily Bachelorette 8 Sleuthing Summaries - No Discussion

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - Daily Bachelorette 8 Sleuthing Summaries - No Discussion - Page 2 Empty 3/28 2 on 1 Date - Bermuda

Post by noobsleuth Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:54 pm

Unfortunately we don't know much about the 2 on 1 date. We only know what RS told us in his blog.

As for Emily’s filming currently in Bermuda, if you saw Mike Fleiss’ tweet yesterday, you’ll know that he announced it was a 2-on-1 date. What I can tell you is that the date took place aboard a yacht named the “Venetian” and it ended up docking at the Fairmont Hamilton Princess Resort. Don’t know which two guys were on the date or what the result was, but I’m guessing I will find out soon enough.
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

chris - Daily Bachelorette 8 Sleuthing Summaries - No Discussion - Page 2 Empty 3/29 Episode 4 Rose Ceremony - Bermuda

Post by noobsleuth Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:03 pm

Not much on the rose ceremony. The producers noted that there is a lot of drama (surprise!) because emotions are beginning to run high. They also said it was a tough night for Emily but she was getting a lot of support from back home (?) and she was happy. MF tweeted that Emily is working toward her "elite 8" (March Madness reference) which we guess means her next elimination (epi. 5 RC) will bring her to 8 contestants.

Thanks to San :yougogirl: we learned that Emily and her remaining Bachelors (we believe 10) are off to England!!
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Back to top Go down

chris - Daily Bachelorette 8 Sleuthing Summaries - No Discussion - Page 2 Empty 4/1 1 on 1 Date with Sean Lowe - London, England

Post by noobsleuth Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:09 pm

Thanks to the fabulous Bachelorette fan in London who was able to grab some pics of Emily and Sean on their date as they stroll around town. RS confirmed Sean as a contestant and San sleuthed it was him on the 1 on 1date.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Back to top Go down

chris - Daily Bachelorette 8 Sleuthing Summaries - No Discussion - Page 2 Empty 4/2 Group Date - Stratford, England

Post by noobsleuth Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:39 pm

The next group date takes place at the sundial in Stratford, England. The group acted out the play Romeo and Juliet. We are guessing Emily was Juliet (we know she was in costume) and the lucky guy to play Romeo is still unknown. Our poster momoftrips sleuthed that the filming was open to the public (I suppose to be in the audience).

Found by San!

Update 4/7: Thanks Cupcakes!!!
High clap
Guys on the Date:

Doug Clerget

Ryan Bowers

Chris Bukowski

Travis Pope

Kalon McMahon

We don't know this guy's name yet but he was also on the GD in Bermuda

John Wolfner

We don't know this guy's name yet and was not on the Bermuda GD
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Back to top Go down

chris - Daily Bachelorette 8 Sleuthing Summaries - No Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Daily Bachelorette 8 Sleuthing Summaries - No Discussion

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Daily Bachelorette 8 Sleuthing Summaries - No Discussion

2 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum