SELECT CONTENT

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Page 1 of 54 1, 2, 3 ... 27 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 Empty Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by Admin Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:21 pm

chris - Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 470032f30ee015a5a9055de3e6e9c188

Chris

Hometown: Bartlett, IL

Do you consider yourself a neat or messy or in between?
Definitely in between. When I'm at home, everybody has to be neat and tidy. When I’m at work, I would say my office is an organized mess.

Who are your top 3 favorite groups/artists & why?
Rascal Faltts – Their music seriously gives me goose bumps
Zac Brown Band – Awesome chilling music
Johnny Cash – Rebellious

Do you consider yourself a romantic and why?
Yes because I'm always trying to find the net best way to romanticize a woman.

Do you prefer a woman who wants to be pursued or a woman who pursues you?
A woman who wants to be pursued. I like a girl that plays hard to get. It's like a competition.

Tattoo Count:

I made a thread for the guy Chris according to RS on the 1-1 date last night. We can fill in the rest of the information when it comes available. :)

chris - Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 B858f98f

chris - Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 Ebd56475

chris - Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 622ec875

chris - Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 3ad5ee22

Last edited by San on Tue May 01, 2012 4:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

chris - Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 Empty Re: Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by BuckeyeGal06 Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:03 pm

Nice looking guy. Kinda looks a little like James Denton (Mike Delfino on Desperate Housewives).
BuckeyeGal06
BuckeyeGal06

Back to top Go down

chris - Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 Empty Re: Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by Admin Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:11 pm

BuckeyeGal06 wrote:Nice looking guy. Kinda looks a little like James Denton (Mike Delfino on Desperate Housewives).

He sure does resemble Mike!

chris - Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 050831_james_denton_vmed.grid-4x2
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:17 pm

mark my word on this:

don't you think it looks like VERY much Roberto and Ali's first 1-1 date??

rappel + diner top of the roof + concert and dance

Each time there is an adrenaline on the first 1-1, the bachelorette makes a special connection with the guy...

My prediction? Top 2 if not even F1...

FIRST kiss of the season, she holds his arm very close ... He also looks at her all the time on pics, seems to do not care the outside....

Keep a close look on this one!

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:21 pm

He really is looking at her most of the time in the photos we have seen. I like that.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:23 pm

Although he's looking at her a lot, but I don't see him as the F1 type of guy at all. But that's just from the pics, I might change my mind when I actually see him in action when the show starts. Right now, just by the look, i say no for sure.

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:30 pm

It's really hard to make a Prediction at this point just based on the look of someone, imo. I know I have no idea at this point. At first it seemed like she liked Ryan more than Chris. Now I am not so sure. I still think Ryan will make f4. As for Chris, I could see f1.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:46 pm

HIs smile is sincere. his body is always turned to her (fully or partial), his eyes are on her.

yes we need to see the footage vs pics but compared to ryan, I see a guy who careless about outside and is plain happy to be with her

vs

ryan who danced a lot in his whole world like it would be in a club

big difference

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by sgjsnow Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:57 pm

Shelby wrote:HIs smile is sincere. his body is always turned to her (fully or partial), his eyes are on her.

yes we need to see the footage vs pics but compared to ryan, I see a guy who careless about outside and is plain happy to be with her

vs

big difference

I agree overall - maybe it's just my personal preference but he does have a genuine smile/look to him. They seem to have a very sweet type body language with each other the little bit we've seen. I guess time and some actual footage will tell. Curious to see their first night introduction/interaction too.
sgjsnow
sgjsnow

Female Posts : 377

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:06 pm

Shelby wrote:HIs smile is sincere. his body is always turned to her (fully or partial), his eyes are on her.

vs

big difference

I disagree. We don't know his profession. if he's a model or actor or if he's had a lot of experience with girls, he would tend to act this way and know how to act in public setting, when camera and big crowd are all on you. For some reason, his look makes me think his profession's somewhere along this line. Whereas Ryan's a football coach, he probably knows less about how to act in a public setting (public setting with a girl or on a date), does not know where to look, etc. just nervous in general.

But ... I don't see Ryan as F1 either....
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:13 pm

Ryan played professional football for a while. He is not just a football coach. Granted it was arena football but he would still feel very comfortable in front of a crowd. I'm very curious to know how you would guess this guys profession by looking at pictures of him?

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:14 pm

JMO if they didn't see Ricki doing anything then this guy isn't F1. I think an F1 date is going to involve Ricki in some way because that is Emily's biggest concern. Not how a guy goes up a building or dances with her in the street. If I had to guess (watch me be wrong LOL) I would say F1 or major contenders date is tom and we won't hear a peep about it on twitter-verse.

chris - Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 54 1, 2, 3 ... 27 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

+70
frajosfanofchris
ninu
Brill
pavalygurl
Trippinmom5