SELECT CONTENT

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:41 am

luvlady345 wrote:
avoice wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:Trista slept with both of her F2, that doesn't mean she loved Ryan less....I don't think Ali is hurt she is just being honest that IF Frank would have stayed, she probabbly would have slept with him also, it the nature of the beast with this show.....I don't see where her stating that as she is trying to hurt Roberto

Are you sure about that? All the interviews I've read stated, if at all, that Ryan was the only one. Where did you see that?

Yes, I am sure about it.....

Are you able to share how you know?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:50 am

librarian wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:
avoice wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:Trista slept with both of her F2, that doesn't mean she loved Ryan less....I don't think Ali is hurt she is just being honest that IF Frank would have stayed, she probabbly would have slept with him also, it the nature of the beast with this show.....I don't see where her stating that as she is trying to hurt Roberto

Are you sure about that? All the interviews I've read stated, if at all, that Ryan was the only one. Where did you see that?

I must REALLY be getting old. What female admits to sleeping with two different men they hardly know, within hours of each other, and within hours of accepting a proposal?

Frankly it makes me want to go take a shower. Like you, it just makes me feel old. If you love someone, I don't see why you need to test out someone else. It gives me a whole new respect for Brad and Sean.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:51 am

northernviewer wrote:I didn't get that Roberto was a default pick... just that it wasn't as clear cut as she'd said in the past. I'm not 100% sure she would have picked Frank when all was said and done, but she was attracted to him... that was very, very obvious by how she acted on dates and when she broke down when he left.

that's the it sounded to me as well. Had Frank stayed she still may have picked Roberto, but she wasn't ready to let him go at F3 either - she wanted to be able to explore everything with him that she was able to explore with Roberto. We'll never know if the outcome would've been any different if he hadn't turned out to be a douche - but IMO of Frank and Roberto she made the right choice.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:55 am

albean99 wrote:I don't know why Ali would say this now but I always thought Frank was her favorite and at least her f2. I never believed that it was all Roberto from early on.

maybe there is some truth to them getting together at JP/Ash's wedding and something happened that we're not aware of that brought out her ire....???

this happened so long ago, it seems odd to bring it up now. but llike Northern said - she didn't say anything that a lot of people didn't already suspect after watching how she melted down after Frank dumped her.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:58 am

Sprite wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:
avoice wrote:

Are you able to share how you know?

I remember her saying it too - I can't point to exactly where she said it, but she did admit to sleeping with Charlie and Ryan and she also admitted to sleeping with Alex because he told her she was going to be her F1.

I can't remember if Jill admitted to sleeping with all of her F3, but Reid certainly implied that they did.

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:20 am

Whatever happened to Frank? I know he was with Nicole for awhile but wonder if he still is.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:22 am

last I heard he was still with her - but that was months ago, back when Frank and Ali were part of the BP3 discussions/parties.

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by barbell Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:47 am

I'm watching Ali's show, 1st Look, and she's definitely found what she wanted. If Roberto had been willing to go along with Ali's lust for a TV career they might have lasted, but this is SO Ali's first love...
barbell
barbell

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:40 am

barbell wrote:I'm watching Ali's show, 1st Look, and she's definitely found what she wanted. If Roberto had been willing to go along with Ali's lust for a TV career they might have lasted, but this is SO Ali's first love...

I never bought into that assumption and still say money was the cuprit that caused their relationship to roll downhill. Doubt Ali making much and Roberto sunk (and lost) a sizable investment into State Farm.

Interesting that it appears that it is now Roberto working a part time San Diego Fox 5 gig --- just as Ali did for her first year in San Diego.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:03 pm

Amberish wrote:
barbell wrote:I'm watching Ali's show, 1st Look, and she's definitely found what she wanted. If Roberto had been willing to go along with Ali's lust for a TV career they might have lasted, but this is SO Ali's first love...

I never bought into that assumption and still say money was the cuprit that caused their relationship to roll downhill. Doubt Ali making much and Roberto sunk (and lost) a sizable investment into State Farm.

Interesting that it appears that it is now Roberto working a part time San Diego Fox 5 gig --- just as Ali did for her first year in San Diego.

I trust fans are calling him out on that, when did he ever represent himself as wanting a gig on TV? haha I'm kidding, that won't happen. I'm glad people like Chris and Peyton and Roberto do that sort of thing, proves the "fame whore" label is selectively used. I guess it's OK to work on TV as long as your aspirations aren't TOO high? Stay part time, stay local. Limit your dreams! National network TV is for fame whores. Rolling Eyes
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:34 pm

terabithia wrote:
I trust fans are calling him out on that, when did he ever represent himself as wanting a gig on TV? haha I'm kidding, that won't happen. I'm glad people like Chris and Peyton and Roberto do that sort of thing, proves the "fame whore" label is selectively used. I guess it's OK to work on TV as long as your aspirations aren't TOO high? Stay part time, stay local. Limit your dreams! National network TV is for fame whores. Rolling Eyes

sneakyl
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:40 pm

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:
terabithia wrote:
Amberish wrote:

:yes:

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

+128
kikora
aviej
Ash2214
BachfanNY
Duke702