SELECT CONTENT

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 35 Empty Re: Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Post by noobsleuth Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:10 pm

I don't think she meant to hurt Roberto with that interview. It took anyone with eyes to see she really liked Frank, maybe even loved him. The awkward chemistry at Bach reunions is enough to tell me that she still thought about it even after her and Roberto broke up. He's totally her "what if" guy - I think a lot of us have them. I just took the interview to mean that Roberto and Frank would have been her F2 and the finale would have showed more of a horse race.

I also don't think Ali's aspirations is what ended their relationship. Roberto moved to Cali for her so I would think he knew what she wanted going in. It was probably a slew of "behind closed door" things broke the camels back. Regardless, the chemistry is still there... looking at some of JP and Ashley's pics I could easily believed they shared a night of passion.

Great post terabithia! Funny how that happens.
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 35 Empty Re: Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Post by anders Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:17 pm

barbell wrote:I'm watching Ali's show, 1st Look, and she's definitely found what she wanted. If Roberto had been willing to go along with Ali's lust for a TV career they might have lasted, but this is SO Ali's first love...

That may have been a reason for their breakup but I suspect it went far beyond that - he was a homebody, she was a party girl who loved the limelight. From all reports, they just didn't weren't compatible.

and as for Roberto's current gig - it was prolly something he was offered and decided to do. It's been 3 years since Ali's season and he's now doing a local tv show ---- I wouldn't call that famewhorism. Just like Peyton and Chris - they took an opportunity that opened up for them - just like Jillian. I don't any of those peeps went on the show with the express desire to become a star - otherwise we would've seen their attempts - like Jake and Emily.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by LakerGurl_45 Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:17 pm

Just curious what attempts Emily has made? I'm surprised the girl hasn't done more because I'm sure its been offered! For the most part she's been in NC or did I miss something? No club appearances, no magazine spreads, etc.

LakerGurl_45

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:25 pm

LakerGurl_45 wrote:Just curious what attempts Emily has made? I'm surprised the girl hasn't done more because I'm sure its been offered! For the most part she's been in NC or did I miss something? No club appearances, no magazine spreads, etc.

Previous to coming on the Bachelor, Emily did a stint on some type of Nascar show, she got an agent and moved herself and Ricki to Nashville (if I remember correclty). All that fizzled and she came back to Charlotte and did Bachelor and then the Bette and then apparently got herself another agent. I don't know what aspirations she has but she just recently did a photo shoot and is apparently looking to launch a jewelry line. There have also been rumours of DWTS.

I don't mind if people like Ali, or Jilian/Chris and Payton/Roberto or Emily ... make use of the opportunities presented them. I guess my issue has always been with those who deny that is what they want and yet do everything contradictory to what they said they wanted. Despite Ali leaving Jake for her job at Facebook, I don't think she every really denied that she wanted a career in the business and I think Roberto knew that. I think that was why they settled in San Diego. I think their issues went beyond her career aspirations. It is too bad because they lasted a while and looked so happy at the beginning, but, we will probably never know what the real issues were. I hope they both find what they are looking for.

Last edited by Sprite on Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:33 pm

I'll be interested to see if she is indeed going to be on DWTS.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:36 am

chicagoowl wrote:
emusha wrote:

*rolls eyes* I never really believe whatever comes out of that girl's mouth anymore...she's a good spin artist and nobody should take her too seriously with how she spins the truth for her own interests. only her actions communicate anything to me anymore and i was a huge fan of hers at some point...have lost all trust in her since ...she's not hiding it anymore too seems like she's describing herself as a 'sharer' of course she loves the attention - I really think the rumors about frank being top 2 possibly even f1 might have had an inkling of truth in them ...i mean see what she's saying about chicago boys in the rest of the article!! they're now her favorite?? ha! well frank is all of a chitown boy

hmmm I never liked Ali... beginning Jake's season. Even though I really, really, disliked Vienna, Ali was a mean girl back then. That whole crying episode when she left the show at F4 to go back to her Facebook job, was so over the top. Remember when it was announced that she would be Bachette, they showed her apologizing to Vienna on the ATFR so she could redeem her image? Bleh..

I started to warm up to her during her season only because I liked her guys...(Roberto, Chris). Roberto is too good for her.

I like Ali (and Jillian) because she's ambitious and wants to do things for herself. People (ie. women) just hate her because they think she let a "great guy" go. Yeah, he might be great but he wasn't great for her. There's nothing wrong with falling in love and wanting a career in your 20's; if anything, you should be working your ass off building your career and making as much money as possible. Roberto was definitely not too good for her. I saw photos of him in his thread and honestly, he looks like a scrub. He's still wears the same navy suit/couple shirts/jeans from Ali's season; he looks bad. Is his business making any money? Can he not afford to buy clothes? A guy that good looking (when he cleans himself up), smart and charismatic should be doing BIG things. What happen to the ESPN thing? Why would he let all that go to waste?! Yes, he's a nice guy with a good heart but he looks lost, like he needs a good, type A girl to whip him into shape so that he can reach his full potential. Some guys need that.

I hope Ali's continues to do things that make her money and bring her happiness (that's what Jillian said, make as much money as possible and embrace being single if you haven't found anyone).

Last edited by biglove44 on Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:40 am

Ali...you're so pretty but you still don't know how to do your hair or dress yourself.

Back to top Go down

Post by doantam Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:41 am

LakerGurl_45 wrote:Just curious what attempts Emily has made? I'm surprised the girl hasn't done more because I'm sure its been offered! For the most part she's been in NC or did I miss something? No club appearances, no magazine spreads, etc.

I'm pretty sure more offers would have come to her had she and jef remained "in a relationship". Their couplehood formed on the show was their job.

doantam

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:36 am

biglove44 wrote:
chicagoowl wrote:
emusha wrote:

*rolls eyes* I never really believe whatever comes out of that girl's mouth anymore...she's a good spin artist and nobody should take her too seriously with how she spins the truth for her own interests. only her actions communicate anything to me anymore and i was a huge fan of hers at some point...have lost all trust in her since ...she's not hiding it anymore too seems like she's describing herself as a 'sharer' of course she loves the attention - I really think the rumors about frank being top 2 possibly even f1 might have had an inkling of truth in them ...i mean see what she's saying about chicago boys in the rest of the article!! they're now her favorite?? ha! well frank is all of a chitown boy

hmmm I never liked Ali... beginning Jake's season. Even though I really, really, disliked Vienna, Ali was a mean girl back then. That whole crying episode when she left the show at F4 to go back to her Facebook job, was so over the top. Remember when it was announced that she would be Bachette, they showed her apologizing to Vienna on the ATFR so she could redeem her image? Bleh..

I started to warm up to her during her season only because I liked her guys...(Roberto, Chris). Roberto is too good for her.

I like Ali (and Jillian) because she's ambitious and wants to do things for herself. People (ie. women) just hate her because they think she let a "great guy" go. Yeah, he might be great but he wasn't great for her. There's nothing wrong with falling in love and wanting a career in your 20's; if anything, you should be working your ass off building your career and making as much money as possible. Roberto was definitely not too good for her. I saw photos of him in his thread and honestly, he looks like a scrub. He's still wears the same navy suit/couple shirts/jeans from Ali's season; he looks bad. Is his business making any money? Can he not afford to buy clothes? A guy that good looking (when he cleans himself up), smart and charismatic should be doing BIG things. What happen to the ESPN thing? Why would he let all that go to waste?! Yes, he's a nice guy with a good heart but he looks lost, like he needs a good, type A girl to whip him into shape so that he can reach his full potential. Some guys need that.

I hope Ali's continues to do things that make her money and bring her happiness (that's what Jillian said, make as much money as possible and embrace being single if you haven't found anyone).

oh no you dinn't diss my Roberto!!! Hugesmile

Roberto is already very successful - he's got a lot going on in his business and personal life - including volunteering. I admire the energy he's put into his career and giving back - if he looks a little ratty from time to time, I say he's earned it.

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:25 am

biglove44 wrote:
chicagoowl wrote:
emusha wrote:

I don't "hate" anyone. I don't like Ali, at all, and it has nothing to do with her wanting to make something of her self. My impression of her on Jake's show was that she was a "mean girl", whiney and manipulative. She wasn't much better on her show. It has nothing to do with her wanting a career (nothing wrong with that), but she wasn't very up front about that. Roberto appears to be a great guy, and is lucky he didn't waste any more of his time on someone who never intended on getting married and settling down.

Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by shoepie Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:53 am

I think it is safe to say in most cases the lead has feelings for the final 3 that are somewhat equal. The FS date is the last time they have to narrow the field. I would certainly sleep with all three if I were confused. I don't see any big deal in that.

I like Ali and always have. Her season was one of the best.

She very briefly spoke of why she and Roberto broke up. It was crystal clear to me. Paraphrasing, she said he was a traditional guy and she was a more modern woman. They had different goals. Reading between the lines Roberto probably wanted a tradidional situation where he came home to his wife and kids as the bread winner. She wanted a media career. Nothing wrong with either of those goals other than they cannot exist in the same marriage. Smiley

I never fault anyone from a reality show who goes on to seek a career on TV. It is a fabulous opportunity. And everyone wants to find love for cryin out loud. Makes sense to see if you can get 2 birds with one stone! deadhorse I say this every season.
shoepie
shoepie

Female Posts : 2306

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:54 am

shoepie wrote:I think it is safe to say in most cases the lead has feelings for the final 3 that are somewhat equal. The FS date is the last time they have to narrow the field. I would certainly sleep with all three if I were confused. I don't see any big deal in that.

I like Ali and always have. Her season was one of the best.

She very briefly spoke of why she and Roberto broke up. It was crystal clear to me. Paraphrasing, she said he was a traditional guy and she was a more modern woman. They had different goals. Reading between the lines Roberto probably wanted a tradidional situation where he came home to his wife and kids as the bread winner. She wanted a media career. Nothing wrong with either of those goals other than they cannot exist in the same marriage. Smiley

I never fault anyone from a reality show who goes on to seek a career on TV. It is a fabulous opportunity. And everyone wants to find love for cryin out loud. Makes sense to see if you can get 2 birds with one stone! deadhorse I say this every season.

I don't think that's true at all - if it was, he wouldn't have moved across the country and uprooted his career for HERS. And, he wouldn't have tagged along to her many, many media appearances. From her interviews, I think that the main difference was that she was more outgoing and wanted to be out and about, and he was happier staying in and watching TV or something. Their lifestyles were just too different.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

+128
kikora
aviej
Ash2214
BachfanNY
Duke702