SELECT CONTENT

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 70 Empty Re: Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Post by pavalygurl Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:06 pm

Kels0012 wrote:I love babies!

Me too.  These threads always make me smile.  thumbsup

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 70 Empty Re: Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:14 pm

Alanna wrote:Wasn't sure where to post, but this is too freaking awesome!!! I love seeing basically all of the Ettes settled and married and raising little bugs!

https://instagram.com/p/BQOBbMeB4pt/

Putting a copy here from Ashely's IG. I wonder if this may be a bridal shower/bach baby get together?

ashleylynnrosenbaumMIA-LAX for the most epic play date! @alifedotowsky @deannastag @desireesiegfried @jillian.harris @emilygmaynard

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:43 pm

Maybe People or US flew them in for a photo shoot featuring all the recent Bette leads with babies? That'd be a cute pic and would explain Catherine's absence, since she wasn't a lead. Is anyone else obvious missing?
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:45 pm

Yes, they are all past leads. That appears to be the connection. Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 70 4256136633

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:52 pm

Aww a Bette reunion?!

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 70 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by ddsmom17 Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:06 pm

Emily Maynard is missing.
ddsmom17
ddsmom17

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:08 pm

Emily was included in Ashley's tweet.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:38 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Alanna wrote:Wasn't sure where to post, but this is too freaking awesome!!! I love seeing basically all of the Ettes settled and married and raising little bugs!

https://instagram.com/p/BQOBbMeB4pt/

Putting a copy here from Ashely's IG. I wonder if this may be a bridal shower/bach baby get together?

ashleylynnrosenbaumMIA-LAX for the most epic play date! @alifedotowsky @deannastag @desireesiegfried @jillian.harris @emilygmaynard

Sorry for quoting myself.
Well close but the shower was Sat February 11th. The tweets were Tuesday Feb 7th and no mention of the former 'ettes/babies.

usmagazine.com                

Ali Fedotowsky Celebrates Bridal Shower Brunch With Lacey Chabert, Amy Davidson and More: Photos
How sweet it is! Ali Fedotowsky was celebrated by her closest friends and family members with a bridal shower at Au Fudge in West Hollywood on Saturday, February 11.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:56 am

Bachelor Nation's Ali Fedotowsky Hosting New Talk Show 'Love Buzz': Details!

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/ali-fedotowsky-hosting-new-talk-show-love-buzz-details-w466911
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:35 pm

She clarified on Twitter that she meant ONE of her most successful relationships. Ali and Roberto were the first Bach nation couple I truly shipped! laugh out loud

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/ali-fedotowsky-talks-bachelorette-ex-roberto-martinez-w467125

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 70 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:17 pm

IDK, I think it depends on your definition of a "successful relationship" I see what she is saying. But I think I would just call that a learning experience. I think a successful relationship is not that, but to me a successful relationship is one that worked out. jmo.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:19 pm

Duke702 wrote:IDK, I think it depends on your definition of a "successful relationship" I see what she is saying. But I think I would just call that a learning experience. I think a successful relationship is not that, but to me a successful relationship is one that worked out. jmo.
ITA. This is something akin to political correctness or something IMO. No idea why she can't just call it what it was laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

+128
kikora
aviej
Ash2214
BachfanNY
Duke702