Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Ali Fedotowsky & Bachelorette 6 - Kevin Manno - Discussion

Page 74 of 74 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ali Fedotowsky & Bachelorette 6 - Kevin Manno - Discussion

Post by emusha on Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] LOL good observation I do think it may be the women the mag editor thought would sell the most magazines that got to be on the cover imo Ashley was blond when she was on the show but went back to her natural hair afterward.
I imagine all the women got the same paycheck regardless of who's on the cover.
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia on Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:15 pm

I think Emily is the most obvious cover candidate due to how big her story was with Ricky and Ricki and then Brad. I think the other feature spot could've gone to Ali or Ashley, if I had to pick only two, with Des definitely in a close third.

Personally I think a photo featuring all of them equally would've had more of a visual impact, like the smaller pic below, but I assume they know what sells issues. So they chose the two they figured most casual Bach viewers would recognize and think "oh hey, I wonder who the daddy is, better toss it in the cart."

I think Cat and Samuel should've been invited because one more mom/baby set would've been even more fun (crazy how many of them have babies right now) but I get this story was about the Bette leads. Maybe those two have a pic and blurb within the article.
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy on Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:10 pm

It just really stuck out to me that out of all those Bachelorette leads (add in Kaitlyn, Andi, and JoJo) they are ALL Brunette, but the two lone blondes got featured. laugh out loud

sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 on Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:43 pm

I don't think they're on the cover because they're blonde, sosleepy. They seem to be the most well known of the group so it makes sense imo. Ali is very active doing hosting gigs and her blog & SM plus she used to be on E News. Emily is probably the most known Bachelorette going into her show and she has the sad backstory that includes a Nascar driver.

I'm so happy that Ali is doing so well. I watched when she co-hosted Home & Family and she did a great job. She's also very happily married with an adorable baby girl. Life is good.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99

Female Posts : 12111

Back to top Go down

Post by biglove44 on Mon May 15, 2017 10:59 pm

Has anyone here done sleep training with their child?  Did it work for you?

Ali's writing style is very good and engaging, unlike Jill's. **IMO**

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Mon May 15, 2017 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Opinions vs facts)

biglove44

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Mon May 15, 2017 11:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My daughter would like to think it did for my grandson- rofl I have other opinions.
I expect that is a generational POV. Keep in mind I have overnight weekly or more.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 26004

Back to top Go down

Post by biglove44 on Mon May 15, 2017 11:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My daughter would like to think it did for my grandson- rofl I have other opinions.
I expect that is a generational POV. Keep in mind I have overnight weekly or more.

Ha! I'm trying to figure out if it's worth the money.

biglove44

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Mon May 15, 2017 11:09 pm

They read books on the subject. Are there seminars etc that actually cost?
All I know is my now 3+yr old behaves quite nicely for me. And has always gone to sleep quite nicely and timely. However, I am very chill.
He is uber monster for his parents. He has had sleeping issues with his 'rents from day one. Mucho investments were made with all kinds of devices, etc. In all fairness he had horrible reflux until 15 mos. and can be difficult and is a ball of energy.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 26004

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 74 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ali Fedotowsky & Bachelorette 6 - Kevin Manno - Discussion