SELECT CONTENT

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nordstrom - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 79 Empty Re: Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Post by mindless Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:08 pm

bleuberry wrote:I've been a longtime follower of Ali's and her kids are adorable, but she's becoming a walking ad lately. nordstrom - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 79 1f616 I don't want to unfollow but if you could mute her stories that would be great laugh out loud She's promoting stuff on IG, while sick, hasn't slept since 2:30 am, and the stories can't wait? She looks rough. dizzy I almost feel sorry for her, she's going down the path of Jillian.

You can mute stories on IG. Just go to her profile, click on the three dots and choose mute (it lets you pick what to mute).
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

nordstrom - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 79 Empty Re: Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:53 am

She was not my favourite ette although she chose one of my 2 favourite F1's Smiley but I do love her family. It's very sweet to see the contestant's mature and build a life. I don't follow her, but when someone posts in this thread or if I think of it, I'll look at her IG. I've read a couple of her blogs occasionally and can't get through the whole post because of all the sponsor mentions that she inserts in sentences.

I'm not sure how long this shilling gig will last for these formers, but I have to say she is one that puts a lot of work and effort into her SM and I love how she seems to be so happy and grateful for all that she has.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:06 am

I don't watch many of the Instagram stories, mostly 2 of my favorite bloggers. I look at Ali's photos mostly and check out her blog once in a while. I like that she doesn't pretend it's always perfect.

Interesting if they move. She'd have to give up her Home & Family gig and have winter again.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:08 am

@albean99 what family gig?

I can't imagine anyone wanting to move from sun to snow. I'm constantly trying to think of how I can move from snow to sun! dizzy

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:25 pm

She's on a Hallmark Family show called Home & Family, @GuardianAngel. She's their lifestyle expert. 

http://www.hallmarkchannel.com/home-and-family/the-experts/ali-fedotowsky

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:13 am

@albean99 thanks, I never heard of that show. I have no idea if I get it on my cable lineup. Good for her.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:21 am

albean99 wrote:I don't watch many of the Instagram stories, mostly 2 of my favorite bloggers. I look at Ali's photos mostly and check out her blog once in a while. I like that she doesn't pretend it's always perfect.

Interesting if they move. She'd have to give up her Home & Family gig and have winter again.

Kevin grew up in Chicago and I think his parents are still there but I don’t know for sure. I was surprised when she mentioned the possibility of moving because they recently sold their first house and bought a beautiful new home and talked about how their kids would grow up there, etc. When she talked about moving she acknowledged the new house they just moved into but didn’t say anything that really explained the move, just something about being near family would be a positive aspect of moving there (and they love Chicago). They would leave her dad behind though, she said once he sees the grandkids a lot, like he visits every Sunday or something like that. So anyway, I’m rambling, I don’t know if it’s about a new job for Kevin or what. She can do her ads from anywhere so that’s a plus. She is such a go-getter, if she wants a TV job in Chicago she and her agent will work hard to make it happen.
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:14 pm

nordstrom - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 79 DxnDeeFVsAADiwD
Ali Fedotowsky-Manno @AliFedotowsky Jan 23
Getting in my Owen snuggles and a muuuuuuuuch needed nap (I’ve been up since 5am) A couple weeks ago, I partnered w/ #KibblesnBits and blogged about the ways I stay connected to my fur baby now that human babies are in the picture. AliLuvs.com #Sponsored pic.twitter.com/TPEOWwEIZc
nordstrom - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 79 D1JrJ6TU8AA3ijX
Ali Fedotowsky-Manno @AliFedotowsky Mar 8
Give me all that vitamin sea My tunic from @Nordstrom is perfect for fall, spring and summer! Will link it here —-> rstyle.me/cz-n/dg3axgbdv… #aliluvs #beach #whitetunic #bohochic #sponsored #nordstrom pic.twitter.com/yeRqeRA4S8
nordstrom - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 79 D1qrkF3VAAAPJHN
Ali Fedotowsky-Manno @AliFedotowsky Mar 14
Family dinner pic.twitter.com/6XPULSneqh
https://mobile.twitter.com/AliFedotowsky
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:18 pm

nordstrom - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 79 D4OPiilUwAA5-Ry
Ali Fedotowsky-Manno @AliFedotowsky Apr 15
Wore this GORGEOUS white dress from @Nordstrom when I got together with all of the past Bachelorette for a special airing on May 6! Posted a pic of all of us girls on my blog! Can’t wait for you guys to see the special! Dress -> rstyle.me/cz-n/di5gw9bdv… #nordstrom #Sponsored pic.twitter.com/cg4rZlGeGB
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:24 pm

nordstrom - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 79 Double-Strollers-933x1400
https://aliluvs.com/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:30 pm

It was so cool to see all the girls together and we had the absolute best time! I chose to wear this dress to that gathering because honestly I just felt good in it. I knew I was going to be standing next to a bunch of beautiful women, many still in their 20s, and I was worried I was going to feel a little bit self-conscious. I’m not trying to say there’s anything wrong with my shape because they’re absolutely isn’t! I’m proud of my body and everything is done for me. But to be honest, I am the biggest Bachelorette size wise. Just damn. That’s a fact. Ha! And I’m pretty proud of that fact actually! Regardless, when I put on this dress I thought it was super flattering and I felt like 1 million bucks on it!
nordstrom - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 79 Bachelorette-Reunion-1024x768
https://aliluvs.com/blog/2019/04/18/five-great-dresses-to-wear-to-a-spring-summer-wedding-and-one-for-the-bride/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat May 11, 2019 2:03 pm

nordstrom - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 79 D5wzQP5V4AEHREw
Ali Fedotowsky-Manno @AliFedotowsky
My time in hot tubs has changed since my Bachelorette days pic.twitter.com/6194zX2dT9
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

+128
kikora
aviej
Ash2214
BachfanNY
Duke702