SELECT CONTENT

Graham Bunn - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Graham Bunn - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion Empty Graham Bunn - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion

Post by noobsleuth Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:38 pm

Love_Me wrote:I can't see the picture. It might need to be saved first and then uploaded.

LOL it showed up when I first posted it and now it won't ... I can try hosting it.

ETA:
Graham Bunn - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion I-x8hz10
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Graham Bunn - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion Empty Re: Graham Bunn - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion

Post by rr Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:58 pm

Time for individual threads? Graham is single and sounds like he would do TB if offered.

Flashback Friday with Graham Bunn!

I couldn’t be more excited to share this week’s column with you. Today’s interviewee is hands down one of my absolute favorites in the Bachelor franchise. Truthfully, since 2008, I’ve had a pretty big crush on him and after meeting him, I can say he’s just as nice as he is good looking. Quite the rare find these days!

Graham Bunn!

For any fans of The Bachelor or charity, if you’re in NYC on April 6th (next Friday), you should head to Graham’s charity event – a concert featuring The Cab at Webster Hall. You can learn more about the show and buy tickets here. You can follow Graham on Twitter at @GrahamBunn and follow his charity, 46NYC at @46NYC.

On to the interview…

Tell us about the event on 4/6.

Reese’s Rainbow is an organization that helps families adopt special needs children from around the world. There’s a special little boy in Eastern Europe named Ryan who faces a series of challenges. At five years old and weighing only 15 lbs, Ryan has Noonan’s Syndrome, a congenital heart defect, and significant psychological and motor developmental delays. Through Reese’s Rainbow, Chris and Julie Faulkner, the parents of three wonderful daughters, would like to give Ryan a loving home as part of their family.

Help us bring Ryan home.

Join us for an acoustic benefit concert featuring THE CAB on April 6th, 2012 (4/6) at Webster Hall in New York City. Our goal is to raise $5,000 to help the Faulkners bring Ryan home. Limited number of tickets available ($25). Venue allows ages 18 and up to enter. Doorsopen at 6PM. FOR SIX for one.

How did 46NYC begin?

I moved here to NYC from Germany where I was playing pro basketball but unfortunately a broken hand brought my career to an end.  Upon moving here I was scouted to model for an agency here in the city and proceeded to begin modeling.  It was my experience with modeling that DROVE me to do more with my life.  After playing a team sport and taking such pride in the accomplishments of the team while feeling like you are a part of something, booking shows and campaigns felt so self serving and almost lonely.  I felt like I was not a part of anything meaningful.  So I called my best friend from home and former teammate and convinced him to move to NYC to help me create something that was meaningful and helped fill that void in my heart that I was contributing to something that I could be proud of. 46NYC was born…..

What has been the most rewarding moment for you since working on 46NYC?

There have been countless moments and events that have given me such pride and fulfillment but I think meeting the villagers in Cambodia where 46NYC sponsored and literally DUG the well for was insanely moving.  To see the reaction of the families when that clean and disease free water came out of that well the reaction of those using it was PRICELESS.  Many of the mothers in the village cried, and the kids in true kid fashion were dancing and running around.  I knew in that moment that 46NYC could directly change the world for the better, no matter how small or how big, it changed the world in that moment.

Did you enjoy your experience on The Bachelorette or Bachelor Pad more? Or were they too different to compare?

Pad and Bachelorette were so different that comparing the two or ranking them in order of enjoyment,  I loved both for such different reasons that it would be impossible.  The bachelorette came for a very difficult time for me, having lost my grandfather a few days before being approached to do the show, it provided me with a much needed exciting experience to help me remember the best thing this world has to offer, the concept of LOVE.  I was fortunate enough to have Deanna Pappas as my bachette and she was so understanding with what I was dealing with and was there for me as a person even if I wasnt the guy that she was going to end up with in the end.  I loved her for that and continue to support her and her wonderful husband Stephen Stagliano.

Pad was less intense but also ended up providing an opportunity to add a wonderful and equally beautiful woman to my life.  It was intense but for the most part it was fun.  Michelle Money and I hit it off right away so I had a partner throughout the entire show.  I also became close with the guys so I never felt the pressure of having to make any lifelong decisions ALONE like you do on the Bachelorette.

Best moment or memory from The Bachelorette or Bachelor Pad?

The best moment of the Bachelorette was my one on one date with Deanna.  It was so early in the process and I was so unsure of everything to have such a nice night with her and receive the reassurance so early that there was something to explore there that I’ll never forget it.  Deanna was amazing and I’m so thankful I did the show and she is still a part of my life.

I think the best moment of Pad had to be hearing the first question in the NearlyWed game after staying up all night devising the strategy the night before that Michelle and I hoped could be applied to the next competition.  They don’t tell you what the competition is so we really went out on a ledge to develop that system and when hearing the first question of the competition I knew we were right and had a great opportunity to win.

If ABC approached you to be the next Bachelor, what would you think?

I would be insanely flattered if ABC thought enough of me to consider me to be the Bachelor.  I’m a sucker for romance and could never dismiss an opportunity like that without a great deal of thought and even then IT’S THE BACHELOR!!!!!.  I mean “The Bachelor”?  Just saying it seems amazing. LOL Bottom line, I’m still single and have never been above getting help in meeting amazing people.

You seem crazy busy these days with all of your charity work. Do you have time for a girlfriend and if so, what are you looking for?

I am crazy busy these days and have tried to do as much charitable work as possible but always have time for a GF.  I’m a relationship type guy.  I love having a girl in my life to do corny romantic things for like taking the orange Flintstone vitamins out of the bottle before they use it bc I know they don’t like the orange ones.  (Has nothing to do with LOVING the orange ones personally LOL) I honestly think having someone to share life with is the ultimate for me.  Iplayed team sports bc I loved the concept of team, and having a GF or wife is the ULTIMATE form of team.  I pray that is something I find and find SOON!!!! lol

What is the one quality that the future Mrs. Bunn must have?

The future Mrs. Bunn has to be kind.  I think there is a huge difference between nice and kind.  I feel like anyone can be nice, but to be a kind soul means so much more.  Innately just kind and beautiful in the way they treat me and others, especially in times when they aren’t required to do so.  (if I’m being selfish I’ll take a breathtaking smile as well…. there is a lot to say about a smile that lights up a room.)

What’s a dating deal breaker for you?

Smoking…..

What are three items on your bucket list?

1. Get Married
2. Kids
3. Rio…. as the Bachelor… LOL (kidding) kinda LOL

Don’t forget to buy tickets to Graham’s show next weekend in NYC! See you next week!

Link

rr

Back to top Go down

Graham Bunn - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion Empty Re: Graham Bunn - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:16 pm

Graham Bunn - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion 1978086825 it is time.

Time for individual threads? Graham is single and sounds like he would do TB if offered.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:20 pm

noobsleuth wrote:
Love_Me wrote:I can't see the picture. It might need to be saved first and then uploaded.

LOL it showed up when I first posted it and now it won't ... I can try hosting it.

ETA:
Graham Bunn - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion I-x8hz10

Thanks for posting this! Graham Bunn - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion 1825223857
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:33 pm

Love_Me wrote:Graham Bunn - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion 1978086825 it is time.

Graham Bunn - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion Faint I wonder if they let married women with three kids and dog on the show? giggling
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:35 pm

noobsleuth wrote:
Love_Me wrote:Graham Bunn - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion 1978086825 it is time.

Graham Bunn - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion Faint I wonder if they let married women with three kids and dog on the show? giggling

I'm sure they are willing to make an exception just for you noob :gotcha:
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:14 pm

Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:36 am

I thought Graham had a lot of problems showing his emotions on TV. He sure didn't like DeAnna kissing other guys. hmmm Now he thinks this show is 'romantic'? :greenman:

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:57 pm

Graham Bunn - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion 387825_10150543381137049_632527048_10610183_1322261689_n
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by rr Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:36 pm

^ Nice pic.

Love_Me wrote:

Did anyone else watch this? Toward the end, starting around the 47-48 minute mark, Graham strongly insinuates he hooked up with Emily, based on what he said about watching her season and his and Michelle's following reactions. Grinning ear to ear he said he may have some insight into her and know her type and that there'd be a conflict of interest. He then joked he couldn't say more because Elan was in the room. I haven't been keeping up with the Emily threads so I don't know if it's old news or already been discussed. It was surprising to hear (if true), especially since Graham/Michelle and Michelle/Emily are supposedly so close, but then again this is the Bach World we're talking about. Suspect

rr

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:16 am

rr wrote:^ Nice pic.

Love_Me wrote:

Did anyone else watch this? Toward the end, starting around the 47-48 minute mark, Graham strongly insinuates he hooked up with Emily, based on what he said about watching her season and his and Michelle's following reactions. Grinning ear to ear he said he may have some insight into her and know her type and that there'd be a conflict of interest. He then joked he couldn't say more because Elan was in the room. I haven't been keeping up with the Emily threads so I don't know if it's old news or already been discussed. It was surprising to hear (if true), especially since Graham/Michelle and Michelle/Emily are supposedly so close, but then again this is the Bach World we're talking about. Suspect

What was up with that? Either he hooked up with her or he has inside info...

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiedev Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:43 am

Or he's going to be on Emily's season? no idea
maggiedev
maggiedev

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Graham Bunn - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion

+38
sara11
Iluvbachette
MiniDiva
stuckinsc
Maddy