Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Michelle Money - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Michelle Money - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI on Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:50 pm

Is it possible the mysterious black eye was make up?

IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 318

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy on Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I don't think they're together anymore, or if they are they're keeping it pretty quiet.  They did get back together or at least it appeared that way from SM postings earlier this summer.  I follow Cody on SM (I'm actually doing one of his 30 day challenges right now...shh laugh out loud) but he hasn't mentioned her at all.  In one of his snapchats he was in the grocery store and made the comment that someone said he was going to find his wife in the grocery store and he said, yep, you're probably right.  As small as the comment is, Cody was so head over heals for Michelle that I can't see him saying anything like that if they were still together romantically.  After BIP I was all for them being together, but after they broke up, I hope he stays away from her.  I think he got screwed over by her bad, jmo of course.  Cody is such a kind, giving man, I hope he finds someone his own age and has lots of babies, he'll make such a great father!

They seemed to be back together early this summer and admitted they were. Then they went off to film that Marriage Boot Camp show and they never really spoke of each other since. He rented a new apt in downtown Chicago and took her off his website or the offer of a makeover by Michelle if you won his monthly challenge. I have a feeling whatever happened during the filming of that show ended whatever they had what he was led to believe they had.

yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:48 pm

Personally, I have no knowledge to support this, but I think they each had a chance to make some much needed money and so pretended to be together long enough to do the show and get paid and then went their own separate ways once more. That's my final answer and I am sticking to it.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kashathediva

Female Posts : 21631

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy on Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Personally, I have no knowledge to support this, but I think they each had a chance to make some much needed money and so pretended to be together long enough to do the show and get paid and then went their own separate ways once more. That's my final answer and I am sticking to it.

I feel like you're right. This makes the most sense since he was looking at these apartments and tweeting pics of them before their alleged reconciliation and then rented one as soon as they ended the filming plus bought furniture etc. MBC must pay well.

yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma on Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:26 pm

I have never been a fan of her, comes across as a "know it all". Poor Cody I thought he settled for Michelle once Clare didn't want him. Good he took the opportunity of MBC to make a quick buck to set himself up

mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy on Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:52 pm

Millionaire TV ‏@MillionaireTV
Thursday, @BachelorABC @MoneyMichelle rejoins host @chrisbharrison: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by lexforlife on Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:46 pm

Guess who your next author is- Michelle, she posted on ig to watch out for a memoir.

lexforlife

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless on Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:53 pm

Ugh, I cannot stand this woman and her ramblings. I wouldn't buy her book for my worst enemy!

mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl on Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:04 pm

So will her "memoir" cover any of the juicier details of her past or are we just gonna get a glossed up version of her life since she was first on the show.

umngirl

Female Posts : 17975

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:23 pm

michellemoneyJust finished the proposal for my memoir. Time to tell my story. Stay tuned.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 30956

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:34 pm

Blech. Go away Michelle.

bluwavz

Female Posts : 9292

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:33 pm

I wonder how sanitized this will be as I can not imagine anyone sharing some of the awful things she has done. I don't know how you can sanitize blackmail, however.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 

Kashathediva

Female Posts : 21631

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:37 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Michelle Money - Bachelor 15 - Discussion