SELECT CONTENT

Michelle Money - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FreeCody - Michelle Money - Bachelor 15 - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Michelle Money - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:39 am

And she is starting to look like the cat woman--you know that woman that continually has work done. IMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

FreeCody - Michelle Money - Bachelor 15 - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Michelle Money - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

Post by just2relax Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:41 am

I like Michelle. She is willing to go on camera without make up, talks about her facial hair and other things that people are embarrassed to talk about. Yes, she loves the limelight but there is still something real about her. She said on Periscope yesterday that she and Cody are not defining their relationship because it gets too complicated. She said he is her lover because she loves him. That said in Cody's amazing Chicago apartment. It's not what I would want for my son or daughter, but they seem happy.

just2relax

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:55 am

Yes, she is very real.
She broke up two marriages, at least, blackmailed one of the guys and when he folded to her demands, she chose to follow through anyway, all while his child was struggling in the hospital with his wife at the bedside.
She may be willing to talk about a lot of things, but her use of human beings like a cheap toilet paper and lack of simple human kindness is disgusting. Those things she tries to bury and you don't see her talking about that.
People are not toys to be used at a whim and tossed aside and picked up again when you feel bored or in need.
This is one cast person, I truly find abominable. She is a snake.
JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:43 pm

When you don't define a relationship other than being a lover, does that mean you can choose another lover at your discretion? And what about the first lover, do they just shuffle their feet and say oh well.

If it works for them that's great, but IMO it appears to me it works for her. For Cody IMO he just wants to be part of her life and if this is the only way then it works for him. Maybe I'm naive and there are plenty of guys out there who wouldn't mind such a relationship, but at this stage of his life, I wouldn't think he would be happy being used for too long as a lover and considered as the guy who's in a complicated relationship.

Hopefully Cody will meet someone who can define the true meaning of a lover.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:45 pm

When he met "the one" he will takes his balls back and kick her to the curb.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:10 pm

So who's watching this with me? I can't be the only one looking forward to watching this pathetic hag sink herself lower. #FreeCody cheeky

In one scene, Money yells at Sattler, "You said the one f--king thing that you promised me you wouldn't!" She later tells him, "I've been over it since we got here."

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/marriage-boot-camp-cast-revealed-tara-reid-bachelor-couple-more-w202421
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:14 pm

Can't do it, blu. I've tried watching that show and couldn't get past the first commercial. #runCodyrun

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:19 pm

reason wrote:When he met "the one" he will takes his balls back and kick her to the curb.

I'll try.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:44 pm

No way I can watch it with that cast. I'll just pray Cody is free by the time it's done airing.

FreeCody - Michelle Money - Bachelor 15 - Discussion - Page 8 87b72b10 FreeCody - Michelle Money - Bachelor 15 - Discussion - Page 8 86669110 FreeCody - Michelle Money - Bachelor 15 - Discussion - Page 8 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:42 pm

I will watch too ! Bet Cody will not think he is better than the rest and won't blame it on the edit.

Sure they are both doing for the money.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:56 pm

Don't they have to be a couple to go on this show? Didn't they break up a long time ago? I could only make it through one episode of Sean's season.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:02 pm

Mustang19 wrote:Don't they have to be a couple to go on this show? Didn't they break up a long time ago? I could only make it through one episode of Sean's season.

I think they will pick anyone who is a "couple". I don't think they care whether it's married, engaged, dating, broken up, or divorced.

Michelle and Cody were posting pics together not too long ago so they are probably gonna play up the are they or aren't they until the show ends. So lame.

FreeCody - Michelle Money - Bachelor 15 - Discussion - Page 8 87b72b10 FreeCody - Michelle Money - Bachelor 15 - Discussion - Page 8 86669110 FreeCody - Michelle Money - Bachelor 15 - Discussion - Page 8 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Michelle Money - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

+37
imouttatime
instinct
babs
Beach Lover
Duke702