Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1

Page 2 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1

Post by nd4reality on Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:33 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:But do we know these are the same day?? He may show up a day or so before. How long are they at this location?
This has shades of Reid written all over it...I hate these bring backs!
Me too.

In fact the more I think of it the more it resembles Jeremy from Di's season. Like Jeremy, Ryan was an instant fav. (good looking etc), both got FIRs, both seem perfect on paper, both got Group Roses and and seemed front runners to all the other guys which got the other guys all riled up and then targeted, both fell very early on for the lead and (probably) asked for another chance with the Bachelorette. More Jeremy than Reid IMO. How sad.

nd4reality

Female Posts : 11637

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 on Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:24 am

But do we know these are the same day?? He may show up a day or so before. How long are they at this location?
This has shades of Reid written all over it...I hate these bring backs!

nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by anders on Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Was Ryan at the FRC or did he show up the week before? For some reason, I'm thinking he was there the week before when Constantine was still around.

According to RS Ryan shows up at the FD stage - the caps of Ash in the pink dress at the railings are assumed to be at the site of FRC - I'm not sure - it could be the F3 elimination site (unless I missed it and it was confirmed to be the site of the FRC). If he returns on FRC day, it so reminds me of Jill's season and makes me wonder if they're going to throw F1 under the bus this season as well.

Almost always the woman put their up/back for the FRC because they want the the face shot without the hair falling down around her face - her hair is not up in these caps.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

anders

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 on Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:29 pm

What does he go by on Facebook, and what travel board was he on?

nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by reason on Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:01 pm

Is there a link to get intouch with him??

reason

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:49 pm

That is how I started communicating with him so if anyone else wants to reach out to him for clarity go for it. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32421

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred on Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:40 pm

I definitely appreciate all of the hard work AND patience you have shown Love_Me, trying your best to get information from him and to decipher it.

But since Fijiman has surfaced again and is posting some of the pieces he seems to know about Ashley I thought perhaps someone else might want to reply to his posts and try to get clarification on them. He's definitely not easy to communicate with or understand and I definitely would not want him to be overwhelmed with multiple people questioning him. But I do think it's worth trying to get clarification on his latest posts. Especially since he did respond before to replies on the Tourism FB.

I think it's worth a shot and better than guessing.

lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:32 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:We know that Chris L and Chantal went out the night before they headed back to the US with the crew for the wrap party.. so IDK what to think because I have no idea what the source is trying to say [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Maybe he partied with Ben F at the Westin then he was told Ashley and J.P cried happy tears after getting engaged.

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32421

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 on Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:22 pm

Was Ryan at the FRC or did he show up the week before? For some reason, I'm thinking he was there the week before when Constantine was still around.

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 on Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:So Sorry, jojo, I see you have the part about ONE other choice already listed here. Did not mean to take your thunder.
In thinking about this I wonder if "that's why Ben stayed at the Westin" could mean he stayed there for the wrap party??while JP and Ash went somewhere for time alone? How do they usually handle the F2 after the FRC? Don't they go to the party with the crew?
As to Vomo...according to Fijiman we know Ryan was in Vomo and Ben was in Vomo. Was JP in Vomo? "(Ryan) did not make it but Ben did". Is he referring to the FRC and Ben made it into the FRC but Ryan did not?

No need to apologize whatsoever Pavalygurl! No thunder on the line here. LOL

To add to your questions/points above, where are the railings where we see Ashley and Ryan (in separate SC's)? I believe they were ID'd to a specific property.

Ryan at the FRC clouds the situation even further, because there's the possibility that JP arrived as F2 (Ashley's other choice), then Ryan (sent home) and then Ben ~ exactly how Jill's season played out. Now this isn't necessarily the sequence of men, but an option for consideration.

jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA on Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:15 pm

We know that Chris L and Chantal went out the night before they headed back to the US with the crew for the wrap party.. so IDK what to think because I have no idea what the source is trying to say rofl

CarrieA

Female Posts : 3467

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl on Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:11 pm

So Sorry, jojo, I see you have the part about ONE other choice already listed here. Did not mean to take your thunder.
In thinking about this I wonder if "that's why Ben stayed at the Westin" could mean he stayed there for the wrap party??while JP and Ash went somewhere for time alone? How do they usually handle the F2 after the FRC? Don't they go to the party with the crew?
As to Vomo...according to Fijiman we know Ryan was in Vomo and Ben was in Vomo. Was JP in Vomo? "(Ryan) did not make it but Ben did". Is he referring to the FRC and Ben made it into the FRC but Ryan did not?

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:11 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum