Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1

Page 4 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:14 pm

@cupcakes wrote:Love_Me, your source is leaving messages on FB:

came to fiji excited and left crying

she had on other choose but to go with jp

and that wyh ben stayed in the westin

I am confused on what he is saying. Here is my translation:
"Came to fiji excited and left crying. She had no other choice but to go with JP and that is why Ben stayed at the Westin"

ETA: Here's more about Ryan:

he was invomo
May 31 at 1:24am · Like

but did not make it

ben did

It's really hard to decipher this cryptic stuff, but she had no other choice but to go with JP sounds like maybe Ben bailed out at F2. Stayed in the Westin (and didn't go to the FRC?). Maybe it's an Ali/ChrisL situation and he lets Ben go early, so JP is her only choice left? Came to Fiji excited and left crying doesn't sound like happily ever after to me. I hope this guy comes back and clarifies some more.

Back to top Go down

Post by anders on Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:11 am

Ryan comes back at the FD stage - so he's there before Constantine leaves?? I think we're all confused as to Ryan's return. Could be he shows up after the FDs take place and he pleads to Ash to take him back? I wish we knew more as to how this plays out.

anders

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 on Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:08 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Its a bit confusing.
Where does Constantine come into the picture though ?
Love_Me ...was he see there at all ?

Was Constantine maybe eliminated before Ryan came back? I'm still a bit confused by the locations and all that...

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality on Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:05 am

Its a bit confusing.
Where does Constantine come into the picture though ?
Love_Me ...was he see there at all ?

nd4reality

Female Posts : 11637

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:48 am

It also sounds like this guy heard about Ryan being back in Vomo, therefore it was between Ryan, JP, and Ben. She let Ryan go and Ben made it with JP. IDK what he means by she had no choice but to go with JP.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18538

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 on Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:38 am

San wrote:I agree...sounds like he now thinks JP is the F1.

Yup. Did he see her say goodbye to Ben and that is why she is crying?

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:34 am

I agree...sounds like he now thinks JP is the F1.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18538

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality on Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:29 am

I too am feel that from Love_Me' post her source is trying to say that she picked JP.
Which is right now just about the only viable F1 for this show. There are 0 signs pointing to Ben F walking away with the girl. Too little too late.

nd4reality

Female Posts : 11637

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:30 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I wonder if he doesn't know much more than Ben being in Fiji.

That's what it seems like to me too. IDK though!

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by anders on Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I don't post on the Bachelorette threads at FORT, but I do go to other show sites -- Survivor, Apprentice, Big Brother, DWTS. Those shows don't have anywhere near the traffic that the previous Bach/ette sleuthing threads did. The other day somebody did slip up and completely spoil JP and Ben as the F1 and F2 in their non-spoiler show thread. That post has since been deleted.

jlccaz, IA about Ashley's 'type' and her PIQ. JP seems like a keeper, probably Ben too, so I hope we have a happy ending at the end of all this, but it's not looking very hopeful right now.

Fleiss was "happy" tweeting as the filming of the FRC was actually taking place, so I think he got his desired result; however, whether it is in actuality a bonafide relationship like Ali and Roberto, I don't know.

If Chris Harrison is telling the truth when he says this thing stayed with her throughout the show, then this relationship may not be that rock solid.

After last night, and knowing he comes back in Hong Kong, and him saying "I Love YOu" doesn't give me the warm and fuzzies for this season - I'd love to see her turn the F2 away and pick no one. She clearly was all about Bentley (why I don't know) and he was supposed to be The One - we all know how that turned out for Deanna.

anders

Back to top Go down

Post by anders on Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:43 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I was not sure which thread to post this in but I guess since this thread is about sleuthing and spoilers, which Fort does not allow regarding this show, I will post it here. There is an odd rumor I heard that TV Guide might be dropping Fort because of their decreased number of hits. They are not pleased with the lack of views, which came from the Bach show spoilers and sleuthing. Does anyone even go there anymore?
no idea I heard that it was a ghost town.

I have visited there a few times since this season started and I have definitely noticed less people around. The Bachelorette section is only a small fraction as active as it normally is because of the no sleuthing/spoilers. Maybe this will make Fort reconsider their policy next season. no idea

It's not just this season though - I remember the days when there were over 200 pages of posts made overnight for just one thread, in recent seasons it wouldn't have been hard to read the 30 or so pages made overnight. And it's not just The Bachelor, they have many other sub-boards that aren't getting hits. Other message boards that I frequent have also lost a lot of traffic over the last few years - people blame it on Facebook.

anders

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 on Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:25 am

ETA: Here's more about Ryan:

he was invomo

but did not make it

ben did

Maybe he meant Ben stayed over Ryan?? Just a guess.

nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:53 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum