Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!


Enjoy!

Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1

Page 5 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1

Post by Love_Me on Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:34 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I wonder if he doesn't know much more than Ben being in Fiji.


It sounds like now he knows why Ben stayed at the Westin...because Ashley picked J.P instead of Ben???? Did Ashley or the Bachelorette crew also stay there?

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32421
Join date : 2011-03-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1

Post by cupcakes on Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:30 am

I wonder if he doesn't know much more than Ben being in Fiji.

cupcakes

Female Posts : 3565
Join date : 2011-05-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1

Post by Love_Me on Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:28 am

He also commented on a photo of J.P and Ashley at the M & G and said it looked like they were in Vomo. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32421
Join date : 2011-03-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1

Post by IrishGal on Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:25 am

She left crying? That sure doesn't sound good. Hopefully, tears of joy.

IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010
Join date : 2011-03-23
Location : SoCal

Back to top Go down

Re: Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1

Post by Love_Me on Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Love_Me, your source is leaving messages on FB:

came to fiji excited and left crying

she had on other choose but to go with jp

and that wyh ben stayed in the westin

I am confused on what he is saying. Here is my translation:
"Came to fiji excited and left crying. She had no other choice but to go with JP and that is why Ben stayed at the Westin"



To be honest I am a little confused about this also. It seems he has changed what he told me about a week ago. The details about the Westin and Ben being one of the F2 seems the same, but the F1 just changed. I wonder what he means by she came to Fiji excited, but left crying. Maybe they were happy tears. What does she had no other choice mean.

This has been an issue when trying to communicate with him, but J.P being the F1 doesn't shock me. 1) who out of the other F4 could it be at this point? 2) The edit matches up to J.P being the F1 3) RS reported that J.P was the pick. So I can totally see it.

I will see if he wrote me back tonight. Thanks for the heads up.


Love_Me

Female Posts : 32421
Join date : 2011-03-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1

Post by cupcakes on Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:14 am

Love_Me, your source is leaving messages on FB:

came to fiji excited and left crying

she had on other choose but to go with jp

and that wyh ben stayed in the westin

I am confused on what he is saying. Here is my translation:
"Came to fiji excited and left crying. She had no other choice but to go with JP and that is why Ben stayed at the Westin"

ETA: Here's more about Ryan:

he was invomo
May 31 at 1:24am · Like

but did not make it
May 31 at 1:24am · Like

ben did
May 31 at 1:24am · Like



Last edited by cupcakes on Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total

cupcakes

Female Posts : 3565
Join date : 2011-05-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1

Post by Larel on Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Thanks because I came across someone that might know J.P and they didn't believe the spoiler that he could be F1. However, another friend seemed excited and somewhat shocked.

I asked because friends wouldn't be privy to that information I wouldn't think until the finale airs anyhow. Well, depending on how close of friends they were. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Well that's interesting.

Love_me have you heard back from the Fiji man, with the spoiler of JP and not Ben F as F1?


I wrote them the day RS spoilers came out about the possibility that J.P was the F1 and not Ben like he had claimed. I wrote it in a nice way of course and he has not responded back to me about it yet.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

So I guess either Steve is being Fleissed as usual by the Fleissmeister or the man just didn't get how a FRC worked? Either way, you're awesome. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Thanks Alanna! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I agree Ashley wins either way because both guys seem like great men! I can't wait until the Bentley drama is over with and we get to watch the love story unfold. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Oh well guess William's chances are not lookin so good.
I wanted it to be him but then after thinking about it & seeing this roast from Ep 2 where he hurts her feelings thinking he is being funny when mentioning Emily & Chantal, I think he is not ready for marriage & still too imature in some ways. :laughingoutlou

Larel

Posts : 288
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1

Post by Larel on Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I was amazed the first time I got suspended for something over at Fort. I was mortified that that would happen. I also got a nasty message from a mod once, over something I really had no part in, and she decided to cut me a break and believe me.hmmm
I always thought it was a big power game.
I still go there to read some spoiler stuff on Idol, DWTS & SYTYCD. Maybe I posted a handful of times during the entire idol season.

I love it here, and thank those who invited me!

Haha I got suspended twice there & no clue why, I was like screw this shit! hmmm


It's a Reality show, I want to talk spoilers & crap! :laughingoutlou

Larel

Posts : 288
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1

Post by pavalygurl on Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I was not sure which thread to post this in but I guess since this thread is about sleuthing and spoilers, which Fort does not allow regarding this show, I will post it here. There is an odd rumor I heard that TV Guide might be dropping Fort because of their decreased number of hits. They are not pleased with the lack of views, which came from the Bach show spoilers and sleuthing. Does anyone even go there anymore?
no idea I heard that it was a ghost town.

I have not been there since Survivor and TAR wrapped their seasons.
What can you say? You sow what you reap. Suspect

"Absolute power corrupts absoutely." If the mods answered to anyone higher, I never knew who it was; as a consequence, they could say and do essentially anything they wanted to do. Therefore, if one mod in particular was tired of having to modulate the sides on a board of which she had stated that she didn't even like the show, rather than to just move to a different board, she just shut the board she didn't like down.
As far as I know, there wasn't anywhere else higher up to go to ever state your case about anything. It started and ended with the mod who had absolute control.

Honestly, I go on these boards for fun. The rules, infractions etc were confusing to me. I never knew which thread was "appropriate" to post in. I am all for civility in dealing with folks, but I never saw the "rules" consistently applied. I did check in for DWTS, but TB and DWTS are my only guilty pleasures so I don't know how the other shows threads are doing.

pavalygurl

Posts : 3872
Join date : 2011-05-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1

Post by Rosepetal on Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:57 pm

FORT got its reputation because of sleuthing and spoilers, mainly the bachelor/ette series. Many knew to go there, including cast members. When they took the spoiler/sleuthing section away from the bachelor/ette series they took the gut of FORT away. You reap what you sow.


Rosepetal

Posts : 1271
Join date : 2011-05-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1

Post by Bloomers on Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I was amazed the first time I got suspended for something over at Fort. I was mortified that that would happen. I also got a nasty message from a mod once, over something I really had no part in, and she decided to cut me a break and believe me.hmmm
I always thought it was a big power game.
I still go there to read some spoiler stuff on Idol, DWTS & SYTYCD. Maybe I posted a handful of times during the entire idol season.

I love it here, and thank those who invited me!

I got an infraction once simply because I mentioned Reality Steve in another thread, and the whole board was a spoiler board. I did feel like at times it became a bit of a power trip, especially when and if they had no one in which they were to answer.
no idea Even in our government those guys all have to answer to somebody...well maybe not the Supreme Court justices, but everyone else, including the head honcho, himself.

Bloomers

Posts : 2825
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1

Post by nutty1 on Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:39 pm

I was amazed the first time I got suspended for something over at Fort. I was mortified that that would happen. I also got a nasty message from a mod once, over something I really had no part in, and she decided to cut me a break and believe me.hmmm
I always thought it was a big power game.
I still go there to read some spoiler stuff on Idol, DWTS & SYTYCD. Maybe I posted a handful of times during the entire idol season.

I love it here, and thank those who invited me!

nutty1

Posts : 17252
Join date : 2011-05-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:22 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum