Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1

Page 41 of 44 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1

Post by Hotmomma on Fri May 20, 2011 1:15 am

Thanks LOVE for doing that..Lets hope he knew Ben F name..I believe he saw the FRC. Thanks for going the extra mile for us.

Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Fri May 20, 2011 1:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:So nice to see possibilities of an F1 so early on and that the sleuthing has continued even with the necessary relocation!

It took finally seeing a post on jokers for me to figure out where you all went to - I should have just PM'd someone earlier - but I'm so happy to see all the familiar faces and, eventually, catch up enough to contribute!

WELCOME to the forum kikora! It is so nice to see you here. :wave:

Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18538

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by kikora on Fri May 20, 2011 1:13 am

So nice to see possibilities of an F1 so early on and that the sleuthing has continued even with the necessary relocation!

It took finally seeing a post on jokers for me to figure out where you all went to - I should have just PM'd someone earlier - but I'm so happy to see all the familiar faces and, eventually, catch up enough to contribute!

kikora

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Fri May 20, 2011 1:13 am

laughlaughlaugh I hope it is true!!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18538

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Fri May 20, 2011 1:11 am

Update:

So I tried to communicate as best I could with the guy who first said he saw The Bachelorette being filmed this season. I asked him if Ashley picked Ben and if the finale was filmed in Vomo, Fiji?

He answered back with yes that is what happened and he liked that it did.

Because he speaks another language I think he did see Ashley pick Ben F and the finale was filmed in Vomo, Fiji.

It is a little frustrating trying to ask him questions because there is a communication issue so I did my best to keep it simple and to the point.

So what do you think?

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32811

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana on Thu May 19, 2011 2:08 am

Fantastic find! I'm looking forward to Ben! I've heard some great things. <3

Diana

Female Posts : 5862

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Wed May 18, 2011 4:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] medicinegal! So happy you joined the site! :heart:

Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondieGal on Wed May 18, 2011 2:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

So glad I found you guys! I ventured to the ABC board last night and saw Blondie's post. Thanks girl!

Yay! Glad that you are here medicinegal! kisses

BlondieGal

Female Posts : 1122

Back to top Go down

Post by medicinegal on Wed May 18, 2011 2:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I am bragging about you on the ABC board, LoveMe. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I tried to make it easy for sleuthers and readers to find us. Hopefully the post will stay up. Yes, they do not like direct links.

Thank you so much! Everyone has been so sweet and supportive! I am glad to see they made it over before my post was taken down on ABC's board. Anyone that wants to is welcome to join this site. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Everyone!

So glad I found you guys! I ventured to the ABC board last night and saw Blondie's post. Thanks girl!

medicinegal

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Tue May 17, 2011 4:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I am bragging about you on the ABC board, LoveMe. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I tried to make it easy for sleuthers and readers to find us. Hopefully the post will stay up. Yes, they do not like direct links.

Thank you so much! Everyone has been so sweet and supportive! I am glad to see they made it over before my post was taken down on ABC's board. Anyone that wants to is welcome to join this site. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Everyone!

Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom on Tue May 17, 2011 1:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I am bragging about you on the ABC board, LoveMe. rose I tried to make it easy for sleuthers and readers to find us. Hopefully the post will stay up. Yes, they do not like direct links.

I found you all via the post on the ABC board. Great to be a part of such awesome sleuths!

If I don't catch you on the new members site, then WELCOME. I hope that you enjoy being on this board with us. :D

Thanks so much. I'm simply addicted to the Bachelor/ette Franchise. It's like a train wreck that you just can help but watch.

Then you have come to the right place rotfl Glad to have you :hihi: celebrate

Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaPete on Tue May 17, 2011 12:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I am bragging about you on the ABC board, LoveMe. rose I tried to make it easy for sleuthers and readers to find us. Hopefully the post will stay up. Yes, they do not like direct links.

I found you all via the post on the ABC board. Great to be a part of such awesome sleuths!

If I don't catch you on the new members site, then WELCOME. I hope that you enjoy being on this board with us. :D

Thanks so much. I'm simply addicted to the Bachelor/ette Franchise. It's like a train wreck that you just can help but watch.

LindaPete

Female Posts : 189

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:51 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 44 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum