Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1

Page 43 of 44 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1

Post by Pattycake92 on Mon May 16, 2011 10:23 pm

So glad I found y'all!!!! Been missing me some sleuthing and spoilers! Thanks love!!

Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon May 16, 2011 9:55 pm

Wow Love_Me! Awesome find. I hope he replies back to you. rock

Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18538

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever on Mon May 16, 2011 9:42 pm

Love_Me is the BOMB!!! :bom: You are rockin' it to the next galaxy, girlfriend :shimmie: working hard for every single piece of info you can find. I am so totally in awe of your sleuthing. :missclap: You go girl!!! dance1

Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon May 16, 2011 9:11 pm

@Bloomers wrote:
@Love_Me wrote:I think I might have found out who the F1 is.

This guy lives in Fiji and first posted this on a Fiji travel site about 19 hours ago.

Then a friend of Ashley's posted this on her fan page:

Love this picture Ash! Can't wait to see what happened!

Then the same guy who lives in Fiji and knew where the finale was filmed posted the following several times:

and

Then that poster wrote the following:

hope she like fiji at vomo island

Which reminded me of the post by CC a few days ago:

So that could mean Ben F. is the F1 and maybe they spent a day or two together in Fiji after filming the finale.

Also, I have reached out to this person so I will let you know anything else they share if they write me back.

The only thing that gives me pause about this is his question on the travel site asking if Ben made it through. Then he seems to have confirmed his answer by saying she took up with him. Whatever that means.

So I put the word *Possible* in my title just in case Ben F turns out to be the F2 instead of the F1.

An F1 Ben fits with the first filmed HT (Roberto and Emily), the filmed exit out of the limo around the same spot as Roberto, and all that connection I was trying to make with Coastal last night but was messing up -either it was Ben or Dino.
Ben is standing also in the F1 spot in the group picture.

Is Ben our F1?

Dino may be our physical F2!

Fantastic work, Love! I am so proud of you! laughlaughlaugh

Wonderful Job Love_Me!!!!!! laughlaughlaugh

bloomers.........what about Ryan P getting the fir ..........and Mickey being the sexy edit from the mags.........what about either of them as F2??

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal on Mon May 16, 2011 9:10 pm

One more comment...there are 3 Ben's in the cast this season. Are we certain Bentley and Ben C. went home and stayed home?

IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom on Mon May 16, 2011 9:08 pm

Great Job Love_Me high five Lets keep looking for more proof to nail this coffin shut yes

Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal on Mon May 16, 2011 8:31 pm

Fantastic and thank you, Love_Me!

IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondieGal on Mon May 16, 2011 8:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Love_Me, that is an idea. You might post your findings simultaneously on both Jokers and ABC, so that the credit goes to you. If you do it separately, someone will carry it to the other board and claim it for him or herself.

It is too bad we can't publish this on the FORT. What a shame.....

A poster on the ABC board is missing the Fort sleuthers so this may be a good lead to post the finding(s) ~ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

There are a few posters in that thread that would like to join this board, but I leave it up to the moderators on what direction to take on this matter.

Last edited by BlondieGal on Mon May 16, 2011 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

BlondieGal

Female Posts : 1122

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers on Mon May 16, 2011 8:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Absolutely incredible find, LoveMe! :missclap:

:wave: BlondieGal, I am so glad you came to join us! We need you...yes! we do! group hug

You all are doing a terrific job and I love reading all your findings! group hug This sleuther has hung up her glasses. :shock:

Maybe LoveMe's find needs to be posted on a public forum to beat you-know-who. :winkie: (Jokers or the ABC board)

Love_Me, that is an idea. You might post your findings simultaneously on both Jokers and ABC, so that the credit goes to you. If you do it separately, someone will carry it to the other board and claim it for him or herself.

It is too bad we can't publish this on the FORT. What a shame.....

Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondieGal on Mon May 16, 2011 7:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Absolutely incredible find, LoveMe! :missclap:

:wave: BlondieGal, I am so glad you came to join us! We need you...yes! we do! group hug

You all are doing a terrific job and I love reading all your findings! group hug This sleuther has hung up her glasses. :shock:

Maybe LoveMe's find needs to be posted on a public forum to beat you-know-who. :winkie: (Jokers or the ABC board)

BlondieGal

Female Posts : 1122

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers on Mon May 16, 2011 7:46 pm

Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon May 16, 2011 7:42 pm

Wow..Love_me. You are better than RS! If Ben F turns out to be F1, you nailed it first, girl. RS is missing 2 puzzle pieces and they are lost behind the couch or the dog ate them. hmmmm Suspect

hmmm... Constantine as next bachelor, or Ryan P or Mickey (I think they all will get the lovable edit and have fans) jmo

Last edited by Gina on Mon May 16, 2011 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:19 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 44 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum