SELECT CONTENT

Michael Nance - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Page 35 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Michael Nance - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 35 Empty Re: Michael Nance - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:43 pm

Michael Nance - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 35 B4c93fbe3f1f11e29b9b22000a1f96c5_7

My second album is being released on iTunes next week. Here is a sneak peak of the cover #MichaelNanceMusic
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Michael Nance - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 35 Empty Re: Michael Nance - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:43 pm

:Woah-hoo: danceround :crazy dance:
Michael Nance ‏@MNanceMusic
Holding 1 years work in my hand. About to submit to iTunes #exciting http://instagr.am/p/S58a9xqBW2/
Michael Nance - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 35 ?size=l
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by marloon Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:52 pm

Love_Me wrote:Michael Nance - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 35 B4c93fbe3f1f11e29b9b22000a1f96c5_7

My second album is being released on iTunes next week. Here is a sneak peak of the cover #MichaelNanceMusic

Love this cover photo!

marloon

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:40 pm

Love_Me wrote:Michael Nance - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 35 B4c93fbe3f1f11e29b9b22000a1f96c5_7

This is adorable... He doesn't have a bad singing voice and I truly love the Mirror Mirror song ( for and about him ), but he could use a few guitar lessons. ; ) Best of luck to him...He deserves it!
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:51 am

:Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo:
Michael Nance @MNanceMusic
'Lalala' Available now on iTunes #michaelnancemusic http://instagr.am/p/S8PoLnqBSv/
Michael Nance - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 35 ?size=l
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:28 pm

#41. Let's get to #1 https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10102686828026974&set=a.10101177283107094.3382839.8315056&type=1&theater …
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:34 am

Bachelorette Alum Michael Nance Releases EP, Doubles Down on Music Career

Michael Nance - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 35 Michael-4132476541213666930
Photo Credit: Michael Nance

Michael Nance barely spoke three words on The Bachelorette Season 8, but we were captivated by the Texan’s soft-spoken charm and saintly day job as an addiction counselor. Emily Maynard, presumably blinded by Jef Holm’s pompadour, sent Michael home after Bermuda — but we haven’t stopped wondering about that handsome face. And for good reason!

Turns out, Michael is doubling down on his musical career, a la another one of our beloved dudes, Michael Stagliano. Following up his first record, “Rolling With the Punches,” Michael has released an EP on iTunes entitled “Lalala.” Emily herself tweeted a screen shot of the album, adding, “If you haven't bought @MNanceMusic new album Lalala on itunes yet, do it now! So good! Congratulations Micha[el].”

We chatted briefly with the 27-year-old musician, who filled us in on another major change in his life: He’s back in school! Michael, who has a B.A. in Biomedical Science, quit his counseling job to delve even deeper into the science of music. He’s now studying audio engineering Mediatech in Austin! Sigh, we couldn’t be more in love...

To get a glimpse of Michael's music, check out this music video from his first album:

Video: Watch The Bachelorette's Michael Nance Get Lovey-Dovey in New Music Video for "Heezy" (VIDEO)
http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/articles/bachelorette-alum-michael-nance-releases-ep-doubles-down-on-music-career
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:57 am

Talented and sweet guy....sure hope he makes it!

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:03 am

glazedover wrote:Talented and sweet guy....sure hope he makes it!

Me too! All the songs are great on the new album, but my fav is Love on Me (#5 on the album). I thought I loved Love on You (#1 on album) because it was on his youtube channel and one of my favs of his...but Love on Me is even better!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:19 pm

:Woah-hoo: danceround :crazy dance: Team Don't is reuniting! :Woah-hoo: danceround :crazy dance:
Getting pumped about @sundancefest with @ariejr and @jefholm #sundancefilmfestival
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:45 am

Michael Nance - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 35 People-Water-Large-Header

MONIKER BUILDS GUITAR FOR PEOPLE WATER AND BACHELOR JEF HOLM
by KEVIN on JAN. 21, 2013, 10:04 A.M.

Recently one of our good friends and biggest supporters Michael Nance approached us with an idea for a really cool custom guitar build. Before I get into that, a little background…

Being the talented musician and handsome gentleman that he is, Michael had the opportunity to be on Season 8 of the hit tv show The Bachelorette. While on the show he became friends with Jef Holm, another contestant who went on to win the heart of the bachelorette herself.

TV drama aside, Jef is the founder of an amazing non-profit called People Water. People Water is an eco-friendly bottled water company that focuses on having a positive social impact. Their "Drop For Drop" donation system is simple: for every bottle of water sold, they donate an equal amount of clean water (in the form of wells) to a community in need. The implementation of permanent, sustainable water sources allows them to have a healthy impact for many years to come. In 2012, they visited three countries, implemented 25 well projects, trained 10 well mechanics and helped 8,685 people!

Back to guitars. Michael wanted to do something nice for his buddy and approached us with the idea of designing a guitar with the People Water logo incorporated. We were excited to work with Michael on this idea and he brought some awesome ideas to the table. We wanted this custom electric guitar to represent People Water fully. The paint job was a truly unique process and different than any other we’ve done.

The body and neck were painted white. On the body we laid down a giant cut out of the thumb print from the People Water logo. This is (almost) Jef’s actual thumb print. I say almost because it has been altered slightly so no one can copy it and frame him as a cat burglar. But we all know he’s too busy stealing hearts…am I right, ladies? Huh? Yeah, that was a terrible joke. Sorry.

Michael Nance - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 35 Moniker-Custom-Electric-Guitars---People-Water-1

Michael Nance - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 35 Rsz_img950237

The People Water logo is stencil-painted onto the headstock. We wrestled with painting a such a small version of the thumb print on the headstock but and after many tests the special fingerprint "O" is added.

Michael Nance - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 35 Moniker-Custom-Electric-Guitars---People-Water-6

Michael Nance - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 35 Moniker-Custom-Electric-Guitars---People-Water-7

All black hardware was added to match the text in the logo and top off the look. The unique look has to go with a unique sound. The alder Dixie-style body was paired with Moniker humbuckers for full, warm tone.

Here's Jef kicking back at Sundance with his new People Water guitar. Keep up the amazing work People Water. You all should follow them on Twitter @PeopleWater and on Facebook

Michael Nance - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 35 Rsz_jeff_holm_with_moniker_guitar

Michael Nance - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 35 Brian_Photo

http://monikerguitars.com/blog/the-bachelor-jeff-holm-custom-people-water-guitar

Moniker Guitars ‏@MonikerGuitars
How did @JefHolm of @PeopleWater and winner off the Bachelorette end up with a Moniker guitars? Find out http://monikerguitars.com/blog/the-bachelor-jeff-holm-custom-people-water-guitar …
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:23 pm

Lots of great promotion coming his way! And I love the bromance; cool guitar for Jef!

OK, I know people want these guys to go on the show for the "right reasons," but given it's track record, I figure that OF COURSE they are there FIRST for something else, and as long as they are truly open to and available for love should it actually be there for them, well, then, I'm cool with it. Which I think these guys were. It just wasn't meant to be.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Michael Nance - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

+58
Minney
lavenderred
gardenmama
missmilano
IzaLurkin